It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(American Police Force) APF Just who are they? some answers here

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

thanks for that!
hadn't see it yet

Here's an interview with APF's Becky Shay (part 2)

I feel it's appropriate to post this as well

his speech brings a tear to my eye's

[edit on 1-10-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

We are no longer a sovereign nation. We have a sovereign govt, but nation? NO. We, as a nation, will not become sovereign again until "We the people" take back our sovereignty. If we ever do.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

This will be very good information to see where the big money is coming from.

The big money is coming from Religions.
They hold more wealth than any government.
They are the ones at the top of the pyramid.
Religions have financed those at the top of the food chain.

If you look at the CNP Council for National Policy....those who have been directing our government and laws, you will see that these are just the bottom feeders on the churches collections.

Do you know why Solomon is associated with the number 666?
Because he made all his wealth on building and operating many different churches. His "wisdom" consisted of how to make big money.

Religions are the biggest money makers in the world.

These dominionists have been saying for a long time that their "Invisible hand of God" is going to kill those of us who do not go along with their program.

Follow the money and you end up at the House Dynasties of Solomon who have been supported by the coffers of religion for centuries.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI

Originally posted by DukeOfDorch
See: The Bottom of this page.

Then See: This report. (Search for: 200501540A)

Connect the dots.

cant get your first link to work but i went searching for 200501540A as suggested and this is what I found.

ON PAGE 183. 3RD DOWN.
200501540A CASE 50LA 22-AUG-05 DEFENSE LOGISTIC SERVICES INC
21-OCT-08 THEFT/LARCENY/EMBEZZLEMENT - FUNDS/NEGOT. INSTRUM.

[edit on (10/1/09) by AllSeeingI]

The first link shows "Defense Logistics Services" as being owned by the same guy, same phone number. Link worked ok for me....strange....

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

however, in an article in the Helenair newspaper, a source from APF revealed that his boss was retired U.S. Army colonel Richard Culver.

In fact, it is keeping tabs on the swine flu pandemic and has its own "pandemic preparedness" page. Two items of note on this page under the topic "International SOS Capability" are "Medical Evacuation" and "RMR Capability
www.examiner.com...

[edit on 30-9-2009 by burntheships]

Yeah, I posted this Culver International SOS info on the APF thread. So, I'm assuming you all think this is the same Richard Culver and I (actually, 1COUNTER-MORTER-68 from Free Republic forums) was correct. I thought I was wrong because Captain Michael said his boss was an ex-colonel from the U.S., but this Culver guy from International SOS was in the Aussie army for 12 years. Are you sure then it's the same guy?

And now you give us the Blackwater link. Thank you! That's what I was looking for, if it really applies to the situation assuming the guy is the correct Richard Culver. In addition, I agree (if this is what you are implying) that the swine flu may be a big thing behind their presence if it's the right Culver. I initially thought it couldn't be the right guy because International SOS seems to focus on healthcare: in their words, "medical assistance, international healthcare, security services and outsourced customer care."

So is it really the same guy? In that case, from their description maybe they are in Montana to provide "security" in a "healthcare crisis". Jails for H1N1 quarantines and vaccine resisters, then??

[edit on 1-10-2009 by invernal]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
After then-Attorney General Mike McGrath issued a 2007 opinion saying prisoners from other states were prohibited, Hardin successfully sued the state.

Despite the city’s contention that the state has continued to foil its efforts to find prisoners, Montana Department of Corrections spokesman Bob Anez said his agency is no longer involved. “That’s water under the bridge,” Anez said.

Wow.

So now instead of building a jail because there are prisoners that need housing, we are building jails and then "searching for prisoners" to fill them?

That is disgusting.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
Wiki page was deleted : en.wikipedia.org...

Disappearances like that always get my attention. I'm sure we can find the page on Google cache or the Internet Archive.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

I don't like linking to jones op's but perhaps this might be of some use. Frankly the FBI should be all over this right now. If they aren't it just screams "FED op".

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
www.kulr8.com...
this news article from the billings gazette pretty much bashes and discredits us...

[edit on 1-10-2009 by TheCoffinman]

Of course, Becky Shay came from the Billings Gazette. They are embarrassed and are trying to save face. I can see in people's eyes in that first Shay interview. Besides, the contract is being stalled due to the questioning so they are looking at losing a load of money if the skepticism wins out.

I also notice they put an explanation in there finally for the police decals APF had on their vehicles at first.

In Hardin itself, said Colstad, the councilwoman, a conjunction of circumstances left a lot of people confused.

First there was APF wanting to take over the jail - and rolling into town last week in three Mercedes SUVs festooned with magnetic decals that said "City of Hardin Police Department." Officials later said the idea was only to demonstrate APF's commitment to helping Hardin form its own police department. [...]

Third was the discussion about deconsolidating law enforcement in Hardin and Big Horn County. The sheriff's department has provided all law enforcement in the city and county for years, but the two governments are moving closer to a plan to deconsolidate and have Hardin create its own police department.

When all those elements got mingled together, Colstad said, "a crazy assumption turned into a wildfire rumor."

Peterson said there is some connection between the jail and deconsolidation, however. The main reason the city council approved the sale of bonds to finance construction of the jail, he said, was that it was promised a share of the revenues, which it would then use to help fund the new police department.

Edit: The above story could very well be a cover or Montana in denial (why couldn't Becky Shay come out with that on the interview yesterday?), but it does sound pretty plausible. I mean, just imagine if it was all legit and everyone turned it into some huge conspiracy. So, what if APF just had some socially awkward people who didn't know their gesture of good faith was going to be taken the wrong way? Cultural differences, etc... Just from looking at Edward Angelino's Myspace and from the misspellings all over the place, maybe they're going to make social mistakes. Which is why they have a PR person.

It still reminds me of the show Jericho, though, like commenter "Badger" on MontanaWithKids.com pointed out.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiote
Wow.

So now instead of building a jail because there are prisoners that need housing, we are building jails and then "searching for prisoners" to fill them?

That is disgusting.

That's exactly what I thought when I first read about them needing "bodies" to fill the jail. It just sounds wrong.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by invernal

I am stumped on the Richard Culver, and this company International SOS...they dont have much of a trail.

Usually a company like this will have a trail that you can find, and connected people...

I searched Muckerty, and nothing comes up!
www.muckety.com...

On the Richard Culver this is the link in the examiner article...

www.portfolio.com...

Tells all about this Richard Culver...if it is the same guy...
www.examiner.com...

[edit on 1-10-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The stench of Blackwater....

www.prisonplanet.com...

And a strange man from Kuwait named "Ehmad" Angelino.

www.crushingchris.com...

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Whatthehell?]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Blackwater connections...that is interesting.

Here are the latest Updates from Cryptogon...

Update 4: 10/1/2009 11:30GMT: American Police Force West Cost Office Shares Address with Medical Marijuana Dispensary

American Police Force listed the following address for its “West Coast Division”:

American Police Force – West Coast Division
1202 East 17th Street Suite 200
Santa Ana, CA 92701

(Screen shot at UAFF.)

That just happens to be the address for South Coast Patients Center, a medical marijuana dispensary.

—END UPDATE—

Update 3: 10/1/2009 10:50GMT: APF Head Hilton Has Criminal Past

Via: Billings Gazette:

RUFFIN PREVOST Gazette Wyoming Bureau | Posted: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 6:25 pm

CODY, Wyo. – Michael Hilton of American Police Force arrived in Hardin with promises of Mercedes police cars and expertise in operating prisons. He delivered the cars last week, but may have learned about prisons following a 1993 conviction for grand theft.
cryptogon.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

American Police Force, the paramilitary unit patrolling a small town in Montana, has been exposed as being a front group for the disgraced private military contractor Blackwater, now called “Xe”.

The American Police Force website, on a page that has swiftly been deleted but remains cached here, states that APF runs the “U.S. Training Center,” which proves “a wide range of instruction and training for all types of law enforcement organizations, from basic firearms training to complex SWAT tactics,” according to the website.

The Blackwater website carries on its contact page the following address, underneath the logo for U.S. Training Center.

Xe Services, LLC
PO Box 1029
Moyock, NC 27958

Xe Services LLC is the new name of Blackwater USA. In addition, the U.S. Training Center contact page carries the exact same address.

PO Box 1029
Moyock, NC 27958

The U.S. Training Center is run by Blackwater. Indeed, The U.S. Training Center website, can be accessed via Blackwater’s forwarding URL at www.blackwaterusa.com...

According to a February 2009 NY Times article, the U.S. Training Center is a Blackwater “subsidiary that conducts much of the company’s overseas operations and domestic training.” Blackwater changed the name of the facility from its old title, Blackwater Lodge and Training Center, earlier this this when they also changed their own name to “Xe”.

Since Blackwater runs the U.S. Training Center, and the American Police Force stated on its own website, before it was deleted this morning, that it also runs the U.S. Training Center, there is no other conclusion to draw but that APF and Blackwater are one and the same. Or in other words, APF is a front group for Blackwater.
www.prisonplanet.com...

I guess that clears everything up

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Since Blackwater runs the U.S. Training Center, and the American Police Force stated on its own website, before it was deleted this morning,

A little disinfo here..........the site is not down.......not that I don't doubt the content of the article........

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

it clearly says that the mention of the facility was removed from the site. not that the site was deleted.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
www.helenair.com...

Military contractor Edward "Ehmad" Angelino says he has nothing to do with this. He is lying IMHO.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

This is great research, but didn't someone from one of the websites claim the U.S. Training Center on the APF site was a mistake (though as of yesterday it wasn't fixed yet)? Granted, I think it was there for a reason it was on the site in the first place. How do you make a mistake like that? They put up their info for marketing purposes, but when it gets them into trouble they change the story? I don't know.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
interesting article and connection but it seems kind of a stretch to say they are a front for Xe based on 1 unsubstantiated webiste f-up.. does this us traning place train only Xe operatives? what purpose would Xe have in making such a front group to pull this crap? and if it is a Xe group, they already have a training facility and everything they need, why do they want this unused prison in a town with no police to build a 5,000 acre live fire range and barracks for??

[edit on 1-10-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Alex Jones is on the ground in Hardin Montana and will appear live on today’s show to report on the latest developments surrounding the Blackwater front group American Police Force’s attempt to take over law enforcment duties in the town.

www.prisonplanet.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join