It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i saw two massive ufos parked in a field near a northern beach in, (queensland) australia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

no it happened a month or so ago.

no, didnt have any missing time, it felt instantaneous, like it took about a second. that was what was so weird about it. it FELT like the car must have been 'picked up' and 'put down' on a different road in a different direction by something.

if there was missing time it wasnt long, becuz we werent late arriving. at most possibly 5-10 mins could have elapsed but it didnt feel that long. altho clearly i dont know what happened in th interval from being on one road and on the different raod.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Just saw this article regarding sighting in coolum

UFO off coolum beach QLD

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Well said I had just finished saying that to my hubby if had proof all would say it was fake etc etc..then I came across your post lol..

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
well this is about a serious subject, but the funniest thought just occurred to me, cuz coolum is a really nice beach - better than the gold coast - actually, id say one of the nicest beaches on the planet (im not biased, really, i mean it, i have been to lots of other countries): maybe they just came to go to the beach! like we go on cruise ships around the world - maybe they were on a 'best beaches of the galaxy tour'! ha ha!

its a really pretty spot. hmmmm..

re: that video someone posted, yeah; the bit i left out was just before it happened, i was watching two 'stars' and they thought that they might be ufos occurred to me for some reason; but then i remember thinking that they weren't and it was something to do with the glass i was looking thru or something. but that was what i was thinking just before it happened.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
lulz aliens sure like our beaches they always crash near sandy beaches its a fact they like beaches not oceans . just beaches

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I spoke to my friends in coolum today. About a month ago one of them discovered what he describes as a 'rod' in his right palm and doesn't know how it got there or what it is. His friend who is quite intuitive feels negative energy associated with it and has uneasy feelings about it. When I mentioned about this ufo sighting and experience she said she got a cold chill. They don't recall seeing anything but it's definitely put the wind up them.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Pics or it didn't happen!

Whoa you need to settle down - pretty soon you'll be screaming

Originally posted by Some.Lame.Troll
TITS OR GTFO!

lol.

UFO's and teleportation? Thats nuts. . Was there anything else trippy about that ride home? Or about that night at all - before you got back or even after?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
i dunno what you mean by 'trippy'. if you mean was i using drugs; the answer is no; and my parents dont either.

nothing else weird happened altho i definitely dont feel the same way about coolum now. have been going there for many years now and nothing weird ever happened til now.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I have heard from people I know about weird happenings in the sky over a southern city in Australia in the late 90s. Big lights (orange) moving in formations of four at amazing speed, especially when contrasted with the lights of airplanes that could be seen in the distance.

The lights often came from over the sea and moved southwards. It happened so frequently in those couple of years that the media stopped reporting it.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hello Repunzel...I get a feeling that this really happened to you & your dad for a reason. Would it be impossible to get him to type out a cooment on this thread in his own words...anything he says is great, just get him to
post here for those who find this hard to believe...it might make a difference that we won't ourselves necessarily be aware of...thanks for at least trying. P.S., it would've been interesting to see some personal info on
you in your profile, maybe there are some commonalities with folks who experience this sort of thing. I actually believe I was the soul witness to a parked ufo also...if you look up member 'emanreui' (= username backwards) thread title "my 11 year old sighting of a uRo", you can read the pertinant details...I was formerly emanresui but rejoined this site as plainmike after losing my pc for several months...mike

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by explore
This is an interesting story but I would end it here before it gets out of hand

Bugger that . . .

Anyway,
Awesome account repunzel i moved back to Sydney from Brisbane a little while ago and i can tell you first hand that there are alot of strange things in the sky up that way .
I have also been seeing some strange things down here too lately .

When you say they were kinda lit up, what color lights were they? or what color was the glow ? also were the lights blinking or anything like that ?

Also could you give us an example of the way your father would talk about this ?

I agree with the other poster too about it would be good to get a statement or a few words from him .

Also , pay no mind to the "Pics or it didnt happen " BS , sometimes thats a legitimate call and sometimes...it just sounds imbecilic.

Star and flag, cant wait to hear more.

I would like to chat to you about the more "Specific" details via u2u if you will permit me too, so let us know

PS. How did the car run afterwards ? and in comparison to how it was running before the incident was it different and if so , how?

Thank you for your time .

Mega

[edit on 8/10/2009 by Omega85]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Omega85

the lights were blue mainly from recollection; they didnt flicker. the light came from inside - like windows or something.

no; my father wudnt post on here. i tried to talk to him about it recently and i can tell he doesnt want to talk about it.

at the time, just after the car was moved, i could tell he was freaked out. i just told him to turn the car around which he did; but i cud see he didnt know what to do.

at the TIME; just after it happened, we spoke about it: i said to him - didnt it feel like the car was move from one place to another just like that; like in a second; and he agreed. we both kept saying how weird it was. and we didnt know what road we were on or where we were, although a second ago, everything was fine.

because i could see how freaked out he was and that he couldnt cope with what happened, when we reached a roundabout we recognised, i started to say to him, maybe we just took a wrong turn or something. i didnt want the experience to upset him. we didnt talk much the rest of the way home altho i kept saying it was weird and he agreed with me.

after we got home i dont know what he told my mother; but she wouldnt believe that sort of thing. something told me not to mention or talk about what had happened at all; by the way he was reacting to it, altho it was really difficult cuz i was dying to talk to someone about it.

a few months later i brought it up when my sister was talking about ufos in cairns. i just said we had this weird experience where the car was moved from one road to another. he just looked a bit disturbed/freaked then blank; and then said no, we just took a wrong turn. mum agreed that thats what happened; altho i dont know how she thinks she knows, since she wasnt there. i didnt push it; and i probly wudnt bring it up again unless he wanted to talk about it.

i know it makes it look like i made the whole thing up ; and you're free to believe what you like. luckily i dont care. i dont particularly want to be famous for having a ufo sighting.
just thought that someone might want to know about it. also it was pretty cool, i thought. in a scary way.

re: personal info; id rather not. what sort of things do you want to know? you can u2 me if you want and ill see if i'll answer.

ps: the car seemed to run fine afterwards. we never had any power failure. we were on one road, next minute or second it seemed, on a totally different road, going in the wrong direction.

my father would be able to confirm that we had to turn the car around and were on the totally wrong road, altho just a second earlier we both believed (and we know we were, as weve dont it a million times before) we were on the right road and nearly there. but im not gonna bring it up with him again.

you can u2 me if you like but i think ive said most of the details i can remember on here. i only got a quick look at them thru the trees as we were driving past.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by rapunzel222]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
hello again rap...i really am at a loss for words but if YOU take the time to
really think about what you have been shown, it seems like it should affect every part of your veiw on life from this point forward. even those closest to us may not be able to accept something this far out for a long time & perhaps never. i suppose that you are as good a candidate as any to see
& eventually understand much more than the AVERAGE person now...it may be a lonely time ahead for you if you can not find others who've also
been enlightened as you have...peace...respectfully, MIKE

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by plainmike

hi mike, well y'know, i guess it affects my life a bit becuz before stuff like this (this is not the first experience ive had, i had missing time one earlier) i never gave much thought at all to aliens or anything.

but having said that, i was never one of those people who found the idea difficult to accept or believe in. to me, it has always seemed obvious (when i thought about it, which wasnt often) that of course there are other life forms out there in the universe - and why not visiting earth? or even on earth? the universe is a massive place - like totally like massive - etc as it says in the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy - a pretty funny book - its so massive that its incredibly self centered i wud say to think that we are the only ...intelligent (ha ha) lifeforms in the universe. to me thats like believing the earth is flat. just as crazy.

so maybe thats why it happened to me - becuz to me its not really that big a deal. altho i was very interested, thought it was cool, and provided im not in any danger, would like to know and see more about the universe etc other lifeforms.

altho i will observe that since my experiences started, i have started to take a lot more interest in helping other people, the environment, saving the planet; helping animals; ending cruelty to children/animals/women; and other issues etc. and also started to delve more into how the world really works (government corruption/suppressed science and archaeology etc) etc. so maybe it had something to do with it, i dunno.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Pics or it didn't happen!

Any corralating stories about this?
I mean two city sized ufo's landed on a beach is going to attract attention isn't it?

they didnt land 'on a beach'. coolum is a beach holiday town. i saw them in a paddock on the side of a road leading to the beach town. there were sparse trees in front of the paddock. i saw them thru the trees. it was darkish.

Can you lookup the place where you saw them on Google Earth and then share the coordinates?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join