It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Here comes an other one... [Indonesian earthquake calculated, more to come!!]

page: 5
38
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime
 


I am sorry for that as you see in my last post i referred the poster to your opening post because i was just lost in my own post.
As for been lucky it was on a tong in cheek side sorry about that you got the hits and deserve the credit did not mean for you to take it the wrong way.

THANKYOU




posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
there was a 4.7 in nevada on the same day as the 8.0 at samoa. it was on the map for about 10 minutes and then vanished. what's up with that? it was in the north eastern section of nevada. somewhere north and a bit west, of elko

[edit on 2-10-2009 by undo]



posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1
 


Just joking around....


I have very much appreciated your input in this thread so far...


Peace



posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
AS YOU FORECASTED WE HAVE ACTIVITY RIGHT NOW @ CALIFORNIA
5.2 DRAWN MY ATTENTION AND THEN...

MAP 2.8 2009/10/03 01:42:17 36.402 -117.864 2.7 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
MAP 3.3 2009/10/03 01:38:08 36.409 -117.862 5.7 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
MAP 2.5 2009/10/03 01:34:47 36.382 -117.878 6.3 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
MAP 3.4 2009/10/03 01:33:35 36.404 -117.849 2.3 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
MAP 4.0 2009/10/03 01:31:43 36.397 -117.858 0.0 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
MAP 4.1 2009/10/03 01:30:31 36.405 -117.863 3.5 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
MAP 2.8 2009/10/03 01:26:05 36.386 -117.873 2.5 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
MAP 2.7 2009/10/03 01:23:26 36.415 -117.849 4.3 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
MAP 2.6 2009/10/03 01:22:28 36.402 -117.852 5.1 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
MAP 2.7 2009/10/03 01:21:58 35.960 -117.670 14.5 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
MAP 2.8 2009/10/03 01:19:50 36.389 -117.860 6.0 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
MAP 5.2 2009/10/03 01:15:59 36.393 -117.877 0.0 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
MAP 2.5 2009/10/03 01:14:45 17.920 -65.421 13.5 PUERTO RICO REGION
MAP 4.9 2009/10/03 01:10:25 36.386 -117.867 3.6 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
MAP 4.7 2009/10/03 01:09:18 36.385 -117.864 0.1 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
MAP 4.7 2009/10/03 00:50:14 6.744 -73.016 160.4 NORTHERN COLOMBIA
MAP 3.1 2009/10/03 00:32:04 36.386 -117.868 0.9 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA



posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by ROBL240
 


I'm still seeing a lot of activity along the San Andreas....wonder if that one will be the next to pop??

Peace



Really starting to look like it.

I was reluctant to do this at first, but....S&F

Good job my friend...you certainly seem to have called this coin flip correctly.




Originally posted by operation mindcrime
I still hope i'm wrong about the west coast!!



So do I! I hope things in Cali calm down a bit, and that we don't see a really big one hit out there...



[edit on 2-10-2009 by Paroxysm]



posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Here is something interesting for your perusal:

Major quakes can weaken seismic faults far away, scientists say....

[url=url=http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.1924a5a9d270851e57c46d87a0349893.3e1&show_article=1[/url]

I_R



posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by idle_rocker
 


Thanks for the interesting article Idle_Rocker,

The link appears to be broken but if you follow this one it should get you to the same place...

Major quakes can weaken seismic faults far away, scientists say

Peace



posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paroxysm
Really starting to look like it.

I was reluctant to do this at first, but....S&F


And right you are for not star-ing and flag-ing a thread were some nut claims to know when and were a certain earthquake is about to hit...

I seem to remember a couple of threads in the past were the OP would claim the end of the world was close at hand and without any scientific data to back up the claim, the thread would reach +100 flags within a day....(you know which threads i'm talking about!!!)


Good job my friend...you certainly seem to have called this coin flip correctly.




I just can't wait for the next big webbot thread.......i just know you'll also be there denying ignorance, as always!!!


Peace

[edit on 3/10/2009 by operation mindcrime]



posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Refluir
AS YOU FORECASTED WE HAVE ACTIVITY RIGHT NOW @ CALIFORNIA
5.2 DRAWN MY ATTENTION AND THEN...

MAP 2.8 2009/10/03 01:42:17 36.402 -117.864 2.7 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
MAP 3.3 2009/10/03 01:38:08 36.409 -117.862 5.7 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
MAP 2.5 2009/10/03 01:34:47 36.382 -117.878 6.3 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
MAP 3.4 2009/10/03 01:33:35 36.404 -117.849 2.3 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
MAP 4.0 2009/10/03 01:31:43 36.397 -117.858 0.0 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
MAP 4.1 2009/10/03 01:30:31 36.405 -117.863 3.5 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
MAP 2.8 2009/10/03 01:26:05 36.386 -117.873 2.5 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
MAP 2.7 2009/10/03 01:23:26 36.415 -117.849 4.3 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
MAP 2.6 2009/10/03 01:22:28 36.402 -117.852 5.1 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
MAP 2.7 2009/10/03 01:21:58 35.960 -117.670 14.5 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
MAP 2.8 2009/10/03 01:19:50 36.389 -117.860 6.0 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
MAP 5.2 2009/10/03 01:15:59 36.393 -117.877 0.0 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
MAP 2.5 2009/10/03 01:14:45 17.920 -65.421 13.5 PUERTO RICO REGION
MAP 4.9 2009/10/03 01:10:25 36.386 -117.867 3.6 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
MAP 4.7 2009/10/03 01:09:18 36.385 -117.864 0.1 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
MAP 4.7 2009/10/03 00:50:14 6.744 -73.016 160.4 NORTHERN COLOMBIA
MAP 3.1 2009/10/03 00:32:04 36.386 -117.868 0.9 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA


Told you it would be an interesting weekend......


Peace



posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I also follow the recenteqsww daily, and this was not the first time that i saw a swarm of earthquakes in indonesia/samoa/southwestpacific start like a domino effect with two ways/two arms, up to china/japan/russia/hawaii/ring of fire and down across pacific into chile/peru/equador/mexico but every time i saw this they stoped before reaching Cali. When I saw your thread i felt happy for not being as crazy as I thought I was. Anyhow inside my mind I dont see the lack of big earthquakes in Cali a danger like some people do... i tend to believe all the nuclear tests/detonations done on the edge of the North America Plate played an important role in getting san andreas and friend falts hanging losse and relaxed.

And them I leave saying the oposite of you all... And I hope that i am wright.

Best regards from Brazil, the safest earthquake zone around this rock, that I know of...

Love



posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Nice work, Operation Mindcrime! I have been watching this thread with interest from the beginning. I would say I am enjoying it, but I am getting increasingly worried about the weekend.....


Will keep you posted from Southern Califonia



posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Soory guys , iv been busy with moving and such but alas i finaly get a chance to get cought up here ,


i must say that is a nice sawrm in central cali that we re getting , but i wonder if it will get any worse ?



posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
Is that a 5.1 i'm seeing on the west coast???

Magnitude 5.1
Date-Time Thursday, October 01, 2009 at 10:01:23 UTC
Thursday, October 01, 2009 at 03:01:23 AM at epicenter

Location 36.380°N, 117.862°W
Depth 0 km (~0 mile) (poorly constrained)
Region CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
Distances 12 km (8 miles) S (175°) from Keeler, CA
16 km (10 miles) ENE (65°) from Cartago, CA
18 km (11 miles) NE (43°) from Olancha, CA
30 km (18 miles) SE (141°) from Lone Pine, CA
237 km (148 miles) W (276°) from Las Vegas, NV

Why...yes it is!!!

That's a bit early so i guess either Alaska is scr*wed or the recent quakes will intensify over the weekend....

We'll see what happens..

Peace

Ps: now i'm at 3 correct hits...


I hope thats it for Cali. This is right beside the Long Valley super volcano. If that goes boom then say goodbye to the west coast and hello nuclear winter for the rest of us in the world.



posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
A 4.9 just hit in the northern mid-atlantic ridge.

Thats getting to close to home for me.



posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
holy freakin' toledo!


what in the sam hill is there to cause all those quakes in that one spot? it's still many miles south of the long valley caldera which doesn't seem especially active by comparison ....it's active but nothing like owens lake area





[edit on 3-10-2009 by undo]



posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel
 


I understand!!! I've been busy denying ignorance regarding the webbot program on other threads.....

Still keeping an eye on USGS, though......

Peace



posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by undo
 


Thanks for the images....seem like a very busy day in Califonia, geologicaly speaking that is.

I was almost ready to call the all clear but things are still acting up so we will still have to hang on for a bit...

Peace



posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Well, there was just a 6.6 in the Philippines at 6.721°N, 123.480°E. Not quite a 7.0, but almost. And there's still most of the day to go.

Just what they needed in the Philippines, right? Sheesh. WTF is up with the Pacific Islands this week?

edited to add link

[edit on 4-10-2009 by sweetpeanc]



posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
If this follows the line i'm seeing and going from the original calculated guess i would say now would be a great time to say "brace - brace -brace"

rough night ahead?? Let's hope not....

Peace



[edit on 4/10/2009 by operation mindcrime]



posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetpeanc
Well, there was just a 6.6 in the Philippines at 6.721°N, 123.480°E. Not quite a 7.0, but almost. And there's still most of the day to go.

Just what they needed in the Philippines, right? Sheesh. WTF is up with the Pacific Islands this week?

edited to add link

[edit on 4-10-2009 by sweetpeanc]


And the shaking still hasn't stopped. Still a lot of quakes ranging from 4.6 - 6+. Some people have said this is normal, but over the previous months this year I'd not seen so many continuing shakes of this magnitude.



new topics

top topics



 
38
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join