It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(American Police Force) APF Just who are they? some answers here

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
The emblem goes deeper than any of you can imagine!

I think this is beyond the capacity of government to be able to do anything about it.

I meant to post the info on this link, but posted on the other one by mistake.

This info goes into the symbolism of the double headed eagle and what it really means.

Remember Hidden_Hand said that the power comes from the family dynasties referred to as "House" and that you would not know the names of these powers?

Take a look at the history of this double headed eagle's history:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Oh, gimme a break. APF uses the double eagle - Blackwater had only the single eagle so duh...not them.

www.ustraining.com...

Blackwater no longer exists ... superceded by Xe duh...so not them.

NSA has nothing to do with any of this - single eagle duh...not us a.

It is the gold bugs - double eagle duh ... APF is the new face of the gold bugs - go chase an AG gnome.

APF claims #1 client USA governemnt - no gov't contract to APF - ever - so whose name on those contracts?

Follow the muney...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
so Warren do you think that this is the start of the outsourcing of the American legitimate police force? owe wow, these guys have huge balls considering it was the the state of Montana that they are testing out the waters, Per say. my god what a slam to every American citizen. My umbrella is up think its going to get real interesting within the next couple of years!!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
^^^
Dis information by a newly registered poster.
My post has nothing to do with Blackwater nor does it even mention BW.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Get with the program guy.

BW does not exist ... Xe now.

And this is not BW it is the guys whowant the fiat dollar to pouffff.

Xe luvs the duller.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
About the image blurring on Google Streetview. You are able to send a request for them to blur out things like your license plate, yourself if you are in the picture, building numbers etc etc. Nothing strange about that. At all.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

more info!

Someone u2u'd me the following info...

American Police Force is a front for "Defense Consulting Group" out of Santa Ana, the owner is Edward Angelino (email and phone number removed)

There is an e-bay listing for his green lamborghini (name and phone number match):

cgi.cafr.ebay.ca...

And his facebook profile (if you have facebook. Note:same car).

www.facebook.com...

3/4 of his facebook friends are muscular, young middle eastern guys. Some facebook pick show them holding guns.

Anyone care to dig into this guy a little more? Some background info...

[edit on 30-9-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I don't have a facebook account so I can't read his profile. I did notice though the first 10 or so pictures of his "friends" and found 3 - 4 women pictured -- so it's not just men. However, none of the names listed are typical American names.

How ironic would it be if we are spending billions of dollars trying to flush out terrorists only to find they advertise on Facebook?! Sorry -- just a thought. Note: I use terrorist to describe any person willing to participate in an extremist act against others

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I never figured mercenaries had facebook accounts.

This is a good thread, though. Thanks for uping your finds, guys. Interesting, and scary.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
These are also seemingly related:

www.allieddefensesystems.com

and
www.defenseproductsolutions.com or www.dpsna.com

in case it hasn't been mentioned.

Edit to add: Here is a picture of Edward Angelino standing with the US military.

Link: www.dpsna.com...

Go to page 4 to see the pitcure.

This is developing into a serious "hairs on the back of my neck standing up" kind of story.

These companies ARE VERY ENTRENCHED with the US Military.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by lpowell0627]

Additional Edit: I can not find anything about any of the three mentioned business names within the BBB.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Their webpage is back up now.
Here are some quips:

"APF is recognized as one of the top security and investigative forces in the world"

(..."recognized...in the world"??? And we are just now hearing about them?)

"Has provided assistance in training foreign military organizations in combating transnational terrorism...interdicting weapons of mass destruction, etc."

(Doesn't this seem a bit overqualified to write speeding tickets in a small town like Hardin? What is really going on in Hardin to warrant bringing out the big guns? Have the meth labs gotton out of hand?)

Excerpts from the history page:

"Whether you are suspicious about a cheating spouse...."

(Wow. From WMD's to cheating spouses! Is this the new Walmart of the spy world? They've got everything covered!)

They list some of their employees as retired navy seals and marines.

Dinner better not be late, Suzy. I'll be calling the Marines to check on you!

Sheesh.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
the lady in the video.. "just go with the flow and everything will be fine" WHAT A SHEEP!!! ugh.. disgusting.. these apf people seem awfully hsady then again all mercs do but these guys just seem to pop up outta nowheres..

shady!.......

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This Angelino guy sure leaves a lot of tracks online..

Here he bid for a Saudi contract:
pixs.wpafb.af.mil...

Here he bid for a Ground support equipment contract

osted by EDWARD ANGELINO on July 24, 2003 at 14:10:41:

In Reply to: Re: Ground support equipment posted by P.ESWARAN on May 19, 2003 at 02:36:27:

Dear Sir/Mada,:

I have a client requesting cargo loaders for the C-130 in the U.S. We are currently in the process of changing contractors. I am a defense consultent for the USAF here in Southern California. I was told that your company can provide these loaders. Can you roughly provide me with a COTS estimate for these loaders. I am looking for January 2004 timeframe procurement.

Best Regards,

EDWARD S. ANGELINO

Defense Consulting Group, INC.
19744 Beach Blvd. # 250
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Office: (714) 376-9797
FAX: (714) 969-8882
[email protected]
worldaerodata.com...

List of companies concerning military supply..

Defense Logistics,
Defense System,
Defense Logistic Services,
Defense Product Solutions,
DPS,
Quazi Defense Product Solutions

They use hotmail for their autoresponders, someone sent contacted them via their contact us page and received a reply from [email protected]

Interestingly...the mystery DEEPENS!

He attended the Future Combat Systems held by BOEING.
C4ISR Conference Attendees..Edward Angelino, Rockwell Collins, Inc., IA
www.boeing.com...

so this tells us he owns or works for or is affialiated with Rockwell Collins, Inc.

At Rockwell Collins, we never forget that the world's leading aerospace and defense companies rely on us for smart communications and aviation electronics solutions.

here's a map to another one of his companies: DEFENSE CONSULTING GROUP INC
www.black-business.us...

He's got his name on a Philips(the TV/tehcnology company) website:
www.lightolier.com...
Allied Defense Systems, Inc.

17702 Mitchell North
Suite 202
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 502-3331
Fax: (949) 502-3337
[email protected]

He's in a contract bid for some government building supplies
www.gsaadvantage.gov...

He gets around a lot so my question is why the heck has nobody bothered to look into his background? By not having anyone look into his past it makes me think there is something much more to this.

Then again...I think he makes his companies look like professional organizations with considerable funding and support even government and military backing in the hope of getting large contracts of which he then farms out. ie: A one man band.

the guy is possibly a con merchant and likely an opportunist or could even really be an arms dealer.

OH

and whatever you do, don't buy his Lamborghini, it has non-original parts...

Used 2002 Lamborghini Murcielago tail winng or spoliler (14:53:01)
2002 Lamborghini Murcielago, Tail Wing/spoiler. Do you have it? If so how much shipped to Huntington beach california. You can reach me at 714-460-3434, or email [email protected]., Any tail winng or spoliler (HUNTINGTON BEACH , California 92648) Contact Buyer

www.automotix.net...

AND...he's HIRING...do you need a job?

www.listown.com...

EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
JOB DESCRIPTION/RESPONSIBILITIES
This is a full time job (approximately 40 hours/week).
Must be extremely energetic, VERY ORGANIZED and able to keep up with high energy workday and aggressive CEO.

Qualifications:
*Must have previous office experience in a professional services setting
*Experience with and knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, etc.
*Detail orientated with ability to multi-task
*Good writing and verbal communication skills
*Must have excellent research skills
*Able to work under pressure and with deadlines
* Accounting with Quickbooks experience a plus

Job Description:
*Handling correspondence for the CEO typing and sending out emails on behalf of CEO
*Managing the calendar/schedule for CEO
*Answering and directing all incoming calls
*Greeting clients /Coordinating meetings and conference calls.
*Coordinating meetings and conference calls
*Taking notes during conference calls and meetings
*Editing documents and presentations
*Conducting research for projects and engagements and preparing executive summaries
*Help with preparation for presentations and client meetings
*Making travel arrangements

Please email resume to [email protected] for consideration.

Location: Irvine Compensation: 13.00 per hour Principals only.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
some information about Hardin, MT

The population was 3,384 at the 2000 census

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c1b8b368dab.gif[/atsimg]

sits just outside the crow indian reservation. Its the county seat of Big Horn County.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I have a sense that the flashy blinged out double-headed eagle is nothing more than a “red herring” and a deliberate attempt to divert attention from the truth.

Don’t forget, these clowns are nothing more than common career criminals and sick serial killers, who live by mottos such as 'By way of deception, thou shalt do war.'

F.T.G.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by seasoul]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

To quote the woman in the first video
"I mean it's wonderful, it's gonna be great". What the H?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I tell you Warrenb, I wish ATS have an investigation team that could take news like this ones and go into Montana to find out what is really going on.

This type of news and information should be investigated by the people, Darn I hate been here in the south where I am to far away to drive to places to find out things for myself unless they are happening in my neck of the woods.

Choosing dark, small towns in states with vast land around is a very shady way to do business or start something that will not bring to much attention.

But I guess nothing goes unnoticed in America after all.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

The Mercedes vehicle is a further tipoff that it is a foreign outfit. Many european countries favor Mercedes for police cars. Being possibly a foreign company, it will probably can't be traced back to its origins very easily. But how about tracing the license plate?

But that stuff ain't goin' to happen here without the tacit approval or outright shenanigans of our gov'mt. Another end run around things American--obviously with the help some local yokels that dream of dollar signs floating into the community.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I'd like to add something from their "contact us" page...

Global Network
APF draws upon their vast global network of highly ranked officers and government officials providing private investigative services unparalelled to any operation in the industry worldwide. Our vast network of senior government officials both domestic and international combined with our law enforcement colleagues and current workforce has earned APF a reputation as an industry leader.

I'd also like to add that it's often the case that Security Contractors are ex-forces. In the UK, smaller companies that cover basic security are usually completely civilian but hire ex-forces as guards (retired etc). But larger companies, the ones who offer personal protection, combat training and so on are usually owned and operated by ex-SAS and previously senior military officers.

There's not much more I can add, other than I think this is a severely worrying development for America.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join