It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vampires just another species of alien?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hi, im considering writing a book about this. my theory is that vampires exist, and they are just a species of alien that happens to prey on humans and animals from time to time. i think there is actually plenty of evidence out there. vampires are not a modern invention. if you research 'demons' of all different cultures you will see they have the same physical appearance as vampires - they are humanoid with fangs and they suck blood/eat human flesh. there are ancient statues of this vampire race in st augustin archaeological park in columbia, south america; there are plenty of depictions of fanged humans in indonesia, china, japan, (bali in particular), and in the andes masks with fangs were quite popular - ancient and modern times (at carnivale and suchlike). pre-columbian mexicans modified their teeth to create sharp points and even attached fang like appendages. of course in europe we have the vampire legends; but most cultures have legends about a similar creature with fangs that preys on humans/animals. the evidence is there if you research it.

still not convinced? perhaps you would need to see the bodies of the victims? (human/animal), which would have the characteristics of two puncture marks and be drained of blood, yes? i suggest that you look at chupacubra myths -= all the animal bodies have two puncture marks or a puncture mark and are drained of blood; the american and indeed, worldwide cattle and animal mutilation and exsanguination phenomena usually results in a corpse sucked dry of blood. of course the puncture marks are often not visible cuz most of the neck's been 'taken'...
there have been a few human cases too.

also; a lot of human relgions are concerned with BLOOD. and offering BLOOD to the GODS via human and animal sacrifices. where did people get the idea that these 'gods' (aliens) needed blood to survive? the aztecs are a good example. they summoned their god from the 'underworld' by drawing blood - they had special puncture instruments for drawing blood/bloodletting e.g. stingray spine etc.
underneath pyramids are often underground chambers connected to underground tunnel systems or tunnels.

phonecians also practiced human/blood sacrifice. in jewish religion, "god" 'tested' abraham's loyalty by requesting the human sacrifice of his son Isaac.

in the epic of gilgamesh, after the flood the GODS 'clustered like flies' around the animal sacrifice noah offered. not a very flattering description of the gods, who were hungry, by th eway.

the russian golden woman was worshipped by blood sacrifice and the statue was smeared with blood on its mouth.

etc...

but there are other alien species co-existing here to. i dont think we shud be too surprised if a few of them happen to be predatory. and since they seem to be eating mostly animals lately...well, seem to be; its hard to tell these days with govt secrecy.

makes you wonder about the illuminati initiates /satanists, who worship with HUMAN (BLOOD) sacrifice... just who are they worshipping, exactly?

Oh; and the weird characteristics of vampires: aversion to light; physical strength/speed (like superman), etc long lifespan; could be due to the different conditions on their home planet - gravity; length of its orbit etc. i think lifespan on a planet cud depend on its orbit length; small orbit (year) smallish life span? If life adapts to its surroundings. maybe there's not much light on their planet so they dont like sun much? maybe gravity is different, so like superman, they seem to be very strong/speedy here...?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
also cant help mentioning, re: david icke's theories and the vertical pupils - maybe he's right who knows - or maybe its vampires not dragons... or both... but vampires are sometimes depicted in popular culture with vertical pupils... (e.g. on mj's thriller when he morphs into the werewolf, there is an in between stage of a vampire with fangs, vertical pupils) also i just saw another depiction of this on survivor something or other...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

The Catholic and Christian faith does the same with the wine that turns into the "blood" of jesus aswell as the bread that turns into the "body"
everything in this world from ancient days to now are all linked in some way

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
yep; i agree; all linked, recent and past.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Absolutely right....... well up until you say that these blood suckers are "Aliens".

From a literary perspective your "alien" slant will probably have the best chance at getting published.

The movie "Predator" starring Cousin Arnold was based on a Jewish myth that the Fallen Angels hunted humans for "food". The movie stopped short by portraying the "Predators" as trophy head hunters.

Here are a few verses that indicate how drinking blood is indeed "alien" and an anathema to humans.

And whatsoever man there be of the house of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, that eateth any manner of blood; I will even set my face against that soul that eateth blood, and will cut him off from among his people. For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul. Therefore I said unto the children of Israel, No soul of you shall eat blood, neither shall any stranger that sojourneth among you eat blood. And whatsoever man there be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, which hunteth and catcheth any beast or fowl that may be eaten; he shall even pour out the blood thereof, and cover it with dust. For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off. (Lev 17:10-14)

Now the reason why "they" eat flesh and drink blood...... is positively illuminating.... and downright freaky.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Aliens as in extraterrestrials? That's an interesting theory.

But regarding your evidence- many arthropod bites appear as two small "vampire-like" holes in the skin.

And the connection to the chupacabra myth is a little off, just because every actual chupacabra has turned out to be a coyote or wild dog of some sort with mange.

In regards to cattle mutilations and blood-draining, that is more in line with the typical extraterrestrial stories. So why not just make a direct link, circumventing vampires?

Two holes in a corpse does not mean there was a vampire around. If ETs and vampires are similar, in theory, that does not mean ETs drained the blood with their MOUTHS. Fangs are common in the animal kingdom, across different phyla. I can think of many other explanations for these things, but your theory would need more evidence to make a direct link. In my opinion.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Vampires are not real. Aliens, however, may be. Get your facts straight. Vampires are fictional creations from folklore with no evidence supporting them. Aliens do have evidence, ie. all the film existing of unknown aircraft.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadeWolf

p....sing myself laughing at your post, if it wasnt so disturbing.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Might I suggest reading up on Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark-Hunter series? She's built a fantastical world full of gods and monsters, were-creatures, romance and danger. She also intertwines a great deal of greek mythology with vampirism, european legends....even provides an awesome theory for how all of it ties into Atlantis and it's demise. It'd be an excellent jumping-off point if you're looking for inspiration

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
thanks for your post starsyren sounds interesting.

apologies for my earlier post to shadewolf, but i found the tone of their post with 'get your facts straight' to be pretty rude as well as inaccurate.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadeWolf
Vampires are fictional creations from folklore with no evidence supporting them.

Tell that to the victims of Countess Elizabeth Báthory

Maybe they don't fly around in black trench coats with red lining and the collars turned up, but that's not to say there couldn't possibly exist fanged humanoid creatures that drink blood.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by the siren
Maybe they don't fly around in black trench coats with red lining and the collars turned up, but that's not to say there couldn't possibly exist fanged humanoid creatures that drink blood.

I promise you that if you venture into the clubs of some major US cities, you will find a good deal of people who match this description. Legendary immortal beings? Probably not.

But kinky people with a (in my opinion) good sense of style? Yes, pretty much.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Take note there are different kinds of vampires. Ones that suck blood and the ones that suck out peoples energy.

If you want to talk to a vampire who says he is one, talk to (Darknessforever) "one of the ATS members."

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
i thought theyre urbanlegends/myth/ movies based on the real dracula.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
I promise you that if you venture into the clubs of some major US cities, you will find a good deal of people who match this description. Legendary immortal beings? Probably not.

lol

Originally posted by Shrukin89
Take note there are different kinds of vampires. Ones that suck blood and the ones that suck out peoples energy.

I've heard people discussing these energy vampires before. Where did all that start? And, where does a boring person end and an energy vampire start?

Originally posted by Shrukin89
If you want to talk to a vampire who says he is one, talk to (Darknessforever) "one of the ATS members."

I suspect it's more likely he is a 13 year old who listens to Sisters of Mercy.

If I was a vampire, I don't think I'd go around advertising it.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

oh well, plenty of people in my family suck out the life energy of a person...ha ha ha... (well its sort of kidding)

no, im only interested in the blood sucking type. the real deal. with the fanged teeth and so on..

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Hi, yes im aware of the points you make. other animals can make bites in the skin; but vets and other professionals viewed the chupacubra and cattle/animal mute deaths and the same problem present itself i.e. no one can figure out what animal made the marks etc.

yes, mutes are thought to be by aliens. thats not inconsistent wit my theory since i think vamps are a species of alien.

i think just what exactly is killing these animals in both teh chupacubra stories and cattle mutes is far from decided yet or agreed upon.
some good books are: alien harvest: by linda moulton howe and chupacubras and other mysteries, if u havent read them (u may have i dont know); also hunt for the skinwalker is a good book.

to my mind the vampire explanation fits rather nicely, shall we say, with the mute /chupacubra evidence. it fits startlingly well in fact...

just my opinion of course. not really trying to change anyone's mind.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by platipus

yes so did i for a while.

have a dig around in the area of 'demons' in various cultures tho, and you'll come across plenty of fanged humanoid depictions. so clearly depictions of fanged humanoids pre date the movie dracula by some time.
altho obviously they were called demons not vampires in other cultures; but still depicted in the same way.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
reply to post by ravenshadow13

vets and other professionals viewed the chupacubra and cattle/animal mute deaths and the same problem present itself i.e. no one can figure out what animal made the marks etc.

Chupacabras are, in all validated cases, coyotes or wild dogs with mange.

If you have evidence that states otherwise, I would LOVE to see it. But no specimen nor DNA evidence has come up to prove that the "Chupacabra" is anything but a canine with mange.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
When i was a child, about 1968 or so there was a movie that had vampires as aliens.
in the movie space explorers landed on a habitable planet, where they found an ancient city with skeletons all around.
They opened a sarcophagus type structure and found what they thought was a mummy.
Then the astronauts started to dissapear, they were being fed on and turned into vampires.
at the end of the movie they were all vampires and headed back to earth.
That movie still creeps me out 41 years later

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join