It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana Town Occupied By Private Paramilitary Security Force

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PenandSword

With them buying all of that acreage, a number of books I read 15 years ago that spoke of this coming about and Eastern Europeans being trained here in how to extract people in this country from their homes, I am in agreement with you..... The people that are coming are former military chosen from U.N. Peace keeping forces and indoctrinated to see the NWO as a positive thing.... They will not be literally a military unit but with the weaponry they have trained and used while in the peace keeping forces more than likely what they will be equipped with..... We are seeing more often than not police officers taking on a more aggressive paramilitary look and using everything an infantry unit shy of weapons that kill and maim from shrapnel and that will probably be in their arsenals in time..... I think I need to get a haircut and go out and pick up a mess of black BDUs and boots (that I'll spit shine) and buy an used police cruiser..... It might be beneficial to learn and practice Masonic handshakes, distress signs and also pick up a ring at the local pawn shop.....Better yet I can go hide out on the psych ward at the V.A. Hospital and get zoned out on Thorazine...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by unicorn1

The only way to stop that it has to come from the town people and the state itself, the problems is that the lure of jobs and money flowing with views of fancy vehicles in the streets may be more appealing, than conspiracies of private goons take over.

I'm i'm with you on this line of thinking..and your question was the same as mine.. WHY ISN'T THE STATE DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!! WHY!!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
star and flag. thanks for posting such great info. having the local news report it makes me believe infowars alot more. that article and video really verified that the # is indeed hitting the fan.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I don't think the state or the government can do anything about this. What is behind it is bigger than all of them.

If you look to the insignia, it goes very very deep. It tells the story of the origins of this power.

The double heaed eagle appears to represent a cult icon and a family dynasty. The symbol has found its way into government symbols in various countries as well as being used in mystical brotherhood societies and is even used in some modern day churches.

A newly deciphered cuneiform fragment from a site in Boghaz Keui reveals that this symbol depicts the "HOUSE" or Temple of the Eagle.

It is used in heraldry to represent the House of Doria. (Remember Hidden_Hand mentioned the "houses" and that you would not even know the names of this power structure?)

In the ancient Kingdom of the Hittites there was an actual temple devoted to the ceremonies of the Cappadocian Eagle Cult.

The double headed eagle motif is present in archaeological remains of the Hittite culture that goes back as far as 2000 BC.

In Hindu mythology, this double headed bird is called the Gandaberunda and is thought to possess magical strength. It is used by the Karnataka government.

The oldest known motif is used in a representation of Nigersu ( Ngirsu; Ningirsu; Ur-Ningirsu) and his city Lagash.

The double headed eagle is also an emblem of the Byzantire Empire. The sculptural relief is found at the front entrance of the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople.

This same symbol was used by Hitler regime on the Youth Medal in 1936.

Very odd that a symbol such as this would even be found in modern day churches. Here's a pic of one. I wonder how many other churches use this Dynasty emblem? Wonder if this has anything to do with the power structure at the top of the pyramid and if the collections go to support these Dynasties?

Seems this Dynasty was also represented in a flashy way during the time of the crucifixion.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I wonder if the facility will be used as one of the "black prisons" the CIA has been parking renditioned persons in from around the globe. Most of these facilities are located in E Europe and other places where the local laws against torture are either non existent or overlooked.

It wouldn't surprise me if a group of back op cut outs decided such a facility closer to home might be a lot more profitable and even more secure a/f/a keeping various day to day details under wraps.

It's possible the facility will be more of a "minimum security" version of these rendition prisons, used to store prisoners after they've already completed interrogation or perhaps as a holding facility to bring them into US federal or military courts for disposal of the cases. Despite the few trials we've seen they still have a huge number of sensitive prisoners who can't just be detained forever and the places they are currently held are not always the most stable.

Then again, if you brought in foreign spec ops to staff the place and had full control of local law enforcement, you could pretty much run a full blown torture facility on US soil, especially in a small, remote location.

If this isn't an outright scam by the contractors I predict the prisoners will be delivered on rendition planes, be mostly foreign and the entire operation will fall under the wing of the CIA and / or DOD special access.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
So.. let's see...

Foreign "troops" dressed as "police" have invaded America.

But everything is OK, just go with the flow.. nothing to see here...

what?

The militia is layin low... the "smart?" thing to do while "someone else" takes over... ??

These guys now have control of their own little prison...

Serbians are policing Americans IN America.. but everything is OK.. just go along with it...

"Everything will become clear to you in the near future".. yeah like when they are shoving you around at the end of a gun barrel...

IS IT TRUE that "they" are asking folks to tag their firearms?

Anyone in the area that can confirm they are indeed blocking roads and stepping up a control atmosphere?

I thought that America belonged to Americans. But apperently Americans in Montana will allow foreigners to come in and do what they want. Well, they drive fancy cars and a few folks in "authoritive" positions say it's ok.. Don't think for yourself just listen to someone else..

Does anyone in the area feel angry about this? I'm pretty far away from MT but I've been there before and the folks up there seemed at the time pretty independant, freedom loving and patriotic... that was about 10 years ago... I wonder what happened.

I might be wrong, but my opinion is I would gather my friends and neighboors and have a serious meeting about ehat our next move would be... like a standoff and a demand to these "serbians" to leave immediately. And for the federal or state authorities that stand with "them" and not with us, they are guilty of treason. what was that line... something about "against all enemies foriegn AND domestic". These folks need to be run OUT. This smells like a test of sorts.. And it's curious that the area is not swarming with DHS vehicles... I wonder if there are troops in the hills... How far can they go.. how docile have American become? Would this have been allowed 20 years ago? 40 years ago? I can see my grandfather facing off with them with his shotgun and hounddog... But times they are a changin' Ciao 4 now... RDDS

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Found this image:
www.americanpolicegroup.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b38e5d8cef2c.png[/atsimg]

Symbolism ? Make people see the world as if looking trough prison bars ? Mind control. John Taylor Gatto. No more need for prisons. They are their own captives. When you don't know you are in a prison - you won't try to escape.

And:

“...APF offers their employees wonderful opportunities to travel the world and meet new people and cultures.....”

No comment.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by pai mei]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
How do you know that this APF are the same as the American Police Group website that keeps getting posted?

Two different acronyms. American Police Group would surely be APG unless they changed their name?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by george_gaz

Same logo from the folks in MT as on the website. Same contact person(s). Enough folks from different directions have looked into them to confirm this fact that they are indeed the SAME. Thats not in question. But exactly WHO is this group and WHO are the men driving the vehicles and manning the prison.. thats my question.. I still want to know if they have accents... like Capt. Mike...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
thought this was appropriate

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
They are a private company.
Also their logo is at question here.
Its the "Serbian coat of arms", I smell a rat and you should to.

See for yoursef.

Now ask the question why !!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
montanamadness411.blogspot.com...

I found this today. It contradicts other reports purporting to come from 'locals'. Please remember, anyone can pretend to be anyone and post anything.
Lets get some independent media reports. Then we'll see.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
In the mid-90's they practiced martial law drills in West Hills, Ca.

Alex Jones' earlier doc "End Game" spoke of such scenarios in the future.

And under Reagan/Bush I learned of foreign troops being trained in the USA for some emergency situations not around the globe, but INSIDE the USA.

The time to begin putting foreign troops to work in America is upon is. Now.

en.wikipedia.org...

Above is Capt. Michael's home turf complete with the flag used for the "City of Hardin Police Dept." vehicle logo.

The flag was adopted in 2004.

APF says they have worked for the USA since 2005. They run merc missions around the globe.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by unicorn1

I found this today. It contradicts other reports purporting to come from 'locals'. Please remember, anyone can pretend to be anyone and post anything.

It doesn't contradict anything, it rants about people who have the balls to ask questions and the intelligence to raise suspicion.
It's written by a sheep who probably thinks that riot cops beating people is just the police doping their job. The sort of person who proclaims the constitution as unbreakable, but then supports ignoring it when violence is used against those of a different opinion to them.

The mere fact that this company exists is enough to cause concern. What is a private company, one that admits to selling arms and equipment to various international buyers, doing masquerading as any "Police Force"?

The company exists, it does have a symbol remarkably similar to the Serbian flag, it does supply weapons and equipment to international buyers, and it is called "American Police Force".
Regardless of what they are doing in that town, you have a duty to be all over this as a matter of priority.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bcc0c941f5f8.jpg[/atsimg]

features the white bicephalic eagle of the House of Nemanjić (which in turn took on the eagle from the Palaiologos dynasty of the Byzantine Empire. It consists of a double-headed eagle on a red shield; its body and wings in silver, and tongues, beaks, legs and claws in gold, between two golden fleurs-de-lys. The inescutcheon stands for the Serbian Nation; in a red shield, a cross between four silver firesteels arranged in the quarters around it, all of them facing horizontally outwards.

A blazon in heraldic terms is: Gules, a bicephalic eagle Argent armed Or, two fleurs-de-lys Or. Overall an escutcheon Gules, a cross Argent between four firesteels Argent. All crowned with a royal crown. The design on the inescutcheon has been used by Serbian states and the Serbian church since the Middle Ages.

it is the serbian coat of arms to a T...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
As a Canadian I cant wait to take a holiday down there.....NOT!
I will never set foot in The U.S. ever again, and I will teach my family that America is controlled by TYRANTS. I realize Canadians are not far off, Hearing this stuff makes it alot easier to pull the trigger in the name of MADNESS.
I wait for the day I can stand side by side and fight for freedom. BE PROUD PEOPLE THESE ARE THE TIMES THAT WILL SOON MAKE HEROES

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Oh I totally agree detached individual.
Maybe I should put things differently. All I am saying is there are reports round the net saying this organisation is setting up flu quarantines, checking guns, patrolling... Now some information allegedly comes from local people. Yet I have seen other sources, also claiming to be local, contradicting this.
We need independent corroborated fact because if the former is false (that's IF), we all get labelled conspiracy nuts. And that harms the cause of legitimate protest.
However agreed there are major concerns even if they really are there just to run the jail. Not least that a dubious military outfit looks set to get a foothold in the area. The first of similar deals? And with what ultimate purpose?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Funny you signed up here only a week ago, how much do you know about APF?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Oh I totally agree detached individual.
Maybe I should put things differently. All I am saying is there are reports round the net saying this organisation is setting up flu quarantines, checking guns, patrolling... Now some information allegedly comes from local people. Yet I have seen other sources, also claiming to be local, contradicting this.
We need independent corroborated fact because if the former is false (that's IF), we all get labelled conspiracy nuts. And that harms the cause of legitimate protest.
However agreed there are major concerns even if they really are there just to run the jail. Not least that a dubious military outfit looks set to get a foothold in the area. The first of similar deals? And with what ultimate purpose?

Is this an attempt at dis-information? Any group claiming to do what APF does would have a counter intel team. So I am asking straight out are you with APF?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join