Montana Town Occupied By Private Paramilitary Security Force

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The American Police force guys were just driving their cars downtown for something to eat. I spent 6 years in the USAF (pilot) and I occasionally drove a blue USAF car when on official business. Sometimes I went to eat when I had that car, and I was always required to be in uniform in the car. If someone had seen me pull up to the local airport terminal or Wendy's, it may have appeared that some USAF captain was doing something official there, but all I was doing was picking up or dropping off a passenger, or getting something to eat, just like these guys were doing.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I found this today....

Exposed: American Police Force Is A Blackwater Front Group

APF web page admits it runs Blackwater-controlled U.S. Training Center, proving that the two organizations are one and the same.
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Thursday, October 1, 2009

UPDATE: The American Police Force website page which clearly states that they run the Blackwater-controlled U.S. Training Center is back online here.
www.americanpolicegroup.com...

American Police Force, the paramilitary unit patrolling a small town in Montana, has been exposed as being a front group for the disgraced private military contractor Blackwater, now called “Xe”.

The American Police Force website, on a page that has swiftly been deleted but remains cached here, states that APF runs the “U.S. Training Center,” which proves “a wide range of instruction and training for all types of law enforcement organizations, from basic firearms training to complex SWAT tactics,” according to the website.

The Blackwater website carries on its contact page the following address, underneath the logo for U.S. Training Center.

Xe Services, LLC
PO Box 1029
Moyock, NC 27958

Xe Services LLC is the new name of Blackwater USA. In addition, the U.S. Training Center contact page carries the exact same address.

PO Box 1029
Moyock, NC 27958

The U.S. Training Center is run by Blackwater. Indeed, The U.S. Training Center website, can be accessed via Blackwater’s forwarding URL at www.blackwaterusa.com...

According to a February 2009 NY Times article, the U.S. Training Center is a Blackwater “subsidiary that conducts much of the company’s overseas operations and domestic training.” Blackwater changed the name of the facility from its old title, Blackwater Lodge and Training Center, earlier this this when they also changed their own name to “Xe”.

Since Blackwater runs the U.S. Training Center, and the American Police Force stated on its own website, before it was deleted this morning, that it also runs the U.S. Training Center, there is no other conclusion to draw but that APF and Blackwater are one and the same. Or in other words, APF is a front group for Blackwater.
More: waronyou.com...

I think we all suspected this, and now we know. American Police Force. From the site, these are the services offered.

WE SERVICE ALL 50 STATES AND INTERNATIONAL COUNTRIES

In all cases, private detectives and investigators assist attorneys, businesses, and the public with a variety of legal, financial, and personal problems.

* Insurance Fraud
* Undercover Investigations
* Missing Persons
* Unresolved Murder Cases
* VIP Security
* Forensic
* Polygraph Testing
* Judgment

* Domestic & Fraud Surveillance
* Criminal and Civil Investigations
* "Check Your Mate" (Cheating Spouse)
* Team Surveillance
* Criminal and Civil Background
* Hard to Locate Individuals
* Asset Searches
* Witness Statements

Now we can hire a private police force to chase down an errant lover or spouse...
what is this world coming to, anyway? Do we need this? These guys seem to have no oversight...shall I say Stasi? Shall I say Storm Trooper?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Well, Judge Dredd seems no to be so far away according to APF's website.
They will act like street judges aka as police, judge, jury and, if necessary, on-the-spot executioners. Hopefully they will not carry out executions

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by californialawyergirl
Michael Hilton to be Examined Under Oath in late October.

On Friday afternoon, a judge in the Los Angeles Superior Court signed two orders for judgment debtor examinations, one directed to Michael Hilton and the other to American Private Police Force Org., Inc., a California corporation. Both orders were served on Michael Hilton very early this morning. He is now required by law to appear and answer questions concerning his assets, employment, source of funds, etc. The hearing will be in late October. A judgment debtor examination is a procedure by which the judgment creditor (the person to whom, in this case, Hilton owes hundreds of thousand of dollars) may question the debtor (i.e. Hilton) on all of his assets, income, compensation, bank accounts, employment, etc. If he does not show up, he can be held in contempt of Court.

More to come . . .

Hi Cal Gal
Rainbow Basin near Barstow , one cool place.
On topic question---
Could you possibly give us , some insight as to the legality of the contract Hardin has with the para-cops?
And also is the incorporation of APPFO Inc. reasonable and legal?
I would think rent a cop OK.
But rent a mercenary?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
reply to post by Donny 4 million

In my opinion the serb con guy is just a front ,so those who are really responsible can say it was not me that serb con man tricked me. How did he get into the country ,attain citizenship, and not be deported when he turned to crime? Alex Jones sources are saying the serb con has CIA ties. This would make sense.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by eradown]

era
I just stumbled on this--- some what cia foreign troop related.

HARD TRUTH WAKE UP AMERICA.

MICHAEL PAINE

Those who studied the assassination of President Kennedy perhaps will recall that Lee Harvey Oswald's wife Marina was staying with Ruth Paine. On April 30, 1961, Oswald married Marina Pruskova in the Soviet Union. He wrote to U.S. Senator John Tower for help in returning to the United States, and it was granted. Remember, Oswald had denounced and left the United States, then he asked a U.S. Senator for help in returning, and got it! Why did he pick Tower to ask, and why did Tower help him? Tower took Lyndon Johnson's place in the Senate and later became head of the Armed Services Committee.

A special non-quota immigrant permit was issued for Oswald's wife. Oswald and Marina arrived in the U.S. on June 13, 1962 and went to Dallas. "He returned to Dallas on October 2, 1963, and was met by fellow CIA agents George de Mohrenschildt and Ruth and Michael Paine. Michael Paine worked for Nazi war criminal Gen. Walter Dornberger at Bell-Textron in Dallas" (Gritz, p. 529). Next page - "Most of Oswald's contacts in Dallas, in fact, were with persons hired by Dornberger."

The majority of people who testified about Oswald before the Warren Commission were carefully selected Dornberger associates. Gritz says of these very people: "Eastern European and Russian emigre groups supplied by Gehlen were the personnel initially trained for these missions at a special camp set up at Oberammergau in 1946, under the command of General Sikes and SS General Burckhardt, and with the assistance of Henry Kissinger and Lucius Clay. The camp held 5,000 anti-communist elements who were prepared there and called themselves "Special Forces" (p. 564).

This was the origin of the U.S. Army Special Forces and on the next page Gritz says: "Many of the remainder underwent special guerrilla training as Special Forces recruits at Fort Bragg, North Carolina and helped form the nucleus of the present-day Green Berets. They would later be quite at home at their first assignment - the SS Bad Tolz Flint Kaserne in the heart of the Bavarian Alps."

And on page 566 Gritz says: "Gehlen's immediate staff of about 350 agents, in fact, were brought en masse to the U.S. Army's Historical Division. Almost all resistance to using Nazi war criminals to accomplish the CIA's missions seemed to have been overcome by the time Allen Dulles became Director in 1953." The Nazi SS Death's Head insignia was adopted as the symbol of the U.S. Army Special Forces (p. 567).

CIA agent George de Mohrenschildt's boss in the CIA was George Bush. De Mohrenschildt had a close friend, John W. Mecom, who was one of the incorporators of the San Jacinto Fund which was used to launder Bush's drug money. ("Surreptitious Entry: The CIA's Operations in the United States," by Thomas B. Ross of the *Chicago Sun Times* in *The CIA File,* edited by Robert L. Borosage and John Marks (Viking, 1976), and quoted in *The Mafia, CIA & George Bush* by Pete Brewton, p. 317.)

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org... has the 411 on the story.

The town is inviting people over to see that Hardin, Montana is not being patrolled by pay-for-play fascists in Benz SUVs.

Ah, yes, Alex Jones strikes again.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Cal law gal,
She just registered up for this Hardin thing.
Don't bet on any Court case later this month.
She has a total two posts on ATS.
Check her profile.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
and this is why I try to get some of my news from these boards...

this finally made fox news...

www.foxnews.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http...://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,562600,00.html?test=latestnews

I learn SO much here....

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
wow...I hope I got that link right!!!???!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by justine093
wow...I hope I got that link right!!!???!!!

Hey Justine, good find---- I couldn't use your link but I found this on a search.
Hope you don't mind.
donny

Mystery 'Police' Force Has Small Montana City on Edge
Thursday, October 08, 2009
By Katie Landan

Print
ShareThis

kulr8.com

Two new GLK Mercedes with this logo drove through the small southeastern Montana town of Hardin last week.

When two brand new, shiny black Mercedes SUVs bearing a "Hardin Police Department" logo drove through the main thoroughfare of Hardin, Mont., last week, people took notice.

“How many police forces have Mercedes?” said Charlene Warren, a local business owner who has lived in Hardin for more than half a century. “That threw up a red flag.”

And speaking of flags, it did not go unnoticed that the emblem on the sides of the SUVs bore a strong resemblance to the Serbian national flag.

Furthermore, those "police department" cars were rolling through Hardin, a small southeastern Montana town of 3,600 that just happens not to have a police department.

Click here for a video.

The luxury vehicles that rolled through town belonged to the American Police Force (APF), a California-based security firm that is drafting a contract that will give it control over a $27 million medium-security prison that was built in Hardin more than two years ago, but has never held any prisoners.

But that contract is now on hold as the Montana State Attorney General’s Office investigates APF and the Big Horn County Sheriff's Department enters preliminary talks about incorporating a real police department in Hardin so a similar episode doesn’t occur in the future.

At first, Hardin residents were pleased that APF was planning to turn their empty prison into a training facility. Hardin has a double-digit unemployment rate and is desperate for revitalization, and the area was left high and dry last spring when the federal government decided not to use the facility to harbor detainees. Opening the prison would mean jobs.

Guantanamo Bay detainees. Opening the prison would mean jobs.
But since the SUV incident, APF's reputability is under scrutiny.

“We have covered this story for years now, and for the last month, it’s been one twist and turn from the other” Nick Lough, a reporter at KULR-8 in Billings, Mont., told FOXNews.com.

The latest twist: The owner of APF, Michael Hilton, is a convicted felon, including two convictions in grand theft cases, and an alleged con-artist who, according to some sources, utilizes more than 20 aliases.

“That is big controversy, is the unknown,” said Warren. “There are too many lies.”

Michael Cohen, a former Secret Service agent named as the would-be operator of the prison, served 14 months in prison for stealing $2,800 from the agency after his conviction in 2004. Cohen told the Associated Press he spoke with Hilton about the position but was not offered the job.

Hardin's Two Rivers Authority Board — an economic development agency — was contacted by APF about a month ago to draft a contract that would hand over control of the prison. But now the board's Web site prominently displays the following words:

We welcome anyone to visit our town!

There are no commandos in the streets.

There is no fence or gate being built around Hardin. People are free to come and go as they please. APF is not running our town or our police force.

Residents and concerned citizens now are voicing their opinions on street corners, at town hall meetings and in the blogosphere. They are demanding to know who APF’s parent company is, what the company plans to do in their town and, finally, what on earth those two Mercedes were doing roaming their streets.

Bob van der Valk, contributing writer for the Terry Tribune and editor of the travel website Montanawithkids.com, doesn't think the people of Hardin will let the APF get the contract to run the prison.

"I think the people found out that what occurred was an under-the-table deal that shouldn't have happened," he told FOXNews.com. He said he hopes the facility will be turned into a high school to combat school overpopulation in the community.

FOXNews.com contacted Hilton’s office at APF, but he declined to comment. The company's public relations director, Becky Shay, formerly a reporter for the Billings Gazette, also refused to comment. According to one report, Shay fears for her own safety and recently hired her own security team. Residents, bloggers and the media are said to be filling her inbox with their grievances, and there are reports that she has received death threats.

“They just can’t give us any answers,” Warren told FOXNews.com. “People are afraid. This is a good little town, we got a nice people here, and I wouldn’t want to see some dishonest person, like this American Police Force, do any harm to our town.”

“They found us real vulnerable right now," Warren says, "and they are just taking advantage of a good thing.”

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Here is something on the Cohen dude

TheSacramentoBee AP State News
Would-be Montana jail chief has theft conviction
ShareThis

Buzz up!
By MATTHEW BROWN
Associated Press Writer
Published: Wednesday, Oct. 7, 2009 - 3:16 pm
Last Modified: Wednesday, Oct. 7, 2009 - 4:18 pm
BILLINGS, Mont. -- A former Secret Service agent named as the would-be operator of a Montana jail and law enforcement training center acknowledged Wednesday that he served 14 months in prison for stealing money from the government.

Michael Cohen was a supervisor with the Secret Service before his 2004 conviction on charges of stealing $2,800 from the agency. He was recently named by Santa Ana, Calif.-based American Police Force as the future overseer of a jail the company hopes to take over in rural Hardin, Mont.

The jail takeover was put on hold by Hardin officials this week following revelations that the lead figure of American Police Force, Michael Hilton, has an extensive history of fraud in Southern California. That includes convictions in two grand theft cases and civil judgments totaling more than $1.1 million.

Cohen, now a private security industry contractor in Dublin, Ohio, said he spoke with Hilton about the position in Montana but was never offered the job.

"For me to get dragged into it like this, where my mistake gets hashed up and is going to get thrown around again, it makes no sense," Cohen said Wednesday. "I'm in total disbelief that by simply submitting my resume, he uses that information to try to further a scheme he's got going up there."

American Police Force spokeswoman Becky Shay said Tuesday that negotiations with Cohen had been active and he was on the verge of being hired - claims Cohen denies. Shay also suggested that Hilton, given his own criminal history, had been willing to give Cohen a chance.

"This company is obviously willing to hire former convicts," said Shay. "The guy (Cohen) has great training, great skills."

Members of Hardin's Two Rivers Authority, the economic development agency that built the jail, were told by Hilton in late September that Cohen was being hired to take over the facility.

Cohen moved to distance himself from the jail proposal this week when his name was revealed by an authority board member, Bob Crane.

Since Hilton's criminal background came to light, others also have backed away from the proposal, including attorneys for the Two Rivers Authority and American Police Force and the owner of a California defense company, Allied Defense Systems, that Hilton had named as a subcontractor for the project.

Cohen said he had phone conversations with Hilton soon after submitting his resume to the company via e-mail sometime in September.

On Sept. 21, Cohen said, he sent Hilton an e-mail outlining his own criminal conviction - out of concern it might be unearthed by reporters.

After that e-mail, Hilton tried to call Cohen again several times but they never spoke, Cohen said.

"I don't know anything but this two or three minute phone call with this guy and he asks me to come out and meet him. He says I don't want to discuss this over the phone, I'd rather meet you in person," Cohen said.

Meanwhile, a two-day job fair planned by American Police Force for next week has been delayed. Shay said it made no sense to hold the event with the jail takeover in limbo.

The 464-bed jail was built as an economic development project but has never been used since its 2007 completion.

Desperate for inmates, city officials at one point sent a letter to the White House asking to take the terrorism detainees held at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

The Two Rivers Authority initially embraced American Police Force as a savior for the project. They even discussed the possibility of Hilton's company taking over law enforcement activities for the community of 3,500.

But skepticism took hold after Hilton appeared in Montana several weeks ago with three Mercedes SUVs marked "Hardin Police Department" - a move not authorized by the city. Two of those vehicles have since been taken back to California; the third is being driven by Shay who quit her job with the Billings Gazette to work for Hilton.

ShareThis

Buzz up!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
In answer to one question: I have secured the incorporation documents for APPF. Only Michael Hilton is shown on the docs. It was incorproated by a service. If Hilton shows at the hearing on October 29, 2009, we will know more. The incorporation appears to be "legal" but that does not necessarily give the company any legitimacy. As for the contract with Hardin, I have not seen it, but I understand that it has been pulled as of last night in any event.

As for the poster that has doubts about me as I just signed up for ATS, I am not sure what that means, but I encourage your suspicion. I have been feeding data to the mainstream news so that more information is publicly available and have been an active reader of this form for more than a year. My client is Richard Earnhart, who has now provided some quotes to the papers and is doing everything possible to ensure that Hilton does not scam anyone else as he was scammed. My client's judgment is now worth around $700K against Hilton, and only time will tell whether Hilton obeys and order of the Los Angeles Court to show up and whether he and APF have any assets whatsoever or it is all just a big con.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by californialawyergirl

That would be me. Skeptical doubting Thomas.
I am sure it works both ways.
I think putting out an APB on ATS is better than with a cop shop.
Thanks for checking in and hope to hear some updates or cries for help.
The connection with the former SS dude Cohen is pretty scary.
Especially if you remember the name of the former Secretary of Defence
January 2001. That guy seems to have alot going in California for a Ohio guy. (The SS Cohen dude) Not the SoD Cohen.
I have a thread about 911 attorneys. Come on over if you get a chance.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Michael Hilton and APF, APPF... has been kicked out of Hardin Mt, and Hilton might be facing charges in Montana...as he is facing more charges in California... Thanks to Alex Jones and others like him this fraudster was found out in time! Being from Great Falls, Montana I'm grateful for all those that helped to make sure this didn't happen!!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
www.kulr8.com...

One of Hilton's prior victims was on Montana's local news tonight on KULR, the local NBC affiliate. You can watch part of the interview on video on KULR's website.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by californialawyergirl
www.kulr8.com...

One of Hilton's prior victims was on Montana's local news tonight on KULR, the local NBC affiliate. You can watch part of the interview on video on KULR's website.

Hi Cal Gal
It's good to see you have not abandoned us. Thanks for the update.
I think this Hardin situation is the tip of the iceberg of some covert infiltration
into to the fabric of the American way of life.
Since your client has a judgement against Hilton. Why then can't he have a Sheriff
or the court enforce that judgement? What will additional hearings accomplish?
Thanks and good luck before the bench.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Thank you Donny.

Yes, my client is enforcing his judgment. Michael Hilton has been served with an order to appear for a judgmentg debtor examination this coming Thursday in Los Angeles Superior Court.

My client is entitled under the law to ask him questions, under oath, about his assets and income. This means, in effect, that we can ask Hilton what his job with APPF is, if he owns it, if there is a parent company, etc. If he does not show up, we will be asking the Court to issue a bench warrant for his arrest. If he does show up but refuses to answer questions, we will ask the judge for intervention.

To date, Mr. Hilton will not return my telephone calls or respond to my correspondence. Accordingly, my client will do everything appropriate to enforce his rights. My client's opinion is that he does not want anyone else to be victimized in the fashion that he was.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by californialawyergirl

Thanks for the clarity Cal Gal.
I hope he shows and your client can recoup some losses.
My experience with Judgements is pretty dismal.
I do hope you will keep us posted.
All the best, donny

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Billings Gazett

Story Discussion JENNIFER McKEE Gazette State Bureau | Posted: Monday, October 5, 2009 11:40 pm | (5) Comments

Font Size: Default font size Larger font size
Gazette Staff
Michael Hilton, the self-styled “Captain Mike” and California felon who founded the private security firm seeking to run an empty jail in Hardin, has been summoned back to court in California over an unpaid judgment in a fraud lawsuit.

HELENA - Michael Hilton, the self-styled "Captain Mike" and California felon who founded the private security firm seeking to run an empty jail in Hardin, has been summoned back to court in California over an unpaid judgment in a fraud lawsuit.

California Superior Judge Andrew Kauffman on Friday ordered Hilton, who has also gone by more than a dozen aliases, to appear at an Oct. 29 Los Angeles County hearing where he's been asked to provide a stack of financial documents, including details of who has paid for his recent trips to Hardin.

Hilton and several of his former associates owe close to $700,000 as a result of a nine-year-old judgment in a fraud case stemming from investments Hilton and others collected for an independent-living center in California that they never built.

The judgment is one of several against Hilton, a naturalized U.S. citizen originally from Serbia, which total about $1.1 million.

All calls to Hilton's California work phone number were referred to Becky Shay, the Hardin spokeswoman for American Police Force. Shay did not respond to requests for comment for this story.

Among the documents lawyers are seeking are any documents showing payments to Hilton or American Police Force and any assets the company may have due to its contract with the Hardin.

Hilton's newly formed American Police Force plans to run a never-opened 464-bed jail built by Two Rivers Authority, the economic development arm of the city of Hardin.

Since those plans were announced last month, however, Hilton's lengthy criminal past has been made public, and questions have surfaced about Hilton's purported past experience in law enforcement and the military. Hilton has conceded that the "captain" title he uses is not a military rank.

Montana Attorney General Steve Bullock last week launched a civil investigation into APF's contract with Two Rivers Authority, which built the jail as a way of bringing jobs to the community.

The jail has not opened because no law enforcement entity has sought to house inmates there.

The $27 million in revenue bonds sold to finance the jail has since gone into default. U.S. Bank, the trustee on the bonds, has yet to sign off on Two Rivers' contract with APF.

Posted in Montana on Monday, October 5, 2009

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Agreed with a few here.

The Feds have been looking for the a new Gitmo. It's just sad that Infowars spins stories to the point that I figure meth must be one hell of a drug.

new topics
top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join