It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana Town Occupied By Private Paramilitary Security Force

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
TRA contract delayed.

READ people.

Bighorn County News

Yes, look, all the collective questioning seems to have successfully delayed the contract so that the townspeople's questions can have a chance to get answered:

but [TRA officials] said Tuesday that it hadn’t been approved by the bondholders, and wouldn’t be ready until it had.

Al Peterson, the vice-president of the TRA, said the bondholders were nervous due to reports questioning the deal in the press.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CowboyDrifter
I live in billings, MT 40 miles north of hardin and used to work in hardin. The people of Southwest montana have been wondering whats going on down there for acouple months now. im thinking im going to do some counter inteligance for the good people of ATS. If i get some VIN numbers off of these cars is there anyway someone can run with that info. Maybe ill go have a couple drinks and sit next some employees and see what they talk about. any suggestions????

One suggestion....be careful please.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I have heard rumors of Foreign troops training on US soil for some time. Here are some ATS threads which talk about it.

Foreign Troops Training on American Soil

"I was entering a convenience store in Brady, Tx. There were hordes of them, in uniform. I spoke to a few of them and asked where they were headed. They answered in a foreign tongue. I shook my head a minute and said, "You guys don't speak english?" Then a female walked up to me and said, "Yes we speak english, what do you want to know?" I answered that I thought they were guardsmen and was just wondering where they were heading. She told me they were czecks and they were going to Brownwood, Tx. for special training."

USA ready for takeover by Foreign Troops!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
[Deleted as my friend says it was just one cop who looked foreign, and seems to forget a lot of the details.]

[edit on 30-9-2009 by invernal]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It appears that the MSM (main stream media) has finally picked up on this story. I just saw this link on Huffingtonpost's front page.

Mysterious Private Security Firm Gets Control Of Empty Jail In Small Montana Town

Huffington Post

1984?

"And the AP reported that a lawyer for APF describes the firm as "a fledgling spin-off of a major security firm founded in 1984."

Weird!

Gotta keep this story at the top of ATS. This is a big one.

[edit on (9/30/09) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CowboyDrifter

Hook us up with some license plate #'s and we'll see what we can do.

2nd line so fine

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
cryptogon.com...

Court documents show Hilton has outstanding judgments against him in three civil cases totaling more than $1.1 million.

As for Hilton’s military expertise, including his claim to have advised forces in Iraq and Afghanistan, those interviewed knew of no such feats. Instead, Hilton was described alternately by those who know him as an arts dealer, cook, restaurant owner, land developer, loan broker and car salesman — always with a moneymaking scheme in the works.

Hilton has also pledged to build a $17 million military and law enforcement training center. And he’s promised to dispatch security to patrol Hardin’s streets, build an animal shelter and a homeless shelter and offer free health care to city resident’s out of the jail’s clinic.
Hilton, 55, uses the title “captain” when introducing himself and on his business cards. But he acknowledged it was not a military rank.

He said he is naturalized U.S. citizen and native of Montenegro. Aliases for Hilton that appear in court documents include Miodrag Dokovich, Michael Hamilton, Hristian Djokich and Michael Djokovich.

Beginning in 1993, Hilton spent six years in prison in California on a dozen counts of grand theft and other charges including illegal diversion of construction funds.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Ok, the USA has been on the warpath since 2001. In this time they have begged for support from other nations. And I’m sure a few nations jumped at the opportunity to be buddies with the USA.

Wouldn’t the USA train troops so they can work with them on the battlefield?

People go to universities in countries different than their own, why wouldn’t armed forces do the same and receive training from another nation.

Even in Australia we train foreign troops. Nothing sinister, other than the fact that war make’s money.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by TheKingsVillian]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
It appears that the guy is nothing more than an elaborate con artist.
The question is...is he a front for a more sinister plot?

Funny, HE is the con-artist and has liens against him already!

[edit on 1-10-2009 by nwodeath]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This is all way too obvious and sloppy to be the PTB in my opinion.

I am not saying that something is not going on by any means... What I am saying is that this is a dead end meant to distract from something else going on.

We are all very intent on investigating the APF in Montana and all the information seems to be coming with very little investigation.

Be on guard ladies and gents, I have a feeling something way larger and way more sinister is happening during this Montana distraction...it just seems to obvious.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
There's no reason to panic just because one town in a country with over 300 Million population is occupied by private security forces.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Hrum,I think we now know where the next case of "Domestic Terrorism." is gonna be coming from Montana.APF is the new Blackwater.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
This paper seems to have come out on the 24th so is it current?
www.bighorncountynews.com...
But just click on the 'secrecy' link in the left hand column and you will see these immortal words..
'Having spoken with a representative from the American Police Force I was told on a number of occasions that Hardin will be the safest town in the United States and in six months will be the best place to live in the United States'.
That would suggest they do intend to fulfill a law enforcement role'.

THAT is scary and just plain wrong

[edit on 1-10-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
TPMMuckraker.com: Mysterious Private Security Firm Gets Control Of Empty Jail In Small Montana Town

Some of the comments about this story on this website have some interesting info and theories.

One theory is that it is all a movie or TV show promo. Or some kind of reality show or video game hype.

Also some theories are that it is a full fledged disinfo campaign. It seems like a conspiracy and turns out to be for a TV show or Movie and acts to discredit the conspiracy theorists.

-The following is from a comment posted on the source page:
"defenseproductsolutions.com is hosted on the same IP (97.74.186.121) as americanpolicegroup.com. Both sites feature the same logo. Click on the Catalog link on defenseproductsolutions.com and say ‘hello’ to Edward Angelino.

Other business names associated with him: Allied Defense Systems, Inc. (allieddefensesystems.com) and Defense Consulting Group, Inc. There are almost certainly many more. I only spent ten minutes on this.

I looked through a couple of the sites that use the same template and noticed this:

allieddefensesystems.com/aboutus.htm:

Founded in 1990, ADS and its veteran team have serviced a variety of contracts under extreme conditions in the Middle East. Our projects have ranged from base camp construction operations to supplying world-class military vehicles. In the midst of international tensions, ADS will perform.

defenseproductsolutions.com/aboutus.htm:

Founded in 2004, DPS and its veteran team have serviced a variety of contracts under extreme conditions in the Middle East. Our projects have ranged from base camp construction operations to supplying world-class military vehicles. In the midst of international tensions, DPS will perform.

There are many addresses, phone and fax numbers associated with all of this. I’m not sure why the Associated Press and others haven’t made these connections, but it’s all available on Google."

Also check this: MercuryNews: Mont. lawmakers want info on secretive CA company

[edit on (10/1/09) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Now who was it asked if I was 'counter intelligence'? Oh do grow up and stop being so paranoid. Just because someone takes a different slant.... No wonder these sites get a bad name.
Actually I'm a middle aged unemployed woman from Yorkshire, England but hey - whatever you want to believe...
ps what is the pay for being an 'agent'? Maybe I should look into it. It sure would be better than jobseekers allowance..

[edit on 1-10-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKingsVillian

Lol, who in their right mind would go to train with the Aussie Army? Nothing to learn.

Just kidding.

But you are right, a lot can be gained from training with foreign troops and this does happen.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Sorry i am too lazy to read through the whole thread, this was probably covered already. But have you guys checked out their home page?
www.americanpolicegroup.com...

its got enough tacticool images on it to make alex jones s**t himself. Very interesting, this whole situation.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Yes you are right, I am not a blog reader and I don't visit many other conspiracy sites beside ATS, but the news are all over the INTERNET and some weird, radical and even scary information is coming out of this news.

We need to keep it real and thin out the facts from the outrageous

We need more people that are actually in the Area that all this is happening to post what they are see and even pictures if they can.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
for those who say nothing is going did you read the entire thread and if you did ( dont mean to be a fear monger ) did you notice , the tagging of fire arms , the H1N1 pamphlets, the ability to close down a highway, it is on an indain revseration which American Law does not rule the land, Capt. Mike is dodging interviews, the ability to over turn montana law/.... a few things i missed def but the fact is those who say your are all bugging are the ones that dont have enough info ... or do they ? i am begging to wonder about some one these users i have seen it on youtube where it seems like there are a increasing number of dis-info agents making the rest of us look like fear mongers...

i mean look at the G-20 summit i bet you those roit police had something to do with APF or one of these military agenices ....

and one user posted that he does not think this is the the PTB because it is to sloppy.... look how much this one thread has been discussed .... APF who no body a few days ago ... and popped up like a weed /... makes you wonder if it is a smoke screen.... look at my right hand while i sucker punch you with my left.... lets not forget the this is a model,hardin, they plan on doing this with 30 towns... 75% of internationals will be training there.. it is no longer a prison for the good people of HArdin ... well at least for them to work in.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
[edit on 1-10-2009 by InterconnecteD]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join