It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Spain

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by Erich Kemper

Looks good to me.
I'm convinced the UFO is really diving into the ocean.
That fishing boat might be CG though.
Let me take another look.
P.S. Check your U2U.

It's the ocean that's CGI! Everything else is "Rael"!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
New UFO's over spain. This looks legit to me.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by endofdays89]

[edit on 3-10-2009 by endofdays89]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by endofdays89
New UFO's over spain. This looks legit to me.

I posted that over here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I actually think it is more aunthentic in that we never really get a good look at the craft, but we get enought of a look at it to rule out things like planes/balloons/birds etc.

I don't know either way though.

I just hope and pray that this fishermen one were real but sadly I don't think it is

Trimmed quote

Please read Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote

[edit on 4/10/09 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Well, the high def version there shows the jets turning... so there is no doubt about that any longer. However, that was one tight turn. Plausible however, I've seen some pretty radical high G turns.

The chopper just before the guys looks down, does cause disturbance on the water.

Still fully think this is viral marketing, but this is really well done.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Soboro

Thanks for the link.
Did you noticed that the file name is 23.09.2009, six days before it was posted on YouTube (and on that Terra site)?

And according to ExifTool, the file was saved on 2009:09:29 01:42:18.

Based on that better version, here are the stabilised and stabilised+slow motion versions.

Stabilised.

(click to open player in new window)

Stabilised and slowed down to 1/5 (6 fps).

(click to open player in new window)

PS: the videos may take some time to load, they are large (more than 40Mb) to keep them with the best quality possible.

[edit on 4/10/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thank you very much for all the work you've done and that while you personally think it's a hoax. I still doubt if this is a fake. The quality gets better and better, I really appreciate the newest versions, the slow motion shows a splash that is smilar to this one, only much larger. Not as the posted video a couple of pages ago which was done very badly.

And yet not very clear, there is disturbance in the water in every shot the helicopter is shown. But in comparison to the waves this is only a very minor disturbance and therefore very hard to see/pick up by a camera.
The fact that he's not zooming at all is probably because he uses a mobile phone, he might not be very familiar with it and than it's difficult to zoom at an instant, especially at moments like that.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

fantastic work armap, i didnt even notice there was 3 objects that dropped from underneath the main disc, very fascinating, just makes this case even more spicy!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
here is a link where a real plane smashes into the water
www.youtube.com...

focus on the ejection where there is something else smaller that drops into the water. personally i think the spanish ufo and its splash look fake.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
One thing I noticed while looking at the slow motion version was the colour of the light. We can see in the image below that the sun is low and slightly orange (as expected), but UFO and the water splash are bluish instead of orange, as they should be if illuminated by the same light as the man's hand and the boat rail.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/b0006bb010aea916.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/c9a077c76d0ff5e3.jpg[/atsimg]

PS: For those interested in how the stabilised and slow-motion version was made, I used Avisynth to use the MOV file in Virtualdub, where I used the a plug-in called Deshaker. Everything is freeware.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
When the camera films the helicopter initially approaching the boat, there is absolutely no disturbance to the water below. Since the helicopter is flying rather low, moving slowly and in close proximity to the vessel, one would expect to see some sort of disturbance to the water below from the rotors.

The camera then pans down to the ground and after a few seconds pans back up to the helicopter. At this point, the disturbance in the water miraculously appears, even though the helicopter appears to be at roughly the same height and location as the previous shot. The chopper may be a bit closer and a bit lower than it is in the initial shot, but this should not make much of a difference.

Since the chopper is basically at the same location during both shots, either there should be a disturbance or should not be a disturbance to the water in both scenes. You can't have it both ways, unless of course there is some video manipulation going on here.

I'd agree with that, so... what are we left with?

A fishing boat with fishermen/actors, where their performance appears a little staged and the phrasing they've used has come into question.

Two jets that appear to make almost impossible turns and return to the scene at an unexpected angle, along with stereo sound on an otherwise mono soundtrack and audio that cuts off unexpectedly.

A craft that produces an unusual entry splash into the water, with the shadow in the wrong place, and a chopper that isn't normally used by the military/police/coastguard etc using a megaphone.

Combined with some ropey follow-up videos, and a 10 year anniversary for terra.es, it doesn't look good to me.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

asuming its for real id say sneaky "et´s" , dumping the "scout" ship to the sea bed where planes cant get you and haul it to safety and ejecting with escape pods to where ever they went.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Just a notion for those that have posted that Spain is the "new hot spot for UFO activity":

- Keep in mind that Barcelona's Exopolitics 2009 conference will surely have fueled the creativity of a lot of Spaniards.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Did you noticed that the file name is 23.09.2009

Ahhh now that date, the 23rd might be the biggest clue so far...ask an Eirisan , for those who don't know one. The 23rd letter of the Greek alphabet is Psi as in, the unknown ...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
here is a link where a real plane smashes into the water
www.youtube.com...

focus on the ejection where there is something else smaller that drops into the water. personally i think the spanish ufo and its splash look fake.

I looked at that one last night, there is in my opinion too much spray caused by the jet engine. But the water in the video where the harrier crashes reacts the same. First a hole, than it "folds" back together, it splashes up, falls down, splashes a little up again and than it usually starts to bubble, which can be seen in the UFO video when the camera pans back. The harrier has not the same shape as the UFO and that's why the splash is very different. The UFO can be compared with a large boulder that you throw into the water.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Erich Kemper

There is another object that might be analogous, after the person ejects, we see another thing (seat-most likely) fly into the air and drop into the water.

I think the point might be that the spray should affect the water around the splash.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenChild
what are we left with?

A fishing boat with fishermen/actors, where their performance appears a little staged and the phrasing they've used has come into question.

Two jets that appear to make almost impossible turns and return to the scene at an unexpected angle, along with stereo sound on an otherwise mono soundtrack and audio that cuts off unexpectedly.

A craft that produces an unusual entry splash into the water, with the shadow in the wrong place, and a chopper that isn't normally used by the military/police/coastguard etc using a megaphone.

Combined with some ropey follow-up videos, and a 10 year anniversary for terra.es, it doesn't look good to me.

QFT

please read Warnings for one-line or short responses

[edit on 4/10/09 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The crashing Harrier jet is doing a belly drop, all smack and no splash at a relatively low velocity. The object in the Spanish vid is diving at a high rate as seen. what sort of shape would make a plume of water like that? round or say delta or both if in a dive.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join