It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Call to the MILITIAS.. where are you now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
During the G20 summit in Pittsburg there was a show of force. Not by the citizens of the USA but by the “authorities”. Not by the civil servants, mind you but by the militarized, federalized call it what you will security forces. I don’t see the point in going into semantics of well, they were police, or the National Guard or Xe/Blackwater contractors...what the hell ever; they were “security forces” and their mission was to suppress and oppress and keep the masses at bay. Call them what you want, they were oppressive forces, period.

Mission accomplished. And this should really piss you off. I had a thought however; what if, just what if there was some small manifestation of semi-organization on the part of the state’s militia’s? What if a few groups of militias were to get together in mass and peaceful show of armed force? What if almost every able bodied person showed up with their guns and their friends with their guns... what if hundreds, thousands, or even hundreds of thousands of Americans decided to simultaneously exercise and demonstrate their rights to carry arms and peacefully assemble? Would the security forces stand down? Would they confront the citizens and spark a little something something? I really wonder.

Should the people fear these forces? Should the people fear the government? Or…should this be the other way around? And will it ever be? No, not UNLESS the people change their stance. You can go to an event and hold your signs; you can scream into your megaphones, and chant and march; but this I am afraid is no longer effective in producing the desired results from those that are supposed to be in service of the people. This stance seems to only serve the purpose of making the opposing forces better prepared and more eager to crush the people. This cycle only serves to reinforce the defacto attitude and idea that the people virtually bow and submit to security forces; foreign or domestic. Even in their hometowns, on their own turf.

==========================
SEE NEXT POST FOR CONTINUATION
==========================

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
====================
FROM PREVIOUS POST (PART 2)
====================

As I mentioned before, I just wonder what would happen if the powers that be were to be given a demonstration of a small cross section of armed, informed, organized, peaceful citizens that are there to make a statement and to watch each other’s backs. Would the security forces be so quick to use sound weapons, tear gas and other methods for “control”? What if the militia forces where banging on drums kind of like the way the security forces shown in the recent videos are banging their batons on their shields? What if the militia were to face off toe to toe eye to eye with the security forces? Who would back down? Would “they” dare draw first blood against the people?
Well, the people can continue to submit, and little by little the crowds will be silenced, gassed, tazered, arrested, listed as terrorists and dispersed. The people will learn to follow orders and shut up. The people will learn to obey the forces of security regardless of uniform color or origin. The people will learn to respect the authorities or suffer the consequences as announced by the forces operating the L-RAD acoustical weapons. Just like a dog beaten into submission trained to cower at the slightest raise of the hand. So too will you be. Or… will you stand together proud as Americans?
I call to attention the militias of the States, and I implore you all to think real hard about the future, and when and where the stand will be made. When is it that enough is enough? Maybe it is time to network with each other, militia to militia. Whose nation is it anyway? Is it the people’s nation or the banker’s and elites? They are treading heavy on us, and it’s time to shake the rattle loudly. So NEXT time, when they start to build up the police and guard and security forces to keep you all in line, maybe a slightly different response should be presented. Maybe someone should create an inter-militia website where representatives from the various states can communicate and organize quickly if needed. An announcement could be made as a call to arms and a civilian security force can be mustered and rallied when it is necessary to counter the call to oppression. If people do not start to stand up now they will just continue to be whittled down until there is no one left and freedom is a thing of the past. Do not let this be the example the children of the USA remember when they are old and grey. I would think most free thinking Americans would rather die free than live as a slave. I would think, I could be wrong I suppose… Thanks for reading my rant. Regards, RDDS

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by revdrdrsunshine
As I mentioned before, I just wonder what would happen if the powers that be were to be given a demonstration of a small cross section of armed, informed, organized, peaceful citizens that are there to make a statement and to watch each other’s backs.

We've seen what happens. You wear an inflammatory t-shirt and carry a sign you get beaten and gassed. You walk down Main St. USA with a shotgun in hand as the Panthers have been know to do or attend a rally with a rifle slung over your back or a pistol strapped to your hip and the cops stand 20 feet back and leave you alone.

These government thugs are just cowards like most bullies. Whine and go limp or throw a rock and you'll get whomped good by them. Stand tall with firearm in hand and they back off.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by thisguyrighthere]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
A mass congregation of angry firearms owners would most likely result in combat. I'm all for taking down TPTB but if you want a good excuse for furthering the agenda of gov't/military control of the people, a firefight during one of these protests would do just fine. I would like to think your method would have an effect, however common sense tells me any gathering that large will not be comprised solely of peaceful individuals.
The next problem is the secondary. IF the police back down completely from the armed group, what would be the next step? I can not envision the government allowing an armed militia, or even the representatives of that group to enter a meeting like the G20.
It's beyond the individual police/guard/pmc units that are the sword of the a--holes, they have short-term memories and are replaceable. Our best hope is that they keep getting greedy and finally go one step too far. Let our military/local level leaders catch wind of something horrendous and turn the tables. But who knows, it's a giant clusterf--k, a huge, steaming, fresh out of the oven terd pie, and we're all gonna have to take a bite.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
There is one advantage to scenes like the one that just happened in
Pittsburgh, it makes the PTB think everyone will indeed just cower and
run away. Good! Let them think that is how we all are. Next time, I agreee,
the militias should make a show. BUT, they should arrive looking just like
every other bunch of anarchist, environmentalist, peacenik hippies.

Carry all the stupid signs etc. so they think this is the same ol' thing.
Suddenly thousands of folding stock weapons pop out of their backpacks
and peel off the black duds to show off your cammies. Affix bayonets,
march. They would crap themselves. From that point on we had better
have some very clear objectives and outcomes as well as a plan of retreat
if necessary (remember they did have blackhawks). Sounds like more fun
than a day at Disney. Ah, crap! I just remembered I took my bayonet
mount off my AK, guess I'll have to buy a replacement after all.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by revdrdrsunshine

There are two answers to this question. The first one being that you are an American Citizen, then you are the militia. Where were you?

Secondly, the 'militia' in the generic sense, at least the ones who know what they are doing and know what is coming is laying very very very low. As they should and as I suggest you should.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
For the peaceful armed protests, it would go well the first time. Then the second time or third time, the police/feds would plant a nutjob/agent provocateur to start a shooting... then it would all go hell from there.

But I agree in principle. Peaceful protests don't work and won't work unless hundreds of thousands show up for a long time, are commited, don't ask for no stinking permit and block everything for several days.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar

There are two answers to this question. The first one being that you are an American Citizen, then you are the militia. Where were you?

Secondly, the 'militia' in the generic sense, at least the ones who know what they are doing and know what is coming is laying very very very low. As they should and as I suggest you should.

Absolutely correct my friend.

2nd line

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar

I second that motion......with a vengeance

But good point, only an idiot would raise his arms in a protest against local authorities. Any militia that wants to actually make an impact is going to wait low until the terds hit the ceiling fan, then be forced into using guerilla tactics.

top topics

join