It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two New Types of Swine - Testing Needed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Two New Types of Swine - Testing Needed

www.scoop.co.nz

The swine flu vaccine is a weakened virus that could mutate into a lethal new swine flu variant.
The Nasal spray vaccine is made of a live virus; the injected vaccine is made from a dead virus. Scientists concerns are for the swine flu to mutate and killing more people. I’m wondering if these vaccines which are viruses too - could mutate.
The way that scientists mutate organisms is by using antibiotics to lower the species barrier this increases gene transfer (mutation) by up to 10000 times. Our hospitals need to be informed as they are treating swine flu sufferers with antibiotics possibl
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
online.sfsu.edu
www.organicconsumers.org
uncensored.co.nz
www.youtube.com

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The worse case scenario from creating Genetically Modified Organisms is a mutating pandemic. I’ve been yelling about this for nine years now. Government and WHO scientists are preparing for the increased risks without acknowledging the cause. This is really ineffective.

Horizontal gene transfer is a mutation,
A mutation is a horizontal gene transfer.

The first recorded mutation happened when 35000 people had caught the swine flu; the second was when 70000 people had caught it. Our health system needs to concentrate on slowing down the mutations. We need them to test their vaccines for mutation risk.

If this is not concerning enough my next question is do GMO’s (genetically modified organisms) increase bacteria’s attempts at gene transfer? My research shows it likely and that you should only eat GMO’s that have been boiled. An electron spectrometer would give us the answer to this question.

The only other mutation increasers that I have heard of are heat shock and heavy metals, so sufferers keep yourselves warm. If you are working on GM crops or with GM animals and are sick please do not go anywhere near work until after the flu has gone.

Also published in Uncensored Sept 2008

The following is a selection of mutated viruses from the last 5 years that have killed an average 25% of those infected. Notably the Nipah virus currently in Bangladesh is killing 75% of sufferers; the mutation is passed from human to human.
New viral infections transmitted between animals and human, include from pigs, goats, sheep, bats, chickens and of course rodents. The deadly chikungunya virus has travelled to India and Italy from Africa, 75% of some villages have contracted the disease.
A new cold virus killed 10 people in the United States last year. A major outbreak of febrile syndrome has mutated in Cyprus. There is an ongoing outbreak in China of an intestinal virus called enterovirus 71, or EV71. This virus causes a variant of hand, foot, and mouth disease. At least 25,000 children in China are suffering from this, and it is past from human to human.
A new flavivirus closely related to the tick-borne Kyasanur forest disease virus was isolated, in Saudi Arabia. West Nile virus has mutated and arrived in North America for the first time. This has infected 10s of thousands and killed hundreds. Bird flu, Sars and these others, are examples of viral mutations directly killing humans.
Many more mutations are infecting animals and plants alone. In New York State an epidemic has killed hundreds of thousands of 17 different species of fish. This has arrived in the Great Lakes.
Scientists are saying that the number of new viruses is unprecedented.

This means the numbers of mutations are unprecedented.

www.scoop.co.nz
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It is interesting with this information that warning have not gone out to physicians.

And you have to know it is no secret to vaccine makers that the live virus is going to have the potential to mutate so why are they giving it?

Very interesting. I went back and read some of your previous threads and started my own search on gmo and it's ability to spread. You are a bit over my head at times with your abbreviations and some other terms. Remember most here a not medical.

Anyway, sounds like a Frankenstein could be in the works.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
No antibiotics have been banned from human use - I think I will try one last time to get this info out under a new heading. Everybody is yelling about vaccines while we are in the grip of a mutating pandemic! I do understand the concerns and will not be taking a vaccine, but our attention is not on the ball. This could get really bad.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The link is telling me 404 not found.

Could you sum it up for me? Are you saying that taking antibiotics could cause mutation?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
www.scoop.co.nz...
This link works, yes antibiotics increase gene transfer (mutation) up to 10000 times.

new topics

top topics

join