It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prehistoric HIV found in sloth!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
www.dailygalaxy.com...

It is now discovered that HIV has been prehistoric, and has been in mammals throughout evolution. Now I am not sure, if that the conspiracy was if AIDS or HIV was made in a lab. But now atleast I/we know HIV wasen't made in a lab.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Holy cow! That's significant news.

Now, someone on ATS at one point posted something saying that HIV and AIDS aren't directly related. That HIV was "natural" and AIDS is not. I will try to find out in which thread I read that, but I believe that was the gist of it.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Ah, here we go...lots of info that HIV does not (or is believed to not) cause AIDS:

10 Reasons Why HIV cannot cause AIDS--This thread links to this article

Is HIV actually harmless?: From the thread--

Fact: 98% of all AIDS "tests" do not test for the prescence of HIV; they test for the prescence of HIV antibodies. If you catch the common cold, you're going to carry antibodies against that virus for the rest of your life. Same w/ HIV. If you're infected w/ HIV, and you come down w/ the mild flu-like symptoms, your immune system will fight it off, and you'll carry antibodies against HIV for the rest of your life. THAT'S WHAT YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM IS DESIGNED TO DO!! This explains these "miraculous survivors" who are somehow able to live for 10 years, 15 years w/ HIV "infection" and somehow "magically" never develop symptoms of full blown AIDS.

There's some others but these seem to be most pertinent.

new topics

join