It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funeral homes prepare for possible H1N1 surge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

CLEVELAND — As Americans await the release of the H1N1 vaccine, companies, families and individuals are doubling down their efforts to inoculate themselves against the possible pandemic.

One industry preparing for a run on product is the last industry you’ll rely on: the funeral home.

“We need to make sure we have enough embalming fluid and caskets,” said Mark Busch, of Busch funeral ho,mes. “We need to make sure cemeteries have enough grave diggers.”

The Ohio Association of Funeral Directors now meets regularly to prepare for a potential once in a generation mortality spike.

.... there is a video with this story ... but what i caught was it says a growing number of patenits in Denver and Cleveland ... second wave ?

Funerals Homes prepare for possible H1N1 Surge

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
In 1918 they used indoor ice skating rinks as temporary morgues. Let's hope it doesn't get that bad.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by InterconnecteD

Don’t Blame Flu Shots for All Ills, Officials Say
nytimes.com

Some will die, miscarry or have a stroke after getting the swine flu vaccine, but the shot may not be responsible

Okay???

Mandatory flu vaccination splits workers
www.newsday.com...

New York is the only state in the nation to require that health care workers be vaccinated, though other states are considering such measures. Health workers, including doctors, must be immunized by Nov. 30. Opponents say it’s simply unnecessary.

Several registered nurses said they will neither contract nor transmit the flu because they’re constantly washing their hands.

Fear the vaccine, not the swine flu itself
www.standard-freeholder.com...

People in the southern hemisphere have recovered quite nicely from their "flu season" without having taken flu vaccines, with general agreement that it was no worse than a normal winter.

So, I repeat. It is not the flu, but the flu vaccine that puts individuals at risk. Google "H1N1 flu vaccine ingredients" on the Net, or check my site at www.realitycheck.typepad.comand you will find out that the H1N1 vaccine contains: squalene (can cause auto-immune diseases), thimerosal (mercury which destroys brain cells), formaldehyde, porcine gelatin (pig skin), and polyethylene glycol, to name a few. Do you want to have these substances injected into your body or someone in your family?

Do I need to say more??? 3 different articles; which all paint the picture of forced potential death.
S&F

[edit on 29-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I want to know what "they" know. Absolutely nothing that the general public currently knows points toward this flu virus being anything remotely severe enough to be talking about large numbers of deaths, NOTHING. It is virulent, but the mortallity rates have been way below even the seasonal flu.

I continue to smell rats surrounding this. Either the virus is mutating, and they know it but haven't told us, or the virus is being used as a false flag for something much bigger which they know is just over the horizon. Either way, it's just one more instance of officials obfuscating the truth from their own people to add to the ever growing list.

join