It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Spain

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
The producer of the video deserves an Oscar.

But as some of you might have noticed, cases like these contribute to the NWO-Agenda by ridiculing the subject. Why? Because more and more people are getting convinced that there "UFOs" don't exist. It makes it also more and more likely that there is going to be a staged alien invasion. If most people are convinced that man made saucers and aliens don't exist, the more people are gonna be scared to death if Nazi saucers, alien space ships or holograms would appear in our sky.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Erich Kemper

The Oscar goes to all the gullible ‘believers’ who want to believe that much that they aren't able to accept any kind of given proof.

As many said before it wasn’t even good CGI.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erich Kemper
The producer of the video deserves an Oscar.

But as some of you might have noticed, cases like these contribute to the NWO-Agenda by ridiculing the subject. Why? Because more and more people are getting convinced that there "UFOs" don't exist. It makes it also more and more likely that there is going to be a staged alien invasion. If most people are convinced that man made saucers and aliens don't exist, the more people are gonna be scared to death if Nazi saucers, alien space ships or holograms would appear in our sky.

you made a very good point.

Remember of this women during the disclosure project ?"... and the last card : the alien one..."

But before Alien we will have asteroides... in 2050(a little one in 2012?)...So I guess that the so called "Aliens" will arrive maybe during the next century. Don t forget that they can t push too far with one staged event, they have to wait until a new unaware and naive generation has grown up.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenChild

Thanks for that link!

Luckily, today is a holiday here in Portugal and I can follow this thread more closely, I think it would be interesting to see the reactions.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ray Amuro

You mean Carol Rosin? Indeed, she talks about it. But she isn't the only one. I have a 1980 UFO Encyclopaedia in which it also has been suggested. But numerous other ufologists have suggested it too.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Here is a Google translation of that page.

"There isn't a war ... There never has been, just as there never was a war between men and ants. The novel written by Herbert George Wells and published in 1898 was the germ of an episode that changed the history of mankind and checked the real power of a medium.

The witness of a fictitious war between humanity and Martians was collected by Orson Wells in a radio serial that began airing on 30 October 1938. The urgent news alerted most of the audience and triggered scenes of panic, in a population not yet accustomed to the exposure of the media. Television had just landed in a society after World War II would understand the importance of the media, the propaganda battle proved decisive.

71 Octobers have passed since Orson Wells 20 hours radio play started and it was worth to understand the responsibility and the location of the media in society. Terra News knows this.

In recent weeks the publication of news of the UFO phenomenon have been part of a tribute to the director and screenwriter. Terra Noticias always put into question the published information, and never confirmed their veracity. The tracks were enough for many users in various comments revealed that this was a viral marketing strategy, a technique widely used in the Internet.

The serial 'Galician UFO' is also a tribute to Wells, an exercise of reflection and responsibility we incur as a means of communication. The ingenuity of the company in 1938 contributed to the success of 'The War of the Worlds', nevertheless Wells publicly apologized to listeners. The tribute should be equally sincere, and therefore Terra Noticias transmits its sincerest apologies to those readers who may have been offended. The only war that has come to Terra News, if it ever was, is the information.

Edited to try to make it a better translation.

[edit on 5/10/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Sorry if this link has been posted alread (I don't think so). This is a "making of" video showing how it was done.

www.terra.tv...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
LOL nice vid. See it was bad CGI after all. well i would love to tell everyone who thought this was real i told you so, so.... I told you so.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

It wasn't posted, thanks for that, that was exactly what I was expecting.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It is not so much an "I told you so" but I hope people at least regard this case as an example that the so called "sceptics" aren't "all talk" and maybe realise that the sceptical view has some merit and is an important part of ufology.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTrueFiction
It is not so much an "I told you so" but I hope people at least regard this case as an example that the so called "sceptics" aren't "all talk" and maybe realise that the sceptical view has some merit and is an important part of ufology.

Cheers.

Well the oposite could be said, That the hard core believers are all talk and that the people who believe that every light in the sky is a UFO do very little for UFOlogy. Face it, if the reports of the hoaxers and their little "making of" video never came out people would still think this was real even though evidence of CGI has been shown by members here.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Now, everyone take a look at this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This video was made by a production company. Probably for a totally different reason, and this section was just leaked on the internet as a rumor.
The boat and the helicopter are real. They are the least expensive things you can rent these days.
Both a boat and a helicopter rental will cost $1000 or less.
The fighter jets are fake, the USO is fake, and the sound effects are fake.
All of this will be proven to be correct in the future.

So it is the future now.... and guess what.

www.terra.tv...

Wow, go figure, I was 100% correct the entire time. I didn't make one single error in any of my posts. It's almost like I am psychic.

This post is comedy gold:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now here is a suggestion. Reread this entire thread, and everyone who got their answer right, listen to them in the future. Whoever got their answer wrong, don't listen to them ever again.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by EyeSeeAll]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeSeeAll
Reread this entire thread, and everyone who go their answer right, listen to them in the future. Whoever got their answer wrong, don't listen to them ever again.

I am re-reading the thread, but not to use that information as you suggest, the fact someone was wrong or right doesn't mean he/she will be as wrong or as right as they were this time, the situations change.

I am re-reading the thread to see why people were wrong and why people were right, what was the most or less effective fake part and try to understand if some people are more likely to be deceived than others or not.

We can all learn a lot from this case.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by EyeSeeAll
Reread this entire thread, and everyone who go their answer right, listen to them in the future. Whoever got their answer wrong, don't listen to them ever again.

I am re-reading the thread, but not to use that information as you suggest, the fact someone was wrong or right doesn't mean he/she will be as wrong or as right as they were this time, the situations change.

I am re-reading the thread to see why people were wrong and why people were right, what was the most or less effective fake part and try to understand if some people are more likely to be deceived than others or not.

We can all learn a lot from this case.

I second ArMap. I do not condemn anyone over the claims made on this thread. It is not about who is wrong or who is right - in the end we're all trying to uncover reality. Lets not make it personal - what's the point?

Cheers.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by InTrueFiction]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
OK . Thought we finally had a decent vid here . It was well made il give em that, but im a lil pissed at this site. Only bright side is i got a smile outa the green walrus alien dude , and have enough posts now to enter ATS chat)

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Tapped In

I told you it was a fake.
I could have done a better job.

- Lightwave 3D -

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OVNIsenlaluna

You got that right.
The aliens are still here and watching us.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

That is all you have to say after being proven completely wrong multiple times?

You even brought out your "I was in the Navy for 10 years" card to give yourself more credibility.

Just admit it, you were completely fooled. The hoaxer's made a complete fool of you.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by EyeSeeAll]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnmhinds
It's cgi.

Unless someone has developed a supersonic helicopter that can appear in front of you almost instantly.

You can't even see it on the horizon when you see the planes fly past for the first time. And it appears right next to the boat in only a couple of seconds.

well the Marine Corps, uses a neat little... or rather, large helicopter that is pretty fast, and quiet and you dont know its there, until its passing over you.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by Tapped In

I told you it was a fake.
I could have done a better job.

- Lightwave 3D -

Are you being serious or sarcastic when you say that?

You were in here shouting how real it was from the very beginning. Anytime anyone even mentioned CGI you got upset.

You should admit you were fooled from the very beginning instead of trying to come off like you actual knew the entire time.

The splash alone was enough for me to know it wasn't real.

@EyeSeeAll

You didn't show up in here until page 10 and more than enough people were saying it was CGI. Videos like this are usually proven a hoax within a few days, so you really didn't predict anything there. Many people know how fast these types of videos are proven fake.

I may be reading into your post wrong, but it sounds to me like you're wanting full credit for it being proven a hoax. I'm saying this with how personally you're taking it. Like you're throwing it into peoples faces about how right your posts were.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by nightmare_david]

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38 >>

join