It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over sea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hi,

I came across the below video of a UFO seen dropping into the sea. Some Spanish fishermen were filming from their boat. What do you all think? Is it fake? Is that noise the splash and the roar of the plane engines, or just the noise of the engines? I personally think I can hear a splash noise just before the plane engine noises kick in.
Would be interesting to know what you all think.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Evidently, the announcement coming from the helicopter to the men on the boat translates as:

"Leave the area, leave the area immediately and head for port, receive instructions there. Leave the area and head for port"

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
So why when I searched "UFO Spain" did the thread not show up? Hard to know whether something's already posted.

Anyway, I'm still interested in what others think of it, and whether they can hear the noise of the water (which maybe could be faked in itself?)

Originally posted by draknoir2
Already been posted.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I can definitely hear the splash. Whether all that could be faked, I don't know. What I did wonder is why the man holding the camera didn't home in on the UFO straight away. However, by the sounds of it, the other man alerted him to it after the first two jets flew across.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join