It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Community organizers for Gamaliel Foundation PRAY to Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This is a video, of organizers, of Gamaliel Foundation, praying to Obama..
The Gamaliel Foundation is based in Chicago. It is one of the least known, but most influential national groups, for church based, "community organizers".
Some would say..that has nothibg to do with Obama, those are just crazy people in the video. Unfortuneately, the Gamaliel Foundation, and Obama are well connected. Read the National Review, and the connections the Gamaliel Foundation has to President Obama...

www.youtube.com...

The National Review states:
article.nationalreview.com...

The connections are numerous. Gregory Galluzzo, Gamaliel’s co-founder and executive director, served as a trainer and mentor during Obama’s mid-1980s organizing days in Chicago. The Developing Communities Project, which first hired Obama, is part of the Gamaliel network. Obama became a consultant and eventually a trainer of community organizers for Gamaliel. (He also served as a trainer for ACORN.) And he has kept up his ties with Gamaliel during his time in the U.S. Senate.

The Gamaliel Foundation:
www.gamaliel.org...

Gamaliel and the Barack Obama Connection:
www.gamaliel.org...

[edit on 29-9-2009 by MissysWorld]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

It says this video has been removed by user. Is there another link?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I was just about to post this. Remember the uproar when that Jesus camp thing came out? That was one tape! This is like the 5th tape of people worshiping Obama! I don't know about all of you all, but this is getting to be pretty disturbing.

Here is the vid, since the other was removed.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I hear many names in that clip.

Prophet MLK- When did he become a propher, was his I Have A dream speech deemed a prophecy?

Prophet Jerimiah- That can't be Mr Jerimiah Wright can it?

Nothing good can come from this. They need serious help.

Hear my cry Obama.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Try the link again..I found another that works..

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Like I said, this is the 5th such video to come out since Obama was elected 10 months ago.

Nobody ever suggested Bush was the Messiah, unlike Obama:

Nobody in the media was claiming that Bush was a "Being of light", or that Bush was "like God".

Whats going on now is completely new and very scary.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Wimbly]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well isn't this nice. I was slammed in a different thread because I said it was worse that kids were singing praise for Obama vs. kids praying FOR Bush. I was told prayer is always worse. I wonder how the Obama clan will react now that it's people praying too Obama.

He is a man not a god, as much as his ego may make him think he is a god he isn't.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

Prophet MLK- When did he become a propher, was his I Have A dream speech deemed a prophecy?

Apparently not.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

One thing I'd like to point out, because I see this mistake over and over. Te Jesus camp video was not kids praying to Obama. They were praying for him. There is a big difference.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Maybe we'll luck out and these nuts will lop off their testes and drink poison to ascend and ride the "Obama" comet next time it passes through.

new topics

top topics

join