It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(American Police Force) APF Just who are they? some answers here

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
just up on youtube- Alex Jones interviews Steve Quayle re this:
first of 6 parts:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Attorney Mike Young with the Internet Law and Business Blog has dug even further into the American Police Force: link

The server for APF’s website happens to host Defense Product Solutions’ website. This company registered its domain name way back on June 19, 2009. Note that both APF and DPS use the double-headed eagle for their corporate logos. AlliedDefenseSystems.com (registered March 2007) appears to be a related site. This website’s administrative contact is Mohammad Abdalla. Mr. Abdalla is listed as the COO for this company in Anaheim, CA.

What appears to be a sister site, Defense Product Solutions (www.dpsna.com, registered in Madeira, Portugal) offers a similar list of products.

From New Republic blog

So we have a Serbian emblem and the wife of the Serbian Crown Prince is Princess of Portugal.

Maybe just a coincidence...maybe not.

It would support Sancho's theory of a link to the Crown Heads of Europe/Rome

[edit on 30-9-2009 by liveandlearn]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Good2Go
just up on youtube- Alex Jones interviews Steve Quayle re this:
first of 6 parts:

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for that link!
You know I read about this "Red Dawn" stuff on Steve Quayle
few weeks ago, and was hesitant to believe it...

This just seems surreal!

First one embedded here...I am listening now.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The APF site has a picture of chess pieces on a chessboard globe on their Contact page. It reminds me of Trilateral Commission co-founder Zbigniew Brzezinski's The Grand Chessboard. He's the one who basically trained the mujahideen in Afghanistan against the Soviet Union in the late 70's/early 80's....

Is this really an accident?

[edit on 30-9-2009 by invernal]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by invernal

Do you thik the placement of the King and Queen pieces mean anything or is that looking a little to deep into things?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Want to inform you all...the videos with Steve Quayle and Jones
have some great information on this story, pictures, they have burrowed into pictures on associated websites, and have
a large expose of screen shots from the website about the
"prison" or aka internment camp.

www.youtube.com...

Also for anyone that can...

Save the videos and pictures you can find on this as the videos are being pulled off of YouTube.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandman706

Do you think the placement of the King and Queen pieces mean anything or is that looking a little to deep into things?

At first I thought it was reading too much into it, but then someone just explained to me what the pieces mean. And oh, wow, the Queen appears to be in the U.S. (northeast) and the King appears to be in the Middle East!

How very interesting.

And there are pawns in Africa, the Atlantic, Gulf of Mexico, and Canada. And rooks are in North Atlantic and west coast of Africa. If I got any of this wrong, feel free to point it out.

To me, any of this, while we don't have enough information, could be looking too deep into things. Still, I've learned that a lot of what one observes is seen for a reason. I say that in the abstract sense, but I also think that in the material sense a company is going to be very intentional about how they present themselves in their marketing materials (unless they really are a slipshod fly-by-night operation, which this could be if this turns out just to be a scam-type situation).

However, considering what many have pointed out on ATS here, that the PTB put warnings and clues out there for us, I think this chess thing could be such a thing.

Or maybe they just think it's cool to portray the Middle East (or a chosen country therein) as King and their woman as the U.S. Are they "courting" us? [edited: someone just pointed out to me they could both be Kings. It's hard for me to tell, but it almost looks like the American King is clear, and the Middle Eastern Queen or King piece is opaque white. I don't know chess and it's hard to see in the picture. Any input is appreciated here.]

My opinion is that it means something, probably on a world level since this company is global.

And for what it's worth, I'll point out that the police in one of the photos on their site with "Policja" appear to be Polish due to the translation of that word. Maybe someone else knows, though, another language with the same word for "police".
APF Police Training link

[edit on 30-9-2009 by invernal]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
New Pics on Quayles Site...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa375299af42.jpg[/atsimg]

Ok... this is where it gets weird.... These "SERBIAN" mercenaries are training in "OBRENOVAC"
It just so happens that House of Obrenoviç was a royal dynasty that ruled Serbia from 1815 to 1842, and again from 1858 to 1903.
and you guessed it... just look at their coat of arms..

Serbian Mercenaries
www.i-scoop.org...

news.pacificnews.org...

Dogs of war from Serbia

www.b92.net...

stevequayle.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This got me thinking that everyone is in place. We have DOD, DHS and NSA all ready to act. We haven’t figured out what they are up to but I’m sure it’s not the Swine Flu.

Did anyone believe this article?Privatized police force taking over town?

The reason? Hardin, Mont., where the American Police Force entered driving the phony patrol cars, doesn't have a police department.

Has anyone heard anymore about; H.R. 675: Building Obama's Civilian National Security Force

In January, without any recognizable corporate media coverage, Rep. Bob Filner, a California Democrat, introduced H.R. 675. The bill would amend title 10 of the United States Code and extend to civilian employees of the Department of Defense the authority to execute warrants, make arrests, and carry firearms. The bill was referred to the Armed Services Committee on January 26, 2009.
Filner’s bill would amend the United States code with the following: “Sec. 1585b. Law enforcement officers of the Department of Defense: authority to execute warrants, make arrests, and carry firearms…

www.globalresearch.ca...

I do agree martial law is soon coming to a town near us soon!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Star for you! Now it's getting *really* juicy, with the Byzantine Empire and all. What a bunch of vivid imaginations if this all amounts to nothing.

Hey, what if they planted all this imagery to get us going and distract us? It's just a thought, though I doubt it.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

We all know what it is like to have a bad dream...

a nightmare...too bad we wont be waking up from this bad reality..

I fear the worst... for this town Hardin and ?

Listening to the video segments on
YouTube, Quayle and Jones together put the pieces together....

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It appears that the MSM (main stream media) has finally picked up on this story. I just saw this link on Huffingtonpost's front page.

Mysterious Private Security Firm Gets Control Of Empty Jail In Small Montana Town

Huffington Post

1984?

"And the AP reported that a lawyer for APF describes the firm as "a fledgling spin-off of a major security firm founded in 1984."

Weird!

Gotta keep this story at the top of ATS. This is a big one.

[edit on (9/30/09) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
First employee details; how much would your soul cost?

...signed former Billings Gazette reporter Becky Shay as their director of public relations.

She is earning $60,000 dollars a year, received a signing bonus, a brand new company car and is getting help making the down payment on a new home.

Link

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Becky Shay's first press conference is in the video link on this page

Very shady answers with no substance. There's seems to be a hell of a lot of land about to be developed with contractors coming from California and a 2-day job fair in the third week of october.

Dust off your pens for the résumé or your guns for liberty; choice is yours.

Us 'n them people, us 'n them.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
foreign troops are inside the US, their being referred to as private security personnel

and Canada says flu shot is bad and does not recommend it

listen to this

[edit on 30-9-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Update 2: 10/1/2009 02:40GMT: California Jail Entrepreneur Has Checkered Past

Calif. jail entrepreneur has checkered past

By MATTHEW BROWN (AP) – 1 hour ago

BILLINGS, Mont. — Michael Hilton pitched himself to officials in Hardin, Mont. as a military veteran turned private sector entrepreneur, a California defense contractor with extensive government contracts who promised to turn the rural city’s empty jail into a cash cow.

Hardin’s leaders were desperate to fill the $27 million jail, which has sat empty since its 2007 completion.

So when Hilton came to town last week — wearing a military-style uniform and offering three Mercedes SUVs for use by local law enforcement — he was greeted with hugs by some grateful residents. The promise of more than 200 new jobs for a community struggling long before the recession hit had won them over.

But public documents and interviews with Hilton’s associates and legal adversaries offer a different picture, that of a convicted felon with a number of aliases, a string of legal judgments against him, two bankruptcies and a decades-long reputation for deals gone bad.

American Police Force is the company Hilton formed in March to take over the Hardin jail....

...Court documents show Hilton has outstanding judgments against him in three civil cases totaling more than $1.1 million....

....Hilton, 55, uses the title “captain” when introducing himself and on his business cards. But he acknowledged it was not a military rank.

He said he is naturalized U.S. citizen and native of Montenegro. Aliases for Hilton that appear in court documents include Miodrag Dokovich, Michael Hamilton, Hristian Djokich and Michael Djokovich.

One attorney who dealt with Hilton in a fraud lawsuit referred to him as a “chameleon” and he has a reputation for winning people over with his charm.

His criminal record goes back to at least 1988, when Hilton was arrested in Santa Ana, Calif. for writing bad checks.

cryptogon.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

wow if this gets approved then u know something is up cause this guy is a complete and total criminal dirtbag...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

all these stories and news videos could be faked to make everyone think this way so that thanks to the magic of the legal system and the power of the media; they could very well continue operating until it is too late for anyone to truly stop whatevers going on

just offering a different perspective

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Agreed, and very well a possibility...

After all, are we really supposed to believe that this mans trail just now turns up dirty like this?

Just the logo and the jail facility are enough suspicious alone.

And where does this man get the money for all of this front work?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

thats what stumps me all of a sudden, he supposedly has civil suits and has been in prison and everything else yet somehow hes got $40 million layin around to turn the city of hardin montana into a international mercenary fortress.. ???? doesnt make sense..

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join