It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana Town Occupied By Private Paramilitary Security Force

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Camp Bowie is (or has been) a Texas National Guard training center (apparently pretty good size). That's real close to Brownwood.
Foreign exchange programs aren't *so* new with the USAF, at least. (Lackland AFB in San Antonio had a training program for Iranian pilots in the mid to later 70s & there was some kind of officer exchange kind of thing with Australia earlier in the 70s to mid 70s- not sure if that one was Lackland, Randolph or Brooks)

Could these guys have been part of the "coalition of the willing" (for Irag/ Afghanistan)?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Just now on msnbc's website

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Montana AG Launches Probe Of Jail Deal

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

love the info found here by the news, i've been watching this like a hawk ever since those crazy arses paraded themselves in town

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
'American Police Force' founder a felon with at least 17 aliases

Thought this would add to the story. How is an ex-con in this position? someone really dropped the ball or our fears are right.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
If you want to assign some military people, especially mercs to work with state and local law enforcement and pick up the tab (as people are claiming Obama has done yet I cannot find any such provisions in any legislation he's signed so far) the only existing way to do so would be to make use of the "Intergovernmental Personnel Act Mobility Program or the "IPA" for short.

Probably the most famous use of the IPA was when Blackwater mercs were assigned to perform law enforcement duties in New Orleans after hurricane Katrina, namely kicking down doors and confiscating weapons according to some sources.

IPA is used to assign federal resources to non federal entities and vice versa. It's the mechanism for payroll, expenses and so on.

I think it would be interesting to look into the federal budget expenditures for the IPA which would be under the US Office of Personnel Management. A comparison of budget numbers for this program over the past 5 years will probably indicate a constant rise in money spent and may even show a sudden and very large budget for the current fiscal year.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I know there is alot of knee jerking going on here but this looks to me like a business deal, not a nefarious plot.

Still no one has proven they are actually trying to enforce any laws anywhere. As far as the police label on the vehicle, was it dumb yes but our local rent a badges go to the nth degree to be associated with the police "look" far more than they do. Apparently they were made to be removable in the first place. The vehicles being seen in town well duh they are trying to build a company there.

They think it makes them look legitimate.

As far as the prison goes, it's empty the town is hurting for cash and an entity has found a gold mine of untapped government wealth to exploit, everyone in the defense industry does this.

The truth is obama needs gitmo closed for lots of good reasons and no town in the US wants them so evn if it's the .gov is behind it that's the only way it's going to get done. NIMBY is the rallying cry for everyone who says they want a safer america but dont you dare put a jail anywhere on planet earth or they will be upset.

You guys should also respect there will be a certain efficiency and open reporting to go with this as well aka cost alot less to get a better job done. Blackwater is doing a better job for less money than our troops partially because of lesser men with better training but also a different command structure that does'nt need 3 go's to get it done.

As far as the camp and training center, duh! every company wants to grow and here is an opportunity for them to grow using cheap land and minimizing there cost as some of the training will go straight to there guards at the prisons.

I respect all your opinions but this is a business. War, healthcare, education all have costs of doing business all have private and federal agencies funding and programs.

Hopefully you guys can look at this from a simple perspective of money and business first, then go from that point of view rather than just jumping to how dare they. After all business has usually been more efficient than government both in logistics and money so until they come out and claim they are above the law - good for them they are building a new business in america. The american dream lives

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
So I called the Dairy Queen in Hardin and asked the lady there about the roadblocks and everything going on. She said that she herself hasn't seen or heard of any actual roadblocks but who knows. She did confirm the whole "Hardin Police Force" on the SUVs and also that some of them are foreign. She said the town has been really hush hush about it all and that it's kinda creepy. I dont think that she felt comfortable at all with the whole situation.. She was probably in Highschool, she sounded young. I'm going to call a few more places and talk to random citizens about it all. It's dinner rush right now though so gotta wait.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
www.kulr8.com...

www.kulr8.com...

latest videos from local news thier in hardin

billingsgazette.com...

this news article from the billings gazette pretty much bashes and discredits us...

[edit on 1-10-2009 by TheCoffinman]
What do you expect? the city of Hardin Montana sold out to these clowns and now that people are raising questions about it they will try and discredit or deflect any and all questions.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by exlibertateveritas

He's the perfect front man/patsy this little scheme goes down he will be the one to be getting the heat.While APF's real owners remain in the shadows.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I was just wondering why would Hardin build the jail in the first place?
Where did they get that kind of money from?
Is it all just a ruse to incite the Ruby Ridge type folks and then
round the survivors up and slam them in there?
Mayberry only needed one cell.
Has anyone come across official plans to move Gitmo there?
And there are military training facilities all over the country.
The US is broke and going to fund more?
Thanks all for getting this fishy story front and center.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
reply to post by exlibertateveritas

He's the perfect front man/patsy this little scheme goes down he will be the one to be getting the heat.While APF's real owners remain in the shadows.

Your link sorta says it all.
It looks like a couple landfill contracts in rural Virginia that trace back to a family member of a recently defrocked president.
There is not much on the web about them but I will see what I can find.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Michael Hilton's Criminal Record. I have just obtained a complete copy of Michael Hilton aka Miodrag Djokich's file from the Los Angeles Superior Court, criminal, concerning his early 1990's conviction for grand theft. If anyone can instruct me on how to post a pdf to this site, please let me know and I will do it for all to read.

The good news is that the Montana AG is now investigating, legislators are aware and MSM is reporting. I have sent the complete copies to both the AG and also to the Billings Gazette, and will send it to anyone else that wants it. It is a public record, but since the file was so extensive, it took my service over a week to get these copies out of the courthouse.

I was just retained as an attorney for one of the judgment creditors that is owed more than $700K from Michael Hilton.

Watch for more information and developments to come . . .. .

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by californialawyergirl

Good work californialawyergirl!
as for the PDF I would just post it as a link it's what I usually do.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
As much as I abohor offensive violence, Im wondering why proud Montan-ians (montan-ites?) arent taking full advantage of their god given right to self defense in this obvious infringment over their liberties?

If your second admendment wasnt written for exactly this scenario, then what is it for at all?

[edit on 4-10-2009 by Neo_Serf]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo_Serf

APF isn't pulling out guns and forcing people to give up their rights or follow laws. If they were, I'd be the first one to stand up to them and organize.

From what I heard, the Two Rivers Authority wanted to turn the jail into one of the places that the GITMO detainees would be transfered to, but the feds turned them down b/c the location wasn't secure enough or some such reason. So now there is a big empty jail. They were basically conned into building it thinking they would get the inmates.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JJRichey

Perhaps I'm missing something, but hasnt the Sherrif of Hardin been told to stand down by the APF, a group of foreign mercs?

If this is the case, and the policing of Hardin has been forcibly overtaken by AFP...is this not basically an occupation by foreign troops?

Is this not an act of war? Am I mistaken in some way?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo_Serf

The initial rumour that APF is actually policing this town appears to be unfounded. Check out all the excellent research above.
That said, people are right to be on this. It has the potential to be much more, if nothing else.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
If foreign mercs are actively patrolling the town, then there can be no doubt that this qualifies as an invasion. No person of conscience, stripe, or nationality could argue otherwise.

If they are guarding this nebulous unoccupied jail, or camp, it still seems highly alarming to me, and begs the question 'what the hell is this massive facility guarded by foreigners doing within our (your)borders, completely built, but completely empty'?

Either way, this has the stink of a threat to any free person all over it. Nothing good can come of this.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo_Serf
If foreign mercs are actively patrolling the town, then there can be no doubt that this qualifies as an invasion. No person of conscience, stripe, or nationality could argue otherwise.

If they are guarding this nebulous unoccupied jail, or camp, it still seems highly alarming to me, and begs the question 'what the hell is this massive facility guarded by foreigners doing within our (your)borders, completely built, but completely empty'?

Either way, this has the stink of a threat to any free person all over it. Nothing good can come of this.

Neo,
why not you try this.
Go to Hardin with a sandwich board stating your concerns.
Walk the streets. Report back to us.
We will look for you on TV and other news.
Be our pro active point person.
What do you say?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join