It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things are not adding up...can anyone make sense of all this?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish

Originally posted by Before2017Victor
reply to post by JPhish

Are they really that intelligent?

the ones who built the anti-gravitational ships certainly are.

Some of the things that goes on there is strange choices.

I see some of them that look as though they are in a complete daze...like they have no idea what's going on.

And then there's others that sound completely horrific and...

whoa, you have seen an alien outside of the ""alien interview" footage???

I really just don't know anymore.
i imagine that's the point.

It's confusing. I can't keep all these intelligent species and what not in line.
if you could call "them" down. Would you have the courage to get into their ship not knowing what sort of beings will be inside?

They don't teach this kind of thing in school, you know.

nope, but you KNOW that Christopher Columbus discovered America.

The other Grey's I've seen are drawings from documentaries and some of those ones seen on CNN...but....yea.
Really it's just the alien interview...but still that dude looks like he's out of it-or he's just had it.

I like the wink he/she/it gives, but what does it mean?

I've seen charts/guides to what all the species are...it's quite interesting...not sure if it's right or what, but check it out...

Known Alien Species

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

A little human reproductive juice in their soup, why not?

Oh..god..that just sounds SOOOO wrong..lol

In my opinion..and this is strictly my opinion..I dont feel they are using us for food, or anything in that arena..I also feel they dont show or maybe not even HAVE emotions like we do..maybe I should correct that and say like SOME of us do...

I have to say, not all humans are alike, either..just look at the cases of animal abuse cropping up all over...someone just recently mummified a cat in duct tape..horrific and cruel..and whoever that person is, does NOT have the same emotional makeup as I do...sooooo...who is to say that the greys arent hurting us..we really dont know their minds..

Yea this is all just speculation and possible ideas.

I just find the whole thing really is not adding up.

I am not sure what 'they' are trying to do. Who sent them?

Just...why?
I know that's the question abductee's would like an answer to, but they aren't getting any answers.

If our species agreed to this...then why? And maybe it's in us to remember? ....

This would be an important decision on somebody's part...so....really wtf?
Was this an ill thought out plan? or...

It's kind of frustrating and I am only looking at this from more of a research perspective. This is only from looking at this stuff for the past while. It's not making sense....again maybe that's the point. Obviously, our government wants us to know nothing about any of this stuff.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Before2017Victor]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Before2017Victor

Have you been abducted in your life?

Yes, the governments want to keep us in the dark, if we knew, then they'd lose control over us..so they think...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Reptilians are hyperdimensional entities existing in other dimensions or planes of existence. They are very, very powerful beings. They are some of the original creator gods in the multiverse, and they have downgraded us genetically in order to keep us unaware, and so they could feed off our negative emotions like fear. They control many aspects of this reality -- from science and religion, to politics -- through their dimension in a variety of different methods, but mostly by influencing thought. Other technologies they utilize would seem wonderous to us. For example, they could manipulate matter and insert 3D holograms through portals that you could participate in and swear are real, but they are done to deceive and control.

The Greys are not creator gods, nor are they hyperdimensional. They are simply a race of extraterrestrials who are a lot more evolved than we are, with greater technological capabilities, but who have also had their DNA altered by the Reptilian consciousness. This alteration left them cold and emotionless. They've had nuclear wars on their home planet and have nearly destroyed themselves extinct. They came to this planet as a last ditch attempt to help their dieng race survive by squaring deals with world leaders a few decades ago. They offered technology in exchange for a "few" abductions to use human DNA to repair theirs. These "few" led to countless numbers. The Grey aliens were filmed by Yalcin Yalman in Turkey this year and last. Search for "Kumburgaz UFO," these are the Grey aliens.

I'm not sure whether the Grays are working with Reptilians. It's very possible that they are though. It's also very possible that Grey/Reptilian hybrids exist.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

I have not been abducted, and after hearing about what goes on up there or wherever they do what they do...I don't want to be.

Of course those in 'power' really believe they have power...probably because they've been really good at messing with our minds and because now we're giving them the power.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly
The Greys are not creator gods, nor are they hyperdimensional. They are simply a race of extraterrestrials who are a lot more evolved than we are, with greater technological capabilities, but who have also had their DNA altered by the Reptilian consciousness. This alteration left them cold and emotionless. They've had nuclear wars on their home planet and have nearly destroyed themselves extinct. They came to this planet as a last ditch attempt to help their dieng race survive by squaring deals with world leaders a few decades ago. They offered technology in exchange for a "few" abductions to use human DNA to repair theirs. These "few" led to countless numbers. The Grey aliens were filmed by Yalcin Yalman in Turkey this year and last. Search for "Kumburgaz UFO," these are the Grey aliens.

I'm not sure whether the Grays are working with Reptilians. It's very possible that they are though. It's also very possible that Grey/Reptilian hybrids exist.

That's an interesting perspective and almost gives me sympathy for the Grey's.
If this is true then we're looking at what we could be. It's like looking into a mirror in the future.
We might end up becoming an emotionless creepy species living off the shavings of some other race....unless we don't give the reptilians that power.
I've heard that reptilian altered our DNA. Which could explain why our chromosomes are fused.

By the way, where's your source of this information? It makes a little more sense of all of this.

That really is a sad way to look at the Grey's. Completely sucked the life out of them. I wonder if at one time the did smile?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

I have not been abducted, and after hearing about what goes on up there or wherever they do what they do...I don't want to be.

Of course those in 'power' really believe they have power...probably because they've been really good at messing with our minds and because now we're giving them the power.

well, I dont think I was ever abducted either..but I do have a longing to meet "them"...

And the government really does have power over the sheep..because they are blind to it..so always keep your eyes open

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly
Reptilians are hyperdimensional entities existing in other dimensions or planes of existence. They are very, very powerful beings. They are some of the original creator gods in the multiverse, and they have downgraded us genetically in order to keep us unaware, and so they could feed off our negative emotions like fear.

I dont think Id do the reptiles very good, then..I dont fear them ,or believe in them and I have an elf-like emotional state..unless they fry me up with some eggs, I suppose.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

there are so many species of sentient beings in this universe(s) that to categorize them is rather inane.

PS: try astral projection and lucid dreaming

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

If you are a skeptic about to read this...just work with me here for a while would you?...play along for a moment...

Allow me to begin,

Are the Grey's and Reptilians working together?

What are the Grey's intentions?
"fear not. do as we say." that type of dialogue isn't exactly friendly.
In one way it seems obvious by their stern (or even lack of) expression and how they handle people that they aren't exactly on our side.
Are they using us? or did we agree to them taking samples from us a long time ago?

How does this help them?
If they work for reptilians or have a reptilian connection...
How would collecting millions of samples help reptilians then?

And if they don't have anything to do with reptilians then why all the dramatic abductions and all this?
They don't have to be so intrusive and rude about it.

Additionally, how much of this is Reptilians shape shifting into Grey's?

Furthermore, how do we know whether a UFO is military or an ET?

I am really confused here (maybe that's the point).
Things are not adding up.

Is there a consensus on what all this means?

I have read on ATS a while back that some greys are drones that work for the reptilians. They have no emotions and are basically programmed to do what they do. Not sure how true all that is, just saying...

PEACE!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Ive read so much about the Grays too. From them making us into a liquid that they rub on their skin and ingest us transdermally, to them being robots, to them being organic ET millions of years ahead of us technologically. I think the only thing we can all agree on is that we just do not know for sure what the hell they are. And that's even if they exist at all. I myself have never seen a Grey alien, apart from some amusing videos on this site. I do not believe in reptillians for sure. There is no way that the royal family are lizards. How anyone can believe this is even more fascinating than the intentions of the Grays.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

If you are a skeptic about to read this...just work with me here for a while would you?...play along for a moment...
snipped

Well, it's nice to see that you expect skeptics to chime in and you've told them ahead of time that you are willing to be open minded about what you are about to talk about. IOW, it's commendable. As a skeptic, I thank you.

Instead of waxing on about your post, I'll cut to the chase: aliens, particularly when described as greys or reptoid, shape-shifters, etc., in my opinion are just a figment of the imagination. Wholly created by creative humans usually just for a conversation piece.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed
Instead of waxing on about your post, I'll cut to the chase: aliens, particularly when described as greys or reptoid, shape-shifters, etc., in my opinion are just a figment of the imagination. Wholly created by creative humans usually just for a conversation piece.

Agreed. Some may also be solid/real but hoaxed to provide a scam.

I think there's more chance of me getting a girlfriend than there is of there being Reptilians or Greys.

Personally I think IF "they" existed they would either be so small we would never even notice them or so BIG that it would be over in a flash as they vaccumed us up as a piece of fluff in space.

peace.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed
Well, it's nice to see that you expect skeptics to chime in and you've told them ahead of time that you are willing to be open minded about what you are about to talk about. IOW, it's commendable. As a skeptic, I thank you.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Yea, but the theory is that the reptilians shape-shift. So, you wouldn't know unless you saw this happen.

I watched this weird video once of some girl who was apparently shape shifting.

Though from a skeptical point of view I could say that it was just a lot of video artifacts.

It was a strange video.

And not to mention other videos of people claiming that those in 'power'/ in the media have their reptilian parts show through sometimes.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Before2017Victor]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

well, I dont think I was ever abducted either..but I do have a longing to meet "them"...

I must say I am not sure I'd want to meet them coming from this planet. I mean, how would you know if they were actually themselves the reptilians shapeshifting/ or the government trying to mess with you, as some will claim.
I'd have to ask them who they worked for, but they don't seem to be responsive and when your with them it seems like you're in a dream state and can't really move or talk as you'd like to.
Also, the sample taking does not sound pleasant.

It sounds like a horrifying experience.

It would be nice to have a sit down and just talk with them, but I don't think that's how it works up there.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
no evidence of them working together.

it sounds like there has been more sightings of greys than "reptilians" too.
in this day of age anyways.

they probably live distant from each other.

other than that its just my opinion and guesses.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Hi Before2017Victor,
Do you really believe that the Alien Interview video is real???
give me one thing in that video that convinced you?
I`ve had this on video since around the time it made it`s first
appearance,round about the time of the Santilli scam,and
this one is no different.It`s badly set up,to me a puppet,
and the fake doctors milling around just bugs me,not to
mention "Victor"or "Falcon" or "Cmdr X "the insider that
managed to sneak a video from an incredibly secure facility???

I used to believe in a lot of things,but the alien abduction
phenomenon is certainly not one of them anymore,as I believe
that it`s all psychological warfare perpetrated by the very Elitest
scum bags who want all the power and money for their own slimey
needs.
I believe that all the "Evil" ET stories are just that...Stories.
I`m sure they exist somewhere out there,but I`m also damn sure
that they aint here feeding off of us or juicing us for their own
survival!
Try and get a hold of the late Karla Turners book "Into the Fringe"
to see how far the PTB will go to try and destroy this phenomenon
and people who have had some sort of contact!
Just my tuppence worth!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I have discovered detailed information on Grays (Zetas), Reptilians, etc.
Read the book: "Voyagers" By Ashayana Deane

It explains in detail about Gray agenda, different types of Grays and how to protect yourself. This should be one of the required reading for anyone who wants to get into detail. Start with the voyager I, it is $15. I highly recommend it.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Devolving... is that possible? I've been around lots of people i would call devolving, but they only seem to be snakish minded people enslaved by a pity me mental construct that they can't (choose not to) metabolize and "burn" away. Buoyancy of heart, love is the opposite speed of gravity rising up to create an ethereal neutral buoyancy from which the lotus transcends the catfish and the flounders.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join