It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

news tonite: plans to vaccinate entire australian population

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
starting with under 10s.

said that batches of the vaccine are being prepared. still not mandatory, but what do they mean by 'entire population' if its not mandatory? will it become mandatory?

and swine flu has killed 170 people here - thats not that many - i dont think it justifies this extreme measure of vacinating the whole population. lots of people die of many diff things each year and i prefer to take my chances than take a dodgy vaccine. it makes me suspicious, with such a 'minor' type of outbreak, why all the hype and panic? why all the mass vacinations? people arent dying in the millions or anything - its totally unjustified and an overreaction for a comparatively minor virus. if it was pneumonic plague maybe i cud understand. as it is, its VERY suspicious.

people are just too dumbed down to realize whats going on; and they dont want to know. they just bury their heads in the sand.

my chinese doctor says the herbal medicine practitioners in china (the top ones) have already made up a herbal cure for H1N1. it works apparantly; so no need for the vaccine, right? how come no one knows about this cure? well, same old story. the people at the top dont care. i think that the swine flu vaccine is part of a mass depopulation plan. i think they are going to cut down the world population; and i think most people are still fast asleep.

i think we people have to unite in order to have any strength to have their voices heard on this issue.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I really hope they don't make it mandatory here...

If it does become, then i'll def be last in line, and i'll try anything to avoid it, i do not want some chemical injected into my body for something as small as swine flu...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I can't see how the Australian government can make it mandatory here. People have seen through the deceit. In any case, I and my entire family will refuse. There's no way in this universe we'll subject ourselves to this poison. I heard on tonight's news that they've ordered enough to do the entire population. Well ... they'll have some doses to spare

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
yep im in oz too, and im not planning to have it; but im worried how to protect the rest of my family including my little cousins, cuz their parents just dont get it/dont see any problem with it. they were saying they WANTED it in fact, tho i tried to talk them out of it; maybe i succeeded, i dont know.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
It can't be made mandatory for everyone unconditionally as there are some who have a history of severe anaphylactic reactions to vaccinations. I know of at least one person this applies to who has been hospitalised for a week after a regular childhood booster vaccination for tetanus hence no vaccinations since. Medicos are still unsure about what element of the vaccine induced that reaction but the actual serum carrying the active ingredients is most suspect in that case.

As for me, still uncertain about the vaccination and unless the casualty rate from swine flu makes a huge upturn I'm now thinking I'll just take a chance on getting immunity the natural way for a change.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Double post

[edit on 29/9/2009 by Pilgrum]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
well ive had chemo so part of me says to them 'do your worst' ..theyve already poisoned me i reckon with the best they've got to offer, is a little bit more really gonna hurt me? that stuff i had was marked toxic with plastic disposal bags and the nurses had protective gear on...lovely....

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
starting with under 10s.

Umm, your opening statement is incorrect.
Since you provided no link for your source
I investigated further myself ;on News.com.au

THE first of the Federal Government's 21 million swine flu doses will be administered from tomorrow. The chronically ill, pregnant women, the obese, indigenous people in remote communities and also health care workers will get the vaccine in the initial rollout.

In the news video section it says under 10's won't be vaccinated until full testing has been completed in November.
It also states it will be available also from tomorrow for anyone outside the at risk groups who wishes to have it.
video

Me and mine ?
Not a chance.
I was at the doc's last week for something unrelated and asked him would he take the vaccine. He said no I don't think so and had a concerned sober look on his face .
I then said what if they make it mandatory,and he almost spat out"they can't do that, it's against our civil rights!" but now had a very worried look on his face.
....Strikes me they are discussing this amongst themselves the doctors.
It was only later I examined in retrospect his face during his outburst.
He was definately worried , not trying to suggest what I said was ludicrous.
I at the time he said it burst out laughing at " they can't do that, it's against our civil rights!" , but dropped the subject when I sensed his seriousness, and shortly thereafter he blasted the inside of my left ear with a syringe full of water and I completely forgot the subject.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by asIam

i just heard it on channel two news and was just relaying what i remembered them saying.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
On the channel Ten, nine, and seven news in NSW it was specified that it is NOT for children under 10 yrs of age....that makes wonder on it's own.

I'm also curious as to another thread that mentions that the US has some grounds to be excluded from mandatory injections such as religious/philosophical reasons; I wonder if Aus has any similar circumstances......and it has not been announced as being mandatory here YET but indicated that it is highly llikely that it will be.

No, my famiy and I will not be having this shot, and I am waiting to hear what the penalties will be for refusal.....

To give a paranoid example, what nano bits are included in the vaccine?

And to the 170 deaths; they were due to medical neglect/incompetence and blamed on swine flu to generate the fear for people to accept the need for vaccination....
[edit on 1-10-2009 by alwayshopeful]

[edit on 1-10-2009 by alwayshopeful]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
some media reports over the past day or so, and some street interviews

children under the age of 10 cant have it yet expected in a few weeks

5 million now released to the people 'first in line'/high priority groups

demand is hoped to be strong

21 million doses enough for the entire population are on order

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Do not worry - if your government makes it mandatory just say no.

If enough people say no, it will vanish.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by alwayshopeful

well they'll have to work harder than 170 deaths if they want me to have it. they're gonna have to get numbers up in the bubonic plague region before i wud consider it. even then i wudnt have it given what ive heard.

y;know some people always survive bubonic plague outbreaks while everyone else dies. there has to be a reason they survive. i put it down to a better immune system and there are lots of ways of strengthening th immune system. after all, your immune system IS the only thing standing between you and disease, in fact.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Even my employer has just recommended that staff do not get vaccinated now which is a complete turnaround from a few weeks ago. Possibly the outcome of some indepth risk assessment with the benefit of a few months of observation.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I saw my doctor yesterday for an unrelated complaint and prior to ending the consult was offered a free swine flu shot. The doctor did emphasise it was 'free' but I declined the offer. Their not injecting that crap into me.

new topics

top topics

join