It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Spain

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38 >>

join
share:
kix

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Makes me wonder if some hacker makes changes to the forex index and makes us believe the dollar has crashed to 1/100 of it present value, what would happen?

This once again proves that TPTB have all the bases covered in the information flow.

In the grans scheme of things its scary that even a fake like this, cause so much hoppla now imagine the real thing and the implications on coverups or panic.

Something to ponder.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
if it is fake how can you explain this???:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Songwriter
reply to post by Tapped In

I havn't seen this on ATS before, so its new to me!
Still debating whether it is real to myself...
Maybe a pro can shed some light on it!
After watching it a couple of times, if it is a fake it is a realy well done fake!
The helicopter and jets realy make it!
When the ufo takes off, it looks as though it is diving into the water, however if you keep pausing and un pausing it quickly you can see that it is actually taking off and the water is rippling!
[edit on 29-9-2009 by The Songwriter]

Actually, between 7 and 8 seconds if you keep rapidly double clicking your mouse on the play pause, you will see three objects. The most solid one goes in the ocean as the others fly out towards the right of screen. Another shows up as well like it is coming out of the horizon. The more solid one did go into the ocean - making the crew panic. Look again - it is all between 7 to 9 seconds.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kix
Makes me wonder if some hacker makes changes to the forex index and makes us believe the dollar has crashed to 1/100 of it present value, what would happen?
This once again proves that TPTB have all the bases covered in the information flow.
In the grans scheme of things its scary that even a fake like this, cause so much hoppla now imagine the real thing and the implications on coverups or panic.
Something to ponder.

I don't get the dollar crashing analogy. However, I do agree that for some reason people want us to outright dismiss any ariel activity like it could never be true because the government says its not.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by DaWhiz]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by montuno
if it is fake how can you explain this???

There's no "if" involved anymore. It's a hoax. Terra News admited to staging it as a tribute to Orson Welles and even posted a video showing it being made by a flim crew.

www.terra.tv...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

if it is fake how can you explain this???

There's no "if" involved anymore. It's a hoax. Terra News admited to staging it as a tribute to Orson Welles and even posted a video showing it being made by a flim crew.

www.terra.tv...

DelMarvel I also think TERRA is trying to cover up the UFO like DaWhiz says ...

[edit on 6-10-2009 by montuno]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

DelMarvel I also think TERRA is trying to cover up the UFO like DaWhiz says ...

I'm new here. Are you just kidding around?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

if it is fake how can you explain this???:

Someone (im guessing you) added even more stuff to the original footage, Those are not the fake UFOs from the original movie, nice try though.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by zaiger]

[edit on 6-10-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Yeap, seems it was too good to be true, but:

The guys were and speaked Galician, chopper was real, about the jets and ufo, it's curious that in the making of, they don't explain how it was made, yet they go about the "marcian" and the pod in the beach, wich were, to me, pretty fake.

Again: for a homage to Orson Wells, it's disgusting that they (Terra TV) didn't do the same, as far as i know the radio station broadcasting the O.W. show stated PREVIOUSLY that it was a fake. It's this a sincere homage, or a discreditation campaign, moking all the "believers"? The final apologies of Terra TV (in their site) to those who believe are just a mock.

As a conspiracionist i'm appaled with this stunt, very well done, but leave me a bad taste... What's next??

Damn CGI!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcmauro
It's this a sincere homage, or a discreditation campaign, moking all the "believers"? The final apologies of Terra TV (in their site) to those who believe are just a mock.

I don't see it that way to be honest. Belief is of course necessary but this thread is in my opinion an example on how "believers" set themselves up to be fooled. A lot of posters presented more than ample evidence that this video was fake - the believers just refused to acknowledge it. I don't think that is Terra's fault.

Also I personally always looked at Terra as a sensationalist tabloid... that's just my opinion on the work they do though.

Originally posted by mcmauro
As a conspiracionist i'm appaled with this stunt, very well done, but leave me a bad taste... What's next??

Damn CGI!

There have been posts about conspiracy, NWO, etc. I don't know about that - it isn't a subject I am versed on - however there is one aspect in which this video was a good experience in my opinion:

- We can use it as an exercise/example to train our eyes and tame our beliefs. As I mentioned on my posts (and others did too before me) that wasn't even good CGI. The advances on digital imaging nowadays are very decent and must be acknowledged when researching video evidence.

I think every serious UFO researcher should have this in mind and learn to separate fake from real. This video presented itself as a good exercise in that direction.

Cheers.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by InTrueFiction]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Ready to make some points with both videos so hold on to your seats. First off, the debunking footage is not the same in angle or shot by shot display.
- someone noted that the helicopter comes out of nowhere, but if you pay close attention to the fisherman before the copter shows up, you see a black dot behind his head getting bigger.
- The helicopter in the original "billed fake" footage is all black.
- The helicopter used in the demonstration was red and they couldn't cover it all. See frames at 59, 1:03 and 1:06 seconds of Terra TV footage - they couldn't cover the entire copter so there is visible red exposed on the engine casing of the copter blades.
- Examine the debunking footage (Terra TV) and the original with the fisherman. One thing that is hard as heck to do is to shoot cover footage after footage is done. You can never get the same angle. Also, the 'actor' can not physically put himself in the same positions. (I believe this fisherman was duped into this by a news crew originally telling them it was for a news story. - Reminiscent of Alex Jones showing some news stories on terror alerts were faked back in 2003/2004.) I believe I said the variation of angles could not be duplicated, how about the fact that in the original you see the fisherman's orange bib of his outfit while in the Terra TV footage, YOU DON'T! Also, little known INDIE fact: Most small outfits do news to get money for their projects - thus they could have ruse the fishing crew by saying they were reporters and interviewing them in this manner so you can be made to think that it all was a hoax. In the original, the 'actor's' head was straight when you saw the copter coming into view - the Terra TV shows his head at an angle towards the water and the copter coming into frame.
The Capsule was only as big as three men. Do I have to go here folks? If this is the case, you would have never seen it in the original footage. All you have to do is look at the size of the jets when they reach the same location. Did you see how small the jets are? 1 person fits in the jet right? OK maybe two, but the point is this, the jets up close are tons bigger than that created egg pod! It may pass for one of the barely visible dots that came out of the UFO, but scale by scale - no contest! Also it is not shaped remotely like the one in the original footage, which appears to have a base, unlike the golden EGG (lol) seen on the beach. Also nothing could have come out of that egg except the faked out prop aliens shown in the footage. Oh and if anyone came on my set to document me filming and put cameras in the way - Oh boy!

FYI* Sounds on camcorders and the like distort when you swing the cameras around rapidly so that could be your cut in/out sound effect. Also a common mistake on these things is the motion stabilizer - no one ever knows how to use one on their cameras - especially if the camera is updated with digital display menus. Sorry but humans are lazy by nature and if it were a real cameraman, he would have missed all the action trying to set up the stabilizer - it happens all the time.
The splash was not faked. Go do a cannonball and have someone film it. Then do it with one foot angling you into the water. Splash not that big huh? Also the wake breaks the waves before the water of the splash comes down to the water's surface. Go try it yourselves!
All I'm saying is that you really need to be more observant people. Look at something much more closer the next time and over and over again before jumping to conclusions. After all, they didn't tell you a few things did they like how they got the jets scrambled. There may have been more than two jets/we cannot say because there was no wide angle.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by DaWhiz]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by montuno

Yes. We all saw that.
Explanation?
2 words - Computer Animation
I could do it with Lightwave 3D.
In show business it's called post production.
Star Trek - Stargate SG-1 etc.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by montuno

That's easy to explain, once you add an object to a scene there is nothing preventing you from adding other objects, and these objects can be whatever you want.

Frankly, I don't see what there is to explain.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

If you are not talking about the zoomed in, red border, areas, than those UFOs were there on the original video, the low quality was the one responsible for the difficulty of being spotted.

If you look back some pages, I said that there were visible between 2 and 4 UFOs, I was not sure, but the increasing quality in the several versions that appeared during this time showed that they were really more UFOs, although as fake as the big one.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
So why does this thread not have a HOAX tag by now???? What is there to prove after the production video was published???

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

Because it was move to the [HOAX!] forum.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
So why does this thread not have a HOAX tag by now???? What is there to prove after the production video was published???

Notice that this thread has already been moved to the hoax forum.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I know if you go back a few pages you will see that I was the one who put the pics up.
I was talking about the big UFO he added in that picture.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime

Maybe the Spanish government got wind and forced Terra to film a hasty cover-up

It does make you think though, if TPTB really wanted to fool us with a false flag visitation then I think they'd do an excellent job of it - not least to get the soundtrack done right. If you believe the Zionist media conspiracies, then with a massive amount of world media in on the deal then it might be a done deal... save for ATS members picking the footage apart of course...

I'll personally be wearing my "Please Take Me" t-shirt with pride should the real thing ever occur

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by InTrueFiction

I see now, usually it labeles it HOAX in the title. They must have just recently created the hoax forum I did not see it before.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38 >>

join