It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Spain

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The topic, in case anyone forgot, is the Spanish UFO video, not shortform netspeak for easy texting.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Ok, back on track.
I took the opportunity of creating a little poll.
Lets wait and see what the results will be.
POLL

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The Spanish fighters are Boeing EF-18A Hornets. And yes, they do turn that fast. It appears that they execute a High Yo Yo maneuver and return, banking over their target.
www.boeing.com...

The helicopter is a Eurocopter Ecureuil AS 355 and is Civilian model. It is NOT listed in the inventory of the Spanish Air Force.
www.eurocopter.com...

www.designation-systems.net...

The disk reminds me of the Internet common photos of German designed UFO’s, and of the loading page of MUFON.
www.mufon.com...
The water plume of the crashed disk appears to contain sediment indicating that the ocean is shallow in that area.
One possible explanation is that the trawler was in a practice bombing range.
If it is CGI, it is one of the best that I have ever seen.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The closest thing to this "spash" I have seen is this:

www.youtube.com...

at about .24 seconds in

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Everyone's eyes seem to work differently these days

To my old eyes this splash looks closer...
www.youtube.com...

and if it weren't for the initial wall of water, I'd say this was pretty darn close.
www.artbeats.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

That makes sense about the F-18s.
I think Spain is a member of NATO.
It's too bad we can't read the letters or numbers on the
helicopter.
The entire clip sure is action packed.
I'm glad we found the entire translation.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by askbaby

Hi, no problem, glad I could help. I did come across the website of the TV channel whose logo appears on the youtube video. It´s an argentinian production company called Terra ....

read here:

www.terra.com.ar...

Also, and more importantly a spanish TV channel called La Sexta analises the video as fake, saying pretty much what I said about the fisherman´s funny expressions, and accent which is good but not REAL, a real Galician fisherman has a slightly diferent accent.
Also The "cops" argentinian accent is enough for me to say this is a staged video.
The other important thing to note is the AUDIO TRACK, as the jets engine sound is obviously added from a studio recording. I am a sound engineer, and work mixing these types of sounds all the time. The environment sound and the jet sound are from completely diferent sources. The environment sound (fisherman voices) is a MONO track, and the Jets is a STEREO track of much more clarity! which point to an obvious studio mixing/editing type of job. Camera mics CAN NOT do that! Either record in mono or stereo, but NOT some of it in mono and some in stereo! Maybe cameras in a different dimension do that but not here on our little planet! It´s a good fake, but not good enough!

Sometimes you don´t have to use your sight to realise something is fake, ie: by endlessly analising videos frame by frame! It´s easy these days to fake UFO videos with CGI (3d Max, Maya, etc...) but not so easy to fake the sounds! You have other 4 other senses...why not use your ears too?

See the youtube video here:
www.youtube.com...

Dont get me wrong, I do believe ET is already here watching, but fakes like this only make the whole disclosure attempt take one step back!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by endofdays89

In this one on the other hand, the conversations and reactions / crying of the little girl seem real to me...I will try & translate at some point too!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Erich Kemper

I wasn't talking about the shape of the water, I was talking about the color.

Don't any of you know that transparent water causes refraction, and acts like a lens??

As you can see in the image above, the majority of the water is above the horizon with a lighter sky behind it. This means the water should NOT be dark blue, it should be the color of the sky. It should be refracting the sky and the horizon behind it.

The majority of the videos posted with splashes are top down views which make the water refract what is below it. However in the UFO video there is more of a horizontal view, so the water should refract the horizon and sky more. So the videos are irrelevant.

The water is completely fake.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
In case anyone is interested, here is a documentary on the subject of USO's, as it relates to the topic. Its a pretty good documentary.

All I can say is that I was hoping that this video was the real deal, but sadly I have to admit that it is just another lame attempt by someone(makers of the video) to descredit and or make fun and light of the subject matter.

EDIT: One interesting thing in the docu is that with USO's one noted feature is the ability of the craft to let out smaller craft that break apart. They go into cases where such has occured. So it would seem that whomever did this USO with the fishermen did their homework.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by talisman]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
The Spanish fighters are Boeing EF-18A Hornets. And yes, they do turn that fast. It appears that they execute a High Yo Yo maneuver and return, banking over their target.
www.boeing.com...

The helicopter is a Eurocopter Ecureuil AS 355 and is Civilian model. It is NOT listed in the inventory of the Spanish Air Force.
www.eurocopter.com...

www.designation-systems.net...

The disk reminds me of the Internet common photos of German designed UFO’s, and of the loading page of MUFON.
www.mufon.com...
The water plume of the crashed disk appears to contain sediment indicating that the ocean is shallow in that area.
One possible explanation is that the trawler was in a practice bombing range.
If it is CGI, it is one of the best that I have ever seen.
Thanks for the Info Violater , I was really beginning to wonder about the jets tight turn. This is the best ufo video Ive seen ever. Period .

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Well the third capsule was apparently found...

Here's a translation from freetranslation.com of terra news...

"Terra News has itself placed in contact with the people that affirm to have located the third capsule removed of the not identifying flying object and is preparing a revealing document that will be published in news. terra. is first thing in the morning on Monday 5 of October. This testimony collected in a recording of video will give answer to all the questions stirred up in the last days. "

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Soboro]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
That's a cool photo, I'd love to have something like that in my back garden - it would be a talking point when we have BBQs!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0edbeb4f922d.jpg[/atsimg]

Some guy who posted on Terra.es reckons he's found the fishing boat too:

The video transcript they're releasing on Terra this morning should be interesting to read, I reckon it will all be over and revealed as a con by Friday latest.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Looks like Friday latest was a bit optimistic!

See the new video on the Terra.es home page - I don't speak Spanish, but it speaks for itself: all is revealed...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Interesting clip to think on...

Looks very real... although everything happens in such a fast and "scripted" way that it looks like straight out of some bad sci-fi movie for teenagers.

It's that UFO looks a bit CGI?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Hi Echtelion - check the link in my post above, watch the new video and it will all make sense to you...

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join