It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Girl Dies From Vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Simply a pathetic report as a representative-Dr for Glaxo Smith Kline spins and justifies the death of this poor little girl..Dont TAKE THE JAB!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I been waiting for the news about the side effects of the swine flu vaccine, but as usual its going to be sweep under the table until is too late.

As a matter of fact I just heard in the news that the push for the swine flu vaccine is going to be earlier than thought perhaps in a few days as manufactures are getting all up in their struggle to get the vaccine out.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
She died from the HPV (cervical cancer) vaccine, not swine flu vaccine, for crying out loud. Get your conspiracies straight, please lol.

A few other girls in the school are showing signs of illness as well. Which sucks. I was never one for getting this vaccine as I consider it a waste. I'm 25 and HPV free

And to keep on your offside about swine flu jabs, I wont be getting it either.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

That is why I can not wait to see the deaths from the swine flu, after all the 1976 experience is still very well embedded on those that were affected.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
She died from the HPV (cervical cancer) vaccine, not swine flu vaccine, for crying out loud. Get your conspiracies straight, please lol.

And I believe that the HPV Vaccination she received was Cervarix. This is the GlaxoSmithKline version of the Merck's Gardasil that is becoming more commonly mandatory in the United States. Although this is the first death directly attributed to Cervarix, Gardasil has a known fatality rate of 0.1 in 100,000 (although there are side effects to Gardasil far worse than death).

As Chiiru mentioned, this has NOTHING to do with H1N1.

top topics

join