It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PA Riot Police With Criminal 'Trophy'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Here is the video of the 'trophy' picture the riot police were taking with the 'protester' ....is this legit?

I saw this mentioned on ATS a couple days ago. I did a search, but couldn't find this video on the other threads. If it's somewhere else already....oh well.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I see these G20 protest.

And i'll be damned if there is as many people videotaping as there are protesting.

Half the time the protest is just a bunch of people walking around with cameras pointed at a small group of people, it just looks big cause everyone is videotaping everyone videotaping everyone!

video is really upsetting. I'm not anti-cops, but sometimes, it's just like damn...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
A bunch of cops getting a hooker to show her stuff and then they are dumb enough to photograph themselves. It'll come out in a few anf they will get time off and the hooker will disappear.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The whole thing did look a little weird. Do you think this was just some sort of prank? The guy didn't seem to struggle, but he did seem to be handcuffed...is this a hoax?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Extremely wierd, almost unheard of I suppose. If I where that man there is no way in h### I'd let the cops put me down like that and take a picture. It would be more likely that I would be lying down on my face with tazer prongs in my back, you know the traditional way.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
well, if that were really a protestor being forced to pose in front of a rank of riot police, the Abu Ghraib case should serve as a suitable legal precedent to bring a prosecution under

top topics

join