It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America has to be the most powerful nation in the world!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

My ancestors raided Scotland, and stayed. They got run out of Scotland, and went to Ireland, where they were run out of there too, and came to America, where one married an American Indian.

I'm of the noble pedigree of mutt.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Here Here!

My lineage is mostly from ROME by way of Berlin then into the US southwest Mescalero.

So that makes me an American = Mutt!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

From being somewhat studied on certain topics, I can say with extreme conviction that the Apache was the greatest guerrilla fighter that ever existed, man for man, either mounted, or on foot.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by Chevalerous

My ancestors raided Scotland, and stayed. They got run out of Scotland, and went to Ireland, where they were run out of there too, and came to America, where one married an American Indian.

I'm of the noble pedigree of mutt.

Ahh! Viking and American Indian - what a great warrior combination!

Now I understand where you got your warrior genes from!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
You know, I respect our southern neighbors in the plight of seemingly being the worlds best at whatever.
But terms like the World's best, the strongest, the toughest, militarily supreme and the rest of the rubbish is getting to feel like rubbish.

Some Countries strive for peace, no-famine and health and an end to nuclear weapons. Unfortunately, such Countries sit beside the almighty. The magnet for idiotic stone throwers (may not be stones).

It's just a wee-bit troubling there's always got to be a tough guy Country, fighting little #s then bragging about the victory.

Decoy

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Sorry no U.S is definately not the most powerful nation. This is probably the most propaganda that I've seen that came from the U.S. The advanced weapons gives the illusion of a powerful nation, to easily manipulate and control the masses of people with non lethal weapons. One of the powerful nations that will rise will be China. U.S had made so many enemies out in the east, we are considered to be one of the most hated countries out there. Nearly half of the population already dislikes Obama. U.S talks big but does nothing, only thing it does is punish our own people within the country. And bomb other countries and invade to get oil. Political people running the country are useless. They are no use to us.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
They only have this edge in military technology because of the vast amounts of funds they can allocate to these endeavours . When they are eventually properly aligned with the rest of the world and thus spend appropriately to their means , you will find they will not surpass that many nations in military technology , nor anything else . They may even fall adrift of the foreseeable standards , such is their lacking in basic manufacturing skills . It has been already highlighted in a report to congress that many US workers require extra facilities in their aid to achieving any kiind of economic output , because they need diagrams , cartoons , pictures of how to do , because basically , they cannot even read textual specifications and procedures.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The USA is probably one of the least free countries in the world as far as I'm concerned. Cameras everyhwere, spies, people checking on each other.
And talk about ignorance! Truth and knowledge will set you free...so....on that note, the USA is in the Dark Ages.

Unless you count body weight as power, then yes, I would have to agree that the USA is the most powerful country in the world. Hail to the obese army!

Congrats! Seems like most of the world are up to here (look at my hand on my forehead) of listening to you saying that you are the most powerful.

Ok, so you've got a huge army all over the world. You know why that is?
Because your govt. wouldn't have the slightest idea of what to do if suddenly all of your soldiers went back home. It would be total chaos. There is no place for them.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by haika

You must have us confused with England - they are the ones with the cameras. I imagine there are many flaws with your country, but I guess you aren't proud enough of it to display where you are from. Throughout much of the world, obesity is a sign of wealth and prosperity. Those traits do apply.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join