It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which entity is capable ot take over the world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
HI ATS folk!

If my thread is misplaced in Skunk Works, feel free to move it.

I only got one question: Is there any entity, demon, ghost, spirit or whatsoever, capable to take over the world?

For example: You playing around with demon summoning, you summon the wrong one, and BAM, this entity could take over the world?

Are there such entities capable off? Like Cthulu (or how you write that), Aliens, spirits from anther realm, elder ancient gods?

If there are such stories out there, I would be very thankful if you would share them with me.

AND NO I dont wanna try that! Dont worry, I just wanna know!

Love and Peace to all of you!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I dont think the DEITY you speak of are interested in taking over the world ITS A SMALL TASK. I think it may just be designed to play its part in the FINAL HARVEST OF EARTHS RIPE FRUITS.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
"Humans"

That is all im going to say, and that is all that needs to be said!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I'd say aliens of course, but as for demons it would have to be a smart one, the Kraken isn't my idea of a world conquering monster... Satan if he exists could do it, but I'd say some sort of all powerful skin walker.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Central Bankers. Who else. and they are doing a very fine job of it too.

Control the Food, Control The People - Kissinger

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Wow! Look, I've tried summoning(D'I spell that right?) demons and stuff and believe me: it's not worth the time of day. I mean it's fun but I don't believe in any of it anyway.
I'd love to see the Cthulhu though... Wow that's be awesome!
Still, what you have to remember when you say 'take over the planet' is that what you must conquer is not really the planet itself, but rather those in charge of the planet, right? So if something wanted to take over this planet it would have to take us over. But yes we did take over the planet, and we did it by conquering all other life on the planet. Great threadibus though my friend! And a goooooooooooooooooood question to pose!

Ramadwarf on the Cthulhu and the taking over of a planet's top ranking civilisation

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Why does this feel like a thread Napoleon Dynamite would write ??

ggggrrrrrrrrrr

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
No, because....

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by InternationalistNoAliens

I think that is already a prophesy... Pretty sure he is called the anti.......christ..........

new topics

top topics

join