It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(American Police Force) APF Just who are they? some answers here

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by seasoul
I have a sense that the flashy blinged out double-headed eagle is nothing more than a “red herring” and a deliberate attempt to divert attention from the truth.

There are very strict rules about the use of heraldric emblems!
These compositions are registered.

If this company is using them without registration or has plagerized the image...that could be serious business!

If you click on their website and scroll down on the home page, the emblem changes.

Instead of a double-headed eagle, it becomes a double headed griffin-type head.

One side of the bird is dark, the other side is light.
"Light" represents that it will give an appearance of goodness and benevolence. (i.e. "helpful" "protective")
But the left side is dark, which indicates ulterior motive.

The wings are spread....it is taking flight.

The right foot is upturned; the left foot holds a weapon or a sceptre...I can't make it out that well.

Each head bears a crown, and there is a third crown above the two heads. And yet another crown at the top of the shield.

There is a very odd circular design in the middle of the "body" of the bird.

The background is blue striped in a moire fashion.

All of these design details mean something!

On another page, there is a huge eyeball. Reflected into the eyeball is the bar grid of confinement.

On yet another page, this bird is blue and has shredded-like feathers. The feathers appear sharp like daggers.

All of this is a visual communication with time-frame signals and meaning.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
And hey, here's a list of the "services" and products they supply to international customers...

# Security Systems Military Supplies.
# Duffle bags, tritium compasses, Alice packs, pistol belt, thermo gear, 1st aid kits, and M17 bags.
# Shields, riot gear, police and military uniforms, cooling vests, body armor, ballistics vests, hazmat suites.
# Police Cars, trucks, command and control vehicles, fire trucks, ambulances, towing trucks, fuel trucks, general shop vehicles, passenger busses, vans, water transport trucks, 4 WD trucks and other specialty vehicles.
# All United States made handguns, shot guns and U.S. major selection weapons.
# Fire Machine Guns and associated accessories
including cleaning kits.
# 9mm hand guns & AK 47's.

# Unit level armors kit, ammunitions.
# Telecommunication (Thuraya Satellite telephone, cell/mobile phones, Motorola GP 320 Handheld UHF/VHF Radios, battery cells and more).
# IT Systems (computers, laptops, fax machines, copiers, scanners, cartridges, scanners, printers, etc).
# Body Armor, batons, fire glass riot helmet, and shin guards, & megaphones.
# Armored cars and vehicles (Vans, SUVs, Cars, and trucks).
# Police riot equipment.
# Force Protection- WMD.
# Nuclear/Biological/Chemical (WMD).

# Monitoring and Access Control Systems.
# X Ray, robot systems, mine clearing, tools, explosives/perforators, and disposal containers.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
And, as I mentioned...

Our Military Advisors are elite agents and officers who were of the top 10% of their force, whether it was the CIA, FBI, Marines, Navy SEALS, or General Law Enforcement. Combined with our committed approach to satisfying our clients, we're more than confident to say that we exceed our clients expectations and give each individual case the time and attention it takes to successfully complete the mission.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka
reply to post by liveandlearn

I am confused where you deduced that "Michael" was from Montenegro?

He told the reporter from a Billings, Montana newspaper that. He uses the name "Capt. Michael Hilton." I seriously doubt that's his real name.

en.wikipedia.org...

The flag of Montenegro was on the "City of Hardin Police Department" vehicles.

APF went on to hire the reporter (Becky Shay) to become their official local spokesperson to the media for $60,000 plus bonuses.

They are currently involved in trying to "hire" various local politicians.

I'm sure if the local security guard company hired to patrol our neighborhood here suddenly decided to state on their vehicles that they were the city police department and began setting up roadblocks, there would be some arrests. Not so with our foreign friends at "American Police Force."

Due to the attention this has garnered APF has removed the logos on their black Mercedes SUV's (for now). All Capt. "Michael" would say is that they are not a police force.

Stay tuned for this one and see what happens in other towns................

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
How on earth can a private company even get away with stating "Police Force" in their branding?

And how do they then go on to say, they are not a "Police Force" or a "mercenary army"? Their name and actions scream of a highly financed, militarily armed, uniformed group of men. I'm sorry, that's not security, that's a mercenary force.
Roadblocks? Since when does a private security contractor operate Policing duties on public roads?

I'm glad there are some press working on this, investigation needs to continue.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Well, Since I have been researching about the American Police Force it seems that we here in ATS are not the only ones,
their site is been pounded by people trying to figure out who they are and what shady business they are in.

Many blogs are talking about the Montana take over, so publicity is not problems they are getting the attention they want.

We here in ATS are not the only ones questioning their logo, many blogers are worry about that also.

I found this letter posted in a blog in net.

www.ibelieve.com...

The letter is blaming Obama for secretly privatizing state and Local police around and the Montana town is the test ground

So This is getting a lot of attention as we speak.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Having the investigative component (cheating spouses, etc.) puts them in a perfect position to amass huge files on individuals that can easily be used for blackmail, manipulation, bribery, etc. Think about the power that all of those FBI files gave Hoover. The man (a reputed homosexual cross-dresser) was absolutely untouchable.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Thank you for this very good investigation...
This reeks of black money...

Call and Ask Where Private Firms can Suspend Constitutional and State Rights

Governor Brian D. Schweitzer
Office of the Governor
Montana State Capitol Bldg.
P.O. Box 200801
Helena MT 59620-0801
(406) 444-3111, FAX (406) 444-5529

Lieutenant Governor John Bohlinger
Office of the Lt. Governor
Montana State Capitol Bldg.
PO Box 200801
Helena, MT 59620-1901
(406) 444-3111, FAX (406) 444-4648

Sen. Max Baucus
(202) 224-4700

Sen. John Tester
(202) 224-8594

Starred and Flagged!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
In addition to taking over the 464-bed, $27 million jail, the company has said it will sink $17 million into a military training center and is seeking 5,000 acres or more for a live-fire training ground.

Company spokeswoman Becky Shay said there were no plans to reveal the project's financial backers

www.forbes.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The phone number listed on Allied Defense Systems contact page

www.allieddefensesystems.com

Is also tied to World Wide Military Exchange, Inc.

And it is also tied to a listing on the Orange County Craigslist for Premier 1 Debt Solutions

How many shell companies does this group have?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
One of Ed Angelino's Facebook friends is celebrity socialite Kim Kardashian. She's the daughter of the late Robert Kardashian, Armenian-American lawyer for O.J. Simpson's murder case. I found it interesting also that O.J. is her godfather, if Wikipedia is correct. Robert came from a wealthy family, I read. For what all this is worth!

By the way, I wonder if he has a Middle Eastern name. I've run into more than one Middle Eastern person who had an American name they'd throw around as a substitute for their birth name. If he's got another name, you might find more info of value there. Also try in the Middle Eastern community itself, in corners here or there on the internet. This could get sticky, I imagine.

And here's a Twitter for an Edward Angelino, but who knows if it's his: Twitter link. This person has yet to tweet, though.

And here's a Hardin article on him: Link.

Aha! From the above article:

According to documents filed in connection with a civil lawsuit in Superior Court of California in Orange County, Angelino graduated from Al-Roda High School in Kuwait City, Kuwait, and is a U.S. citizen.

Sometimes referred to in court documents by the first name "Emad," Angelino lists on his resume degrees in electrical engineering from California State University, Fresno, and engineering management from the U.S. Air Force Academy.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by invernal]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bcc0c941f5f8.jpg[/atsimg]

features the white bicephalic eagle of the House of Nemanjić (which in turn took on the eagle from the Palaiologos dynasty of the Byzantine Empire. It consists of a double-headed eagle on a red shield; its body and wings in silver, and tongues, beaks, legs and claws in gold, between two golden fleurs-de-lys. The inescutcheon stands for the Serbian Nation; in a red shield, a cross between four silver firesteels arranged in the quarters around it, all of them facing horizontally outwards.

A blazon in heraldic terms is: Gules, a bicephalic eagle Argent armed Or, two fleurs-de-lys Or. Overall an escutcheon Gules, a cross Argent between four firesteels Argent. All crowned with a royal crown. The design on the inescutcheon has been used by Serbian states and the Serbian church since the Middle Ages.

it is the serbian coat of arms to a T...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
And suppose these foreign agencies have infiltrated down to owning all or most of all the smaller security contracters as well?

Securitas (est. 1999) has quickly bought out some well established industries over the past few years. They purchased Pinkerton's, Burns Int'l.,First Security, American Protective Services, Doyle Protective Services, Smith Security, and APG.

Their website says they work with more than 80% of Fortune 1000 companies and has operations in more than 30 countries.

In the United States there is one organization for National and Global accounts, 10 geographical regions and three specialty regions (Automotive, Government Services and Energy). Altogether there are about 450 Securitas branch managers in the United States.

Could local security be tied into this "american police 'group'" as well?
On the APF website, they also call the company "Group" so there must be more than what meets the eye and more than what is listed on that main website.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I called Hardin, the Town hall, mayors office don't answer, answering machine. I did get the Superintendant of Public Works on the line Larry Vandersloot. He claims the articles online are complete garbage, there are no roadblocks, no lockdown and that the police force is provided via an agreement between the county and the city. All officers are US citizens, gone through the police academy and paid by the city/county and that the stories are totally bogus. I see the other news stories on here so I'm unsure of what to think. The county is Little big horn and perhaps deserves a call to see where the police force comes from from their point of view.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gaborn415

sounds to me like hes talking about the big horn sherriffs dept. there not the APF.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaborn415
I called Hardin, the Town hall, mayors office don't answer, answering machine. I did get the Superintendant of Public Works on the line Larry Vandersloot. He claims the articles online are complete garbage, there are no roadblocks, no lockdown and that the police force is provided via an agreement between the county and the city. All officers are US citizens, gone through the police academy and paid by the city/county and that the stories are totally bogus. I see the other news stories on here so I'm unsure of what to think. The county is Little big horn and perhaps deserves a call to see where the police force comes from from their point of view.

So if that is the case, why is their official website stating that they are a private security force?
Why do they openly advertise that they have contacts in regional governments around the world?
Why do they openly state that they sell weapons and equipment internationally?

Personally, I think you're either trying to defend this group of mercenaries for a specific reason, or you're just not seeing the whole picture here.

I think you need to go off and read the several threads, follow the links, view their PRIVATE COMPANY website and then come back with a more detailed view of their structure, ideals, methods, business etc.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

seriously, the town guy sounds like he wasnt even talking about the AFP. The town contracts with the Big Horn sheriffs Department for police patrols and protection and what not. of course theyre all americans...

if you listen to the voice of "capt. michael" you can obviously hear he is not

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I rarely speculate but I am going to do just that.

It is looking more and more that APF is financed by and an arm of the real PTB, the 'House' with names we don't know. They are getting a foothold in America to train foreign mercenaries and at the same time slowly get accepted as part of the landscape. I think our gov. probably has no say in the matter.

There is also the possibility that this is the beginning of the privatization of police across the country. And with international employees, they are not bound by our constitution. I can imagine that TPTB would think the US needs to be brought in line more than any other country.

The training facility that APF intends to build will have a dormitory for participants, but they'll still be visiting - and spending - in Hardin, Hilton said.

"Those people from overseas have money to spend," he said.

Billings Gazette

It could also be our gov. planning ahead for a revolution within.

Okay, done speculating...back to real research.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Now here's a REAL conspiracy theory:

What if this "new military trained" police force has anything to do with this:

Extremists who oppose the president have begun fantasizing about a military coup to overthrow Obama.

Newsmax columnist John Perry wrote Tuesday that President Obama "is inviting" a military coup" and that it might not be such a bad thing: "Imagine a bloodless coup to restore and defend the Constitution through an interim administration that would do the serious business of governing and defending the nation. Skilled, military-trained, nation-builders would replace accountability-challenged, radical-left commissars." (Newsmax appears to have taken the column down.)

On the same day conservative talk-radio host Jim Quinn directly addressed U.S. troops, telling them that Obama is "gonna get you killed."

Media Matters points out that the appeals to the military follow a wave of rhetoric from the right suggesting that civilian violence against the government might be justified.

Read more at: www.huffingtonpost.com...

Hmmmmm.....

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

from the huffington post... blah!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join