It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real night of the living dead

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

We can always hope can't we? Frankly I would just like the opportunity to see what using some of the strange military vehicles would be like during a zombie out break, for example the 60K 'Tunner':

Drive this baby while elevated and you have an easily dependable position and can rescue civilians from nearby buildings with ease! As you can see from the photo, you can fit many individuals onto the flatbed. Its pretty bad in gas mileage but this can be overcome for short term search and rescue ops. However its very noisy so it might not be a good idea depending on the type of zombies you're dealing with... that is unless you have the fire power.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

dude there is like no protection on that vehicle, its like a moving plate of human sushi for zombies.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Nemox42

Are you kidding me!?

This thing can raise 10s of feet off the ground! The guide rails can easily be reinforced and the front of it can be turned into a battering/death ram!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

Zombie survival guide is fiction, it's not even meant to be taken seriously

Sorry if I understood you wrong with that, I was thinking that you took it seriously to be "real stories in that book"

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Nemox42

there IS going to be a zombie apocalypse... just look how all the major movies in the genre are spaced an auspiciously numbered amount of days from the january 15th 2010 annular eclipse / equinox

watch the movie by clicking the CHRONOCLYSM link in my profile...

it's gonna be nastay!

i dont see why peopl edig the zombie genre... it's gonna be real and you wont like it so much when you are having to stab your moms in the forehead with a shovel.

-

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

Wanna get together and talk zombies some time. I adore zombies.

Oh and please folks, do not take the advise of how to survive a zombie attack from the new movie Zombieland. In a real zombie outbreak, non of them would have survived. I think that movie was plot to put stupid ideas on how to survive a zombie attack in peoples heads. Everything from their choice of vehicle to the large unsecured mansion with lots of windows to going to L.A. Come on people. Not to mention getting stoned is probably not the best idea when you need to be alert.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I think that one book, how to survive a zombie apocalypse had some of the best zombie tactics. MOVE TO COLD CLIMATES!!! BEWARE OF ZOMBIES!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

I totally agree. Vampires I'll believe. However I'm a little not sure with zombies. If the dead did come to life then New York City would be full of them! The graveyards are everywhere! lol Everyone will be like walking around with chain saws and weapons!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Luppakorva

i did at first impulse because i wanted to find evidence of real zombies but of course i was sadly let down with my discoveries. i still keep my ears and eyes open to anything that might suggest zombie existence (though they already exist in different aspects today ref. george romero for that one).

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

wow thats a bummer, i have a seriously broken arm right now too... guess i cant expect my life span to be very long once the # hits the fan.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

sure! my favorite part about talking zombies is talking survival, ahh i love survival horror.

but hey now, that movie is just a comedy, i thought it was pretty funny! except when they killed bill murray... not cool!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
reply to post by Nemox42

there IS going to be a zombie apocalypse... just look how all the major movies in the genre are spaced an auspiciously numbered amount of days from the january 15th 2010 annular eclipse / equinox

watch the movie by clicking the CHRONOCLYSM link in my profile...

-

oh i almost finished the movie! wow how lucky to have it happen on my b-day! and its just around the corner too i can hardly wait! and didnt i just say "when tshtf"? lesee... just need to make sure i have the proper protection!!

chem suit... X
chem mask... well if i dont get to keep mine i guess im just going to have to purchase online
2 week wilderness survival back pack... X
weapon... X

should be good! anyway rockin lil film but i dont really see a connection in all the events. not trying to discredit you or anything but if you look at some of the posts like timewave zero its a lot more in depth in connecting the dots where as with your film and posts i find it a bit more difficult to make the connections... eh perhaps i should post this in your thread...

i dont loose points for double posting do i?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Nemox42

Let's take a Critical Thinking Break, shall we?

1. Independent Conformation? There are a LOT of people interested in zombies. shouldn't I be able to find even ONE bit of information on this elsewhere?

2. How come he has to 'survive the night'? What is happening during the day that will be different than night? Do Zombies die during the day? Sounds like fiction to me.. not very well though out fiction.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
has anyone read the entire book yet and researched anything on the subject matter yet? im on leave so i haven't had the opportunity to buy the book but as soon as i do id like to add my two sense that is unless anyone else thinks they can put a close on this story

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Lol i guess no one has read the book yet genlo. Maybe when i save some cash in my coin car i will buy it and read it for everyone.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by Nemox42

Umm, isnt anyone aware of this ongoing situation?

draconislabs.net...

[edit on 29-9-2009 by XXXN3O]

You have no idea how funny this is!! It deserves its own thread so that i can star and flag it!! Omg thanks for this LOLOLOLOL!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBloodRed

It probably had its' own thread. I've seen that article before.... pure trash.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread I think it was called Commie experiments create zombie dogs...

www.youtube.com...

We are currently duplicating some of these experiments in the states. They have had a successful reanimation of a dog after 4 hours. Someone find the other thread and link it.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

The Real Night of the Living Dead is the alleged true story of Veimer Stanton

In Kramer's own words...

Hello Everyone,
My name is Mark L. Kramer. If you are a fan of zombies then I invite you to check out my new zombie book titled THE REAL NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD. The story of an attendant trapped in a zombie infested mental hospital, known as Philadelphia State Hospital, where he is forced to fight for his life over the course of the night.

I have been a fan of zombies since I was a young boy, and I wanted to do my part to share my zombie story with the rest of the zombie fans just in time for Halloween.

The book is available now on Amazon. I hope you check it out.

Thanks,
Mark L. Kramer

permutedpress.com...

Its not an alledged 'true story', just a story by a zombie fan.

I know it sounds completely unbelievable, and I'm the first to admit that, but I'll say this much, I was introduced to an old man who claimed to have been an attendant at Philadelpia State Hospital back in the early 1950s and experienced the worst night of his life when an experimental vaccination went wrong and the result caused the tested patients to die and then return to life.

I thought the man was crazy, but he still had the shirt of his uniform that was torn and stained with blood from that night. I figured I'd at least listen to his story; what harm would that cause? For a week, I met with him and interviewed him and the result was this book. I have to say one thing, he recited the story like he experienced it, which I thought was pretty amazing.

So, is it true? It's not proven to be true, or false, for that matter. This is the story from a former attendant who claims this took place and he was in the middle of it. But me being the huge zombie fan that I am, I figured, zombie fans everywhere have always wondered if it could happen, or if it ever happened. So I knew this was a story that all zombie fans needed to hear.

Note the post by' Lord Anubis ' then MKramer response

The attendant's name is Veimer Stanton as it is listed in the book. I do not believe it is referenced anywhere else online, however I did my best to track down a few former staff members who worked there years later and they reported to me of an attempted breakout by patients sometime around 1950-1952.

I am not refusing this to be fiction. It is one man's story - a man who could be crazy and believing something that never happened, or the story could be crazy enough to be true - and I felt the story needed to be told because like Lord Anubis said, no single zombie fan has ever heard of it.

But, to each his own, if you want to believe there could be some truth to this then do it, you are entitled to your opinion. If you want to believe that it is completely fiction and totally unbelievable then, again, it is your opinion. I don't have a problem with either. That is what makes these discussions exciting, especially when the topic of discussion is the living dead.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
www.strangemag.com...

Look at the work of the Safar center. Peter Safar the mouth to mouth recessitation pioneer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join