It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult worship of Saturn showing up more and more in corporate logos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie

Originally posted by prevenge
but it's deeper than that you see...
with the destruction of Saturn/Satan .. is the destruction of man in his current animalistic form represented by Saturn/Satyrs man-goat ets.. . . .

so if Saturn/Satan/Satyr dies... then the bowls of wrath are unleashed.. and "satan" "man's current form" .. the masses of that satyr is destroyed..

and "Lucifer".. the "new sun/son" is born .. at the same time as many individuals on Earth metamorphosize into the god-man the next level of man's existence akin to buddha/jesus/krishna's level of experience.

Sounds to me like you've listened too much to Jordan Maxwell. That guy is a paranoid lunatic, I'm tellin' ya. I was actually quite impressed with him on C2C AM... until I saw a lengthy speech of his on video, titled "Exposing the Illuminati" or some such.

I wasn't even thinking of any of the things he's said before or while writing that post.

English is the official global language. It's what matters now..
and i'm not going to get into that now.

I'm not bringing Saturn/Satan/Satyr in conjunctive comparison because of the way that the titles sound.
I'm doing so in view of their root symbolic representation.

Satyr = man with animal features representing man (the intellectual animal)'s current body's animalistic tendencies, lower nature etc..

Satan = the same.. man with horns man with tail man with hooves... animal symbolism signifying this ABOUT us... as a being.. that which we all actually are at the root of our existence while being in these animal bodies....
....being bound to these shackles of separation from god/the all.. blind of the sensory input in order to constantly percieving higher reality... ie: being bound by self-concern above all in relation to decision making... feeding the ego because there is no persistent actual perception of obvious real connection, only division as in .. I have to eat... I have to get MINE.. I have to satisfy my temporary urges of sex I have to bolster outward approval in my social scene in order to glean the data from other's response to my seeming success as a person so that I may feel that I'm somehow wealthy in my place in the social order... above others.. more comfortable.. more secure in creature comforts...
all animalisticly based.... hence the symbolic nature of those two characters... satan and satyr... screw the etymology we could run in circles around those forever .. frankly i'd get bored with that in a flash..
... it's what they represent that matters.

hell a Satyr could be called a Foofie-Foofer for all I care and I'd still draw the parallel.

Saturn - eats his children... could this process actually cause the planet to consume it's satellites thus pre-empting the chronology of his / it's own mythos?

k now here's some more fluff for my CRAAAYZAAAY pseudo theeory. described in my first post in this thread...

from - en.wikipedia.org...(mythology)#Mythology_of_Saturn

Saturn, called Kronos by the Greeks, was, at the dawn of the Ages of the Gods, the Protector and Sower of the Seed and his wife, Ops, (called Rhea by the Greeks) was a Harvest Helper.

saaaaay - that germanic meta-nazis are still in control and about to establish a 4th reich...
imagine the roman/greek pantheon of mythology in combination with gaelic mythos being the base of their agenda..
by this i mean... instead of reading myths in the past tense.. look at time as non-linear.. but cyclical... ie: as follows...

Saturn, called Kronos by the Greeks, is / will be, at the dawn of the Ages of the Gods, the Protector and Sower of the Seed and his wife, Ops, (called Rhea by the Greeks) is / will be a Harvest Helper.

now think of this "scythe" as both symbolic of the "swoop" of the approaching rain of fiery brimstone meteorites as the rings impale earth...
and as a metaphor for a time for literally reaping those that are metamorphosing on earth...
to come and reap them are his counterpart... "Ops" .. the Black Ops.. Operations... ooooooh you're like: "haaay dat don't work dat's latin and dat doesn't translate too Engrishhh haaaay..
well it doesnt matter because the name for Ops was placed specifically on those who would be doing the roundup of the evolving humans before the hailstorm...
Following the mythology to PERFORM it.. as it' cyclical.. and the next time a new civilization reaches this point of development... they can use the same exact template of mythology to go by.. because it was IN FACT actually carried out.. it actually HAPPENED .. because it was followed and mimicked....

perhaps we would be the people passing these myths down to the next developing race...
the evolving humans move on.. and pass the torch as it were to the next "greece" or the next "egyptians" ad infinitum ...

all in good hubris though... humor me.

as for jordan and what you're saying about praying.... um....

So how has praying to Lucifer made Maxwell's life any better?

I've never heard him pray to anyone named "Lucifer"... aaaand I honestly think that anyone that actually "prays" to a 'god' named Lucifer is idiotic.. as the base of the Gnostic traditions that use the symbolic measure of "light bringer" as a concept pulls away strongly from worshiping any specific personified deity... to remove ourselves from unproven superstition..
and unnecessary negative limiting psychological detriment.... ie: unwarranted self inflicted guilt.. self depreciation because of what an imaginary dictator diety could/should/would be thinking about our actions..etc..

To steer away from that.. ..But to look more into the deep symbolic artistically,. poetically philosophical aspects of different imaginary characters in mythology.
To look into how actually can we USE those symbolic concepts in a practical method.. in order to gain liberation on all fronts... physiologically, mentally, socially, technologically.. emotionally..
in order to improve our ability to sense more of our reality.. and learn more about what/who/why we are.. and where we're going... to re-member... re-unite..

to strive for Equivalence of Form with an ideal all encompassing, all pervasive Creative Force... which is in a constant state of Becoming... never static.

If worshiping the character "Yahweh" or "Jesus" brings you to that high ideal of happiness and corrected vision of harmonious existence with your fellow man.. then I'm all with you.
But if you worship an invisible unscientifically proven character that makes you neurotic enough to be verbally violent with people, insult and condemn... then I think you have deep seeded problems. (i'm being general here not talking to you specifically)..

the amusing thing about religious people that condemn pagan/gnostic/mystic esotericism... is that.. we're on completely different pages...
you believe in dieties...
they dont.
...or at least I don't.... not until I see one with my own eyes... touch it.. see it.. feel it.. communicate with it... and perceive it's intent.
extensively.. over a lengthy period of time.. in order to omit the possibilities of it being an illusion/facsimile/fabrication...

-

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I find this video to be absolutely amazing. The parallels are incredible. I do believe the World as it currently stands is a very different place for different People.

There is the World for the masses, and then the other World for the Elites. Imho they do rule by secrecy, and stay hidden in the shadows.

I've been to many places in the World revered for being banking capitals of the Elite. The amount of symbology everywhere would blow minds, but most just don't see it; as they are fine with remaining in a different World.

I think the symbology to the Elite represent different empires, or even different vessels of control. Also, I think the different businesses pay homage to different deities; so with the pantheistic tradition a business may benefit more based with xyz symbol.
S&F

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Interesting theory, but I feel I should add that my family business has a "Saturn ring" in our logo and I can assure you that we are far from satanic occultists :p We chose it because it looked good and we are now a global corporation. No hidden messages in it whatsoever.

Edit: Not that I know why other corporations chose their particular logo. Just giving my perspective since we use that in our logo.

[edit on 9/30/2009 by Bosko]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Bosko

And I don't doubt that's the case with other companies as well, but there's definitely something going on about Saturn, especially with the big corporate logos. I've got a couple more I noticed last night that I'll post here in a little bit, after I get my cup of joe.

They're literally everywhere you look now.

Edit to add:

Toyota Trucks

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/622309701517.jpg[/atsimg]

The Travel Channel

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c05decd481f0.jpg[/atsimg]

Peace

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The Euro symbol. Yeah I know, it's just an "E" without the 90 degree angles.
(not really "corporate".........or is it?)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1dd8652e8b25.gif[/atsimg]

Peace

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Interesting...I had not heard this before. What drew me to this thread was it being Saturn, specifically, because of some other material on that planet, or more specifically, the Iapetus moon of Saturn, that I have read. Tying this in with some possible worship of the planet is quite intriguing. Google out "A Moon with a View" or "What did Arthur know and when did he know it?" for more details. It's a lot of material, but could correlate well with this thread.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

One must think of a reasoning behind Saturn being such a important symbolic image...

Have you read any of the "Ra" channelings.... They clearly state that the Galactic Elders are of Saturn... Makes one think.

Also, anyone who is familiar with "Hidden_Hand"....States as I quote (All credit to this statement to Hidden_Hand)

"Now, at this time, having made our decision to stay and help our Galactic Brothers and Sisters in The One, we were assigned a challenging task by the Council of Elders, who act as the Guardians of this Galaxy from their Eighth Density 'Head Quarters' on the planet Saturn."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BG43214
reply to post by Dr Love

I think this is being made bigger than it deserves...isn't it possible that there are 'trends' in logos like there are trends in everything else? certain colors, etc., that become popular, clothing styles, whatever...Basically it's part of good design; curves are appealing to the eye....if you want to make something more out of it, you are certainly entitled to, but let's not get carried away!! As for Saturn itself, in astrology it represents 'the teacher' or can be represented as the watchful parent, making sure we learn the lessons we are supposed to in life.....just another angle!!

Yes. It's just trends... If anyone has ever pay attention this happens all the time, you just need to check old publications to see the trends to logos, trademarks that were "cool" at time... "Today" fashion style is the saturn like rings. Nothing more.

I was playing with web design since 96 and it's so clear to me that is just trends... people are just "copying" nice looking design ideas from each other. Just think about the influence that Apple/iMac had in our culture to see that.

[edit on 13/10/09 by blackcube]

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This is a great thread, perhaps skunk works was chosen deliberately as a way to speak more freely, however this is very REAL, and a huge conspiracy and people need to wake up. Not only is this symbology around us in corporate LOGOs, one must question and understand the Gnostic, ancient beliefs and understand the concept of Logos/demi gods, and group souls, negative channels. I would ask the question if these corporate head gnostic/mystery school/freemason "PTB" are attempting to put karma on unsuspecting consumers implying they have choice, when in reality most people live in a completely different paradigm and expect governments and even local leaders to be running the show, managing their joint properties and assets for their own good, and basically have a trust level which they need, to some extent, just to get through one overstressed day in this negative world, and have enough equilibrium left over to be an even tempered, mild and pleasant gift to their familes.

So do they pressume that we're sold over to their "logo/demigod" and his/their channel upon buying their product. I think they do.

Advertisements and pictures give a huge clue to what is going on here as well.

For example:
thegreenmarket.blogspot.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b768f508b68a.jpg[/atsimg]

On the surface this is a positive seeming venture, sustainability, small businesses, equalizing profits and real economy not monopolies and speculation.

And despite the reality that small business, fair trade practices with developing countries, that should eliminate the middle man, and hault child labor and slavery/starvation, environmentally sustainable profits for more people, is a good idea, and should be developed in the hands of the people, with our leadership, with us behaving as adults, instead I see:

Masonic handshake, black and white checkerboard, duality floor colors, the pyramid, of course pointing to the Empire/the Eye of Horus, the S group, Saturn, and also, in bold letters CO2, as in the plan, the carbon tax, how to sell SLAVERY and eugenics and NWO to the people.

This is a just a surface and quick look. Others can probably see more than I can when they look.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I find it a little disturbing that this was started by a MOD, who I assume are supposed to be the cream of crop in the ATS community.

The use of a "swoosh" as you call it in conjunction with another circle is to indicate the world wide nature, scope or reach of a company.

Additonally, as some as pointed out, that there are trends in corporate branding. This particular style I believe began with the original AT&T logo image, created by one of the design industry's greats. This styling has then progressed and has been watered down and copied.

I think before delving into hidden meanings in logos, a little research and education into logo design, the history of logo design and the artistic theories regarding corporate branding are in order.
edit on 19-11-2010 by indianajoe77 because: typo

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Your example is a stock image created by an independent designer, available for use by anyone.

Image 1 with the CO2 yield sign then added.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by indianajoe77

That doesnt change what it stands for, and means, it just would make this more available, and was designed with this intent.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
See Part II: "Saturn and the Flood" here

Saturn was Big Time back then and connected with man's first enlightenment.
The Light of the Seven Days

Imagine the memory of man holding on to such events.
Well only the elite from the ancients still honor the memory perhaps.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
saturn-ops.com...

New info on possible Saturn projects above.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   
[Earth races were on a deadly path to nuclear war, closer than ever before, when a new bright star appeared in the sky....] The star's name was given "Lucifer".

This is what was happening in the story and movie "2010" by A.C. Clarke (a known Luciferian).

In the book/movie, the new star came from Jupiter igniting, but earlier in the series of books, A.C. Clarke wanted Saturn as the mark but was told they would be using Jupiter for the movie.

I find it interesting that we are told we are very near now to nuclear destruction by the usual suspects USA, Old USSR (Russia), and a Saturn event could be on the way within the year.... maybe, we will see.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join