It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wild UFO Activity Reports for September 28th 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Sep 28, 2009, via Mufon reports, A poster presents a set of photos and an unfinished story of a strange light transform into a Airplane.

Many years ago I saw a UFO doc with a similar claim of disks morphing into jetliners and spinning in the air.
I wonder how many jets I see that are trully Aliens?!!!!

Photoshop???
www.examiner.com

Airplane 1
Mystery Airplane 4
Mystery Airplane 5

[edit on 29-9-2009 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
You have to be careful with this guy he will post any and everything on his examiner page. Even stuff that is known to be fake. Not saying this is just be careful.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I did a thread here www.abovetopsecret.com... about exactly why we should not use the examiner.
As far as UFOs morphing into planes, i think it is just some BS to fall back on when your object turns out to be a blurry plane.

"well it WAS a UFO, but by the time i got my camera i had already turned into a plane. There is an invisible UFO right next to it, This is pretty much proof of aliens"---Jamie Maussan

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I agree, although Robert Marsh is a little more discreet about what he post. Most of his stuff comes straight from MUFON.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I don't know what to think about a lot of these reports, especially the more recent ones being submitted by a certain woman who claims every fuzzy light in the distance is a UFO while chattering away like a mental patient.

There is at least one series of cases reported by multiple witnesses in the Eastern US who were seeing craft hover and land in the forest and then fly over while morphing into aircraft shapes - often mainly by changing light patterns but sometimes they seemed to shift into physical shapes and would sometimes remain silent and sometimes "imitate" the sound of jets but do so badly most of the time. I recall seeing a couple of videos which were impressive - the lighting and object forms shifted on video and while flying over the witness one craft began making "jet like" sounds which were completely off in terms of pitch and "RPMs" (the engines were ramping up and down rapidly while the object coasted over slowly).

The main witness in that case was seeing these objects on a very long term basis and was able to take other people out to see the same things. Weird set of cases but it's not completely unheard of - there are quite a few reports over history of UFOs taking on aspects of terrestrial aircraft. Why bother I don't know. There's some really strange case history of craft morphing form into all kinds of strange objects as if they try to communicate or even entertain witnesses.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I don't know about these pictures. But I will say I saw the most bizarre enormous and insanely bright plane go over head during the meteor shower like a month ago or so. It was the most odd plane I have ever seen and so massive, I mean.. just HUGE. And the lights did not flash. It had this huge light that emmanated from the center of its top and bottom that did not flash but did seem to have a very slow pulse. It scared the hell out of us until it was close and we could see it had the shape of a plane and we felt stupid. still it had none of the traditional flashing lights. The whole thing still stick out in my mind as bizarre. Never seen such a large plane that low. Never seen one that large period to be honest. something to note is that there are no large airports in this area or within 40 miles. Why was something so enormous so low and with no flashing lights? Experimental military craft was the only thing that I could come up with. Although we have no bases nearby either.

edit. it seems we do have a medium airport within that range that can take small jets like 727 so it could possibly have originated from one of those but the object was just so strange. when we first saw it we thought it was a huge meteor because that light at the center was a yellow orange color.

I am still thinking military unknown.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Is this a joke? Clearly the airplane in photo #1 is different from photos 2 and 3. 2 and 3 have wing mounted engines. No sound?? Pretty tough to hear a jet at 30k ft.

Lame
Someone forgot to take their crazy pills before they filed the report with MUFON.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Pretty normal looking plane to me. Smells like BS.

new topics

top topics

join