It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pandorum....a review

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The overall concept of "Pandorum" was actually pretty good! And some moral questions are asked but not effectively answered. The film is basically a jump-scare, vampires in outer space fright fest. The production design was very good and the characters were almost believable; especially Dennis Quaid. Hohum script. The twist ending was very predictable.

This film is one for the DVD player so when you bail on it; you don't feel ripped off from the $14 theater seats. My GF left about 30 min. into the film and went shopping for shoes. I should have left with her and I hate shopping with her.

1/2

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I've seen the trailers and thought it looked terrible man..
I'll wait until it comes on TV.

On a site note, cos i ain't spoken to you for a while, did you see Inglorious basterds?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

On a site note, cos i ain't spoken to you for a while, did you see Inglorious basterds?

Tomorrow. I have never seen a bad Tarantino movie. Even his bad ones are good. My GF has already seen it and wants to go again. That's a serious recommendation from a heartless, cold blooded critic.

bb, have you seen this yet?www.myoneandonly.com...

I'm an extra/driver in it in some of the desert scenes. Geezer driving an old Chevy PU and also at the Drive-in in an old Red dodge PU.

I haven't seen it yet. Not getting very good reviews. I'll write one as soon as I see it for the BTS crowd.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Fair enough... I'm not saying i didn't enjoy it and it's a bad movie, but don't believe the hype.. that's all.

I'd say a 6-7...prob a 6.5.

And nope... haven't seen that one my friend?
I'll read up on it though, thanks

new topics

top topics

join