It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana Town Occupied By Private Paramilitary Security Force

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
We need to find out who Richard Culver is, Capt. Michael aka Miodrag Dokovich, said that was his boss and that he was overseas right now ...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Town officials claim that APF (American Police Force) which is a private Saudi owned company according to reports was only hired to guard the facility. The citizens of the town however are telling a different story. Compared by many to Blackwater, APF is reportedly an international paramilitary company employing foreign mercenaries. Witnesses say many of the so called officers have thick foreign accents.
Citizens claim to have been stopped at road blocks and one business owner claims to have been told by an APF employee that they have a register list of all gun owners in the town. Stories are developing as the plot thickens

www.examiner.com...

[edit on 30-9-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Alex Jones has done some investigating, and has posted an UPDATE on this story here:

Hardin, Montana under siege!

When I started reading the KULR 8 news stations reports on this “American Police Force”, it immediately made me suspicious as that is totally against the idea of police. Our police are hired and mandated by the local governments they are local to. They are required to go to what’s called POST, or Peace Officer’s Standards of Training. This school is mandatory by Montana Law prior to be appointed as a “sworn peace officer”.

With these concerns in mind, I started making phone calls. I started with Becky Shay, who was the Billings Gazette reporter who initially broke the story. I spent an hour and a half with her and talked about all of the details. She and I had a positive talk where she assured me that she was “thankful for the chance to be able to talk to people like me.” I was appalled to hear that this company had “no intention of revealing who their parent company is”. Ms. Shay confided in me that she went from a reporter’s salary and conditions “driving a ‘99 Dodge Intrepid with a broken tie rod and bad front brakes”, to “a brand new black SUV that she doesn’t have to pay the gas bill for”. My jaw was on the floor. Story breaker straight to the being the mouth of the beast…

www.infowars.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

ok article, i like the debate going on below in all the replies...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I just read that top military Generals are suddenly pushing to have Gitmo closed down..... I guess the must be on the receiving end of some of the kickback and bribery that is going on in regards to the prison in Hardin..... I never realized that Montana elected officials were as corrupt as the people in elected positions where I reside are.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
OMG!!

People...

It is a PRIVATE SECURITY company hired by a PRIVATE PRISON.

There is no police relationship here except in the name of the company.

Alex Jones will turn your sheeple brains into mush.

Deny Ignorance

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
We need to find out who Richard Culver is, Capt. Michael aka Miodrag Dokovich, said that was his boss and that he was overseas right now ...

1COUNTER-MORTER-68 on Free Republic suggested it might be this guy, Security Director for International SOS:
Link

Being prepared has come in handy on a number of occasions, including when he had to catch a last-minute flight to Saudi Arabia in 2003 to rescue 100 businesspeople from a terrorist bombing in Riyadh, or when he figuratively parachuted into Mauritania in 2003 to counsel corporate clients threatened during a coup

From the International SOS site:

International SOS is the world’s leading provider of medical assistance, international healthcare, security services and outsourced customer care.

Link

Only thing is he served 12 years in the Australian military, not the U.S. military that I can tell. So it must be the wrong guy. Or else Captain Michael was mistaken and meant the Australian military.

I really don't think it's the same guy. They seem too benign.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by invernal]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

this story wasnt broken by AJ, nor am i followign it because of him.. he has nothing to do with it other than hes following it just like us here on ATS...

DENY IGNORANCE...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Is it me or did that Captain Mike sound like he had a bit of an accent?
Or maybe they want to get the GB prisoners for the extreme training camp their building? Now that's one big cell....no pun intended

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
It is a PRIVATE SECURITY company hired by a PRIVATE PRISON.

There is no police relationship here except in the name of the company.

Well, their cars had Hardin Police decals on them when they first arrived. And Hardin has no police force of its own; this service is provided by the Big Horn County Sheriff's Department.

So it's understandable people would think they were trying to provide police services.

The decals were removed, so at least on the surface it seems this is not happening. We will see.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoptics
Is it me or did that Captain Mike sound like he had a bit of an accent?
Or maybe they want to get the GB prisoners for the extreme training camp their building? Now that's one big cell....no pun intended

Yes, he supposedly is from Montenegro. And the Gitmo thing was discussed. I give the link to an article on the AFP thread on ATS here:
AFP Thread

Gitmo AFP post

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I just had a pleasant conversation with Wes Eben,
who is the publisher for Bighorn County News in Hardin.

I asked him to clarify what the situation is there in Hardin
and he immediately went into denial mode about any conspiracy
theories being broadcast by Alex Jones, even though I did not mention
that when I asked for information.

I then asked him if he was concerned about any constitutional issues and he said the local police force, ooopps county sheriff and city leaders
were all having a good laugh at these outrageous conspiracy theories.

Any members have family or friends local to that area that can come on and give their input on this situation ?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I live in billings, MT 40 miles north of hardin and used to work in hardin. The people of Southwest montana have been wondering whats going on down there for acouple months now. im thinking im going to do some counter inteligance for the good people of ATS. If i get some VIN numbers off of these cars is there anyway someone can run with that info. Maybe ill go have a couple drinks and sit next some employees and see what they talk about. any suggestions????

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CowboyDrifter

sounds good buddy, im sure someone on here at ATS has a way of doing such things for you/us... id like to know where these reports of roadblocks and a gun owner list are coming from personally.. good luck

[edit on 30-9-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by marg6043

we could make our own private police force and take over a town as well
heck lets do it

This just jumped in my head when I thought of ATS having their own police force.

LMAO...
Thank you for injecting some much needed humor into a subject that is all too serious and not at all funny....I needed that laugh in the worst way!

[edit on 30-9-2009 by realshanti]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by revdrdrsunshine
Connections connections... from the Cryptogon link a name popped up: Edward Angelino... well it looks like a spook operation.. on second thought... never mind I'm sure its all on the up and up.. just disregard this post.

You would think that someone who claims to be a consultant could at least spell the word "consultant" correctly.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CowboyDrifter
I live in billings, MT 40 miles north of hardin and used to work in hardin. The people of Southwest montana have been wondering whats going on down there for acouple months now. im thinking im going to do some counter inteligance for the good people of ATS. If i get some VIN numbers off of these cars is there anyway someone can run with that info. Maybe ill go have a couple drinks and sit next some employees and see what they talk about. any suggestions????

Yeah here is some advice: be careful, use your instincts, and quit while you are ahead. VIN numbers? ...That could be risking it..Plates maybe? ..Sure..
Talk to the people of the community..maybe even record them...!! Pictures, pictures, pictures!!!!! Thanks, if it does happen.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21

Originally posted by CowboyDrifter

Yeah here is some advice: be careful, use your instincts, and quit while you are ahead.

Yes do be careful and do not go it alone...better have at least two on your back.

Alex Jones has Steven Quayle interviewed today on this development.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
TRA contract delayed.

READ people.

Bighorn County News

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

already knew it was delayed... did u see this:

“APF is going to be bringing in high level military and police to train.” Peterson said. “Twenty-five percent from America and 75 percent international top military leaders from around the world.”

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join