It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana Town Occupied By Private Paramilitary Security Force

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

i am begging to wonder about some one these users i have seen it on youtube where it seems like there are a increasing number of dis-info agents making the rest of us look like fear mongers...

I think you meant to say ATS......including Mods!!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
www.kulr8.com...

www.kulr8.com...

latest videos from local news thier in hardin

billingsgazette.com...

this news article from the billings gazette pretty much bashes and discredits us...

[edit on 1-10-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Star and Flag, bigtime! I'm keeping an eye on this thread for any new developments. This, in my opinion, bears watching, the same way a doctor will monitor a suspicious looking growth for cancer.

The government keeps hiring private contractors to do the work the military is supposed to do in the middle east. Perhaps this little town of Hardin is a test run of doing similar things with the police force in the U.S.?

This just gives me the chills.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

So the man in Charge of the American police force is a con artist? I tell you what the people in that town should fire all the politicians involved into this scam deal.

That is all we need now around the nation a bunch of con artist trying to screw more the trapped down cities and tax payer out of whatever they have left.

Pitiful, let con artist run our security now.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Thank you ever so kindly for posting these links TheCoffinman. I've been wondering when some of the more local publications would pickup on this.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Alex Jones interview with Michael Hollingsworth who went to Hardin to investigate. Alex Jones is going to Hardin tomorrow (friday) according to Hollingsworth, APF has 50-60 active mercs in the US and 1,600 worldwide with the ability to land a battalion-sized special forces qualified element anywhere in the world in 72 hours..

[edit on 1-10-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKingsVillian

I agree in that there's nothing inherently sinister in a country doing business with people from other countries. Last night I was thinking we must sound like a bunch of xenophobes.

However, I think the concern here lies far deeper, as the facts are showing. There would be the same concern if it was Xe involved, and we'd no doubt research the death out of that too.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterconnecteD
for those who say nothing is going did you read the entire thread and if you did ( dont mean to be a fear monger ) did you notice , the tagging of fire arms , the H1N1 pamphlets, the ability to close down a highway, it is on an indain revseration which American Law does not rule the land, Capt. Mike is dodging interviews, the ability to over turn montana law/.... [...]

lets not forget the this is a model,hardin, they plan on doing this with 30 towns... 75% of internationals will be training there.. it is no longer a prison for the good people of HArdin ... well at least for them to work in.

Do we have proof of the above assertions? I've been following this since all day yesterday and I am having a hard time finding hard proof for most of that. Granted, I believe it's probably true due to the entire story, but I would like more.

I didn't think about that Indian reservation situation making them exempt from American Law! Whoa. (I'd just been thinking they are on sacred ground and about the spiritual implications of that.)

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
More INFO on "CAPT." MICHAEL HILTON and APF -

www.crushingchris.com...

"Capt." Hilton AKA: Miodrag Dokovich, Michael Hamilton, Hristian Djokich and Michael Djokovich.

www.prisonplanet.com...

It appears that Petersen & APF are going all out with the usual "there's nothing to see here folks" propaganda just as more info on our foreign jailer emerges.

"Capt." Mike reminds me of the shady characters who ran the flight training schools used by CIA and our alleged 9-11 hijackers in Florida.

Today Alex Jones is said to be snooping around Hardin and seeking to question some people. That will be interesting in light of what is known so far.

More to come I'm sure.

--------------------------
*from one of the articles -

Public records show that the APF Web site, americanpolicegroup.com, was first registered on May 15, about two weeks after an effort by the Two Rivers Authority to pursue prisoners from Guantanamo Bay made national headlines.

A section of text on the APF site refers to the company's "U.S. Training Center," and matches word-for-word text from the Web site for Xe, formerly Blackwater. That company's U.S. Training Center is touted as the largest facility of its kind.

APF representatives have said that their company is a subsidiary of an undisclosed parent corporation founded in 1984. Blackwater was started in 1997.
Public Internet records show that the APF Web site is one of six hosted on a single Web server, including a site for Defense Product Solutions.

Both share the same double-eagle logo, and the same company, Purepoint Design, developed both Web sites. No one answered a call to Purepoint's office in Newport Beach, Calif.

A section of text on the Defense Product Solutions Web site matches word-for-word text found on Web sites for Allied Defense Systems and Defense Logistic Services, all promising a similarly exhaustive range of military products and services.

Public records for those companies and others with similar Web sites - including Defense Contracting and Consulting and Worldwide Military Exchange - all show connections to Edward Angelino, a government contractor in Huntington Beach, Calif.

Angelino said that he is not an owner of APF and has had not met with anyone from Hardin, but added that he has been in discussions with APF over the past four months about supplying police and prison gear for use at the Hardin facility.

"Our role is simply, if we land a contract, to provide some supplies to the guards themselves and what they need," he said, adding that there is "nothing concrete, nothing in writing" with APF.

According to documents filed in connection with a civil lawsuit in Superior Court of California in Orange County, Angelino graduated from Al-Roda High School in Kuwait City, Kuwait, and is a U.S. citizen.

Sometimes referred to in court documents by the first name "Emad," Angelino lists on his resume degrees in electrical engineering from California State University, Fresno, and engineering management from the U.S. Air Force Academy.

Public government procurement records show that he has serviced tens of millions of dollars in federal contracts, supplying everything from sporting goods to turbine parts to police gear.

Angelino said APF is a separate entity, and that the only company he operates, Allied Defense Systems, has been in business since 2005.

He said that he had "no idea" why there are similarities between Web sites for his company and APF.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Whatthehell?]

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Whatthehell?]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Bob van der Valk at MontanaWithKids.com is still covering this. His latest headline is, "Hardin, Montana town officials hornswoggled by American Police Force".
Link

[edit on 1-10-2009 by invernal]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Alex Jones is on the ground in Hardin Montana and will appear live on today’s show to report on the latest developments surrounding the Blackwater front group American Police Force’s attempt to take over law enforcment duties in the town.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

So the man in Charge of the American police force is a con artist? I

Yes. From what I read he has something like 3 Million in civil suits outstanding against him with more pending.

According to people that know him he has introduced himself as everything from an Art Dealer to Real Estate Broker and has always had some scam going.

I like how he told this town he would open an animal shelter, homeless shelter, patrol thier streets...they don't have their own PD...and provide free health care at the training facility to all citizens!

He showed up to the news conference in camo's and said he had experience training forces in Iraq...everyone who knows him says he has never been to Iraq or been in the military.

Brass balls, but just another crook all the same. The contract the city was going to sign with him was for 2.1 million per year! I wonder if he got a down payment?

[edit on 1-10-2009 by maybereal11]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
Alex Jones ...to report on the latest developments surrounding the Blackwater front group American Police Force’s

This is not a Blackwater "front group"....not that they don't have any, but this is clearly a known con man who threw up a website and conned a small town out of money. Blackwater is sinister...not stupid. This guy isn't even military...he just showed up in Camo's and claimed he was LOL.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Maybe it is fortunate that the con man is in charge and not blackwater. Professionals are harder to bribe. Then again that may be the point.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

This is just hilarious, I guess the biggest mistake he made is to thing that his dealings will never go noticed by the regular joes.

Now he is in prime time news.

got to love the internet.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
This is not a Blackwater "front group"....not that they don't have any, but this is clearly a known con man who threw up a website and conned a small town out of money. Blackwater is sinister...not stupid.

Really? So we whipped up this Jericho-type scenario for nothing? I hope you're right! It seems very possible to me, like they the guy is bumbling along trying to make a buck off of what seemed like a gullible town.

And, to be honest, Mr. Angelino doesn't seem all that sinister to me, from his Myspace, aside from any questionable ethics of his daily job in general, of course. (If that makes sense.) He just seems like a guy who yes wanted power and got it with education like he said, and is out to enjoy life with all the trappings and women that come with it. He just seems so cheerful. You'd think an evil one would be have a dark cloud over his face, not the near-caricature of the party guy I see in his pictures. I could be wrong. I'm tired and have thought too much about this whole thing.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by invernal]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Does anyone know the story of how the Hardin jail got built in the first place? Did they really just erect a FEMA-type camp or jail or what? This is perplexing me because, if true, it makes it all even more sketchy. I had thought they just didn't have criminals to put in the jail or something.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I had a dream the other night...about Alex Jones working his tail off going through the gutters to shovel out CRAP.

It must have been a premonition.
I would be very, very upset if this happened to my community.
I am upset it is happening to Montana.

It strikes me though that the timing very well may be a huge smokescreen. What was heating up that they'd want to take the attention off of? Get Jones and Conspiracy theorists looking the other way on? G20 abuses? the vaccine?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Don't know if it's true but supposedly, Xe is claiming that APF is illegally using their material and logos and they are considering legal action.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
billingsgazette.com... e-and-regional/montana/article_48829de4-aef1-11de-8bfd-001cc4c002e0.html

This shows they were still trying to keep it quiet. I guess their plans didn't quite get upheld, but this article just makes it sound even more suspicious.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join