It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(American Police Force) APF Just who are they? some answers here

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

no kidding. i'm headed in that direction. wonder if apf is connected to obama's civilian police force?

i'm looking into this angle 'cause wackenhut (mentioned previously in this thread) is connected.

wonder why this facility was built in the first place? wonder if it is in connection with the hr645? ya know, fema camp?

1/22/2009--Introduced. National Emergency Centers Establishment Act - Directs the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish at least six national emergency centers on military installations to use existing infrastructure to provide:
www.govtrack.us...

there are soooooooo many middle east connections paints a very ugly picture and confirms what i have been searching out since 2002.

the dots are connecting way fast. my mind is blown and my body is on alert 24/7.

now on the original american police force website it has westcoast main telephone number as (714) 647-3000. i found if you type in that number on google you get this:

www.yellowbot.com...
which list santa ana police department yellowbot.

maybe this is just another way of testing the waters to see where the weak links are and (like katrina) then open the REAL thing somewhere else. ya know what i mean working out all the bugs so they can crawl under the back door.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by musselwhite]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I've gotten the bulk of my information about this fascinating situation from this thread. Just wondering what, if anything, was up. Does anyone have any updates or new information to share?

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by larphillips

i've done a little digging on the middle east connection but that seems to be where this thread died.

i do want to reiterate this situation, imo, was a test run to see where all the bugs were and to get people's reaction to american police force (could be the obama civilian police force) so tptb could get rid of the those pesky insects and crawl out from under a rock through the back door of some other rural neighborhood.

have you dug up anything new?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
EVERYTHING about Ed Angelino and American Police Force is a bunch of BS.

He is a Kuwaiti born street punk. "Ed" Is short for "Mohammed"

His website is www.edangelino.com and www.globalsourceone.com

He has been sued more than Bill Clintin had Girlfriends. US Cavalry won a large suit against him for fraud

How do I know? I used to work for him.

He is the fraud of the Century. Some of his "Business Partners' Include "Sam" (Osama) Karawia who defrauded the state of California out of 9 million in workers comp fraud.

Get on google and see for yourself.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CW2100F
EVERYTHING about Ed Angelino and American Police Force is a bunch of BS.

He is a Kuwaiti born street punk. "Ed" Is short for "Mohammed"

His website is www.edangelino.com and www.globalsourceone.com

He has been sued more than Bill Clintin had Girlfriends. US Cavalry won a large suit against him for fraud

How do I know? I used to work for him.

He is the fraud of the Century. Some of his "Business Partners' Include "Sam" (Osama) Karawia who defrauded the state of California out of 9 million in workers comp fraud.

Get on google and see for yourself.

certainly appreciate the update and the links - will be checking this out myself and once again thanks for the info -

btw, the first link doesn't work and the other re-directed me to www.hberger.com...
edit on 19-5-2011 by musselwhite because: edited to add information

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join