It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Progressive Liberals Hate Children?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I just have to throw this out there, so people can be informed, and even more paranoid every day of their lives.

One need not be a progressive liberal to hate children.

On the contrary, I could not possibly care less about "the children".

The only exception to this rule is my own. But let's just agree to disagree. If someone wants to abort unwanted parasites, I am the last person in the world who would lose sleep over it.

On the other hand, those who claim to "love children"..... Stay the hell away from mine, and out of my home, and I won't force my loves and wants on your life.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotDogNoBun
When they get 18 and want to kill themselves then I will support that choice as well.

So you are pro-suicide? You must then hate adolescents (among whom this sadly happens). Since you count yourself as anti-progressive, and to keep a fair balance, you must now start a thread titled "Conservative right-wingers hate adolescents and support suicide as a choice of lifestyle". Phew.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Well maybe we can co-author it. You write up the text and I will post it. Dont you think it would be better to choose for yourself whether you live or die than to be murdered because your mother had better things to do with her life?

[edit on 29-9-2009 by HotDogNoBun]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
are you Rush Limbaugh in disguise?

that's a better question.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

reply to post by schrodingers dog

Well what part of my little list is not true. Progressives ARE pro-baby murder, ARE indoctrinating chidren in public schools, ARE for the release of Roman Polanski, and will run up the debt to get whatever they want because they dont know or care how their agenda wil be paid for. So where am I wrong?

I don't know anyone that is pro-baby killer.
Now pro-abortion yes, and that is a personal decision, and none of your business, unless you are the one pregnant. I don't want to argue about that okay.
I don't know anyone that advocates indoctrinating their children in any way.
As for Roman Polanski, he should certainly be in jail.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!

If you are not standing against the murder of babies then I would say you are pro-baby murder. It would be the same as if you supported the holocaust by saying the Nazis had the right to choose and it wasnt anyones business.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

If you are not standing against the murder of babies then I would say you are pro-baby murder. It would be the same as if you supported the holocaust by saying the Nazis had the right to choose and it wasnt anyones business.

Here we go, I new the true agenda would show through eventually....

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

There is no agenda. I am simply asking that once you look over the progressive agenda, does it not appear that they dont really care about children, but just about getting their way at any cost.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HotDogNoBun

Which has what to do with YOUR topic? Is this merely troll bait?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

There is no agenda. I am simply asking that once you look over the progressive agenda, does it not appear that they dont really care about children, but just about getting their way at any cost.

Ive never seen an official "progressive agenda"...maybe you can source it for us, since you seem to be such an expert.

I told you how you were wrong. You chose to ignore it. You are a troll, pushing an anti-choice agenda. And doing it poorly, I might add.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Because it is one of the points in my OP and they are trying to say that Progressives arent pro-baby murder but pro-choice. Which is just a nice marketing ploy to somehow make baby murder look acceptable. See my point?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

reply to post by intrepid

Because it is one of the points in my OP and they are trying to say that Progressives arent pro-baby murder but pro-choice. Which is just a nice marketing ploy to somehow make baby murder look acceptable. See my point?

Your point is moot....because NO ONE ADVOCATES KILLING BABIES.

You are here, throwing out comparisons to the holocaust, etc, so let me ask, who is the one playing the propaganda game?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Wel I must say that I am anti-choice when one of the choices is to murder an innocent child. Seems logical to me. I dont know why you keep harping on just one of my points that are there to show a pattern of anti-child behavior on the part of Progressives.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Wel I must say that I am anti-choice when one of the choices is to murder an innocent child. Seems logical to me. I dont know why you keep harping on just one of my points that are there to show a pattern of anti-child behavior on the part of Progressives.

I touched on every point you tried to make. I proved them all wrong. You chose to ignore it and try to draw the next person in with your troll bait.

Bottom line, you know NOTHING of what you speak. You are obviously trolling. I hope the mods act accordingly(considering that you have two 'warns' I'm goin to guess they are familiar with your poor attempts at trolling)

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Well somebody must advocate it or it wouldnt be happening on a daily basis in this country.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Her body her choice and her right and none of your business. If you don't want to have an abortion don't get one.
The reference to Hitler and the Holocaust is ridiculus, and does not even deserve an answer.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Well somebody must advocate it or it wouldnt be happening on a daily basis in this country.

K, I'm done. I will not be drawn into this conversation, especially when the person trying to draw me in is using nothing but the oldest, most cliche'd, most UNTRUE rhetoric in the book. You have nothing to back up your claims, but you think if you start saying thinks like 'holocaust' and 'baby murder' you can draw emotional reaction from people.

When you progress beyond 7th grade education, perhaps we can try again.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Personally, I think all of our problems can be blamed on the bleeding-heart liberals, not the progressives.

Let's round them all up and tax them to death!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Wrong. Check out Mitt Romney's record. A Republican btw. This thread is only troll bait.

Closed.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

So you cannot defend your side and so you are going to quit. I only hope all Progressives operate like you. Asta la vista, baby!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join