It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

There Is No Forced Vaccination, At Least Not Here!

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I have read so many threads here on ATS about a forced vaccination for the H1N1 virus. I have to say, I'm not sure what to believe anymore..but I have my doubts.

My town has 3 cases of H1N1, confirmed, right now, and myself and one of my sons have been stricken with some kind of flu that has us downright exhausted, coughing, achy and feeling like crap.

Anyway, my point of this thread is..I have an article from my local paper and there is NO forced vaccines in our area, in fact, you have to PAY to have it!

The cost for the flu injection is $20. As the Health Department can not invoice private insurance companies, the method of payment is by cash or check.



Rolla, Mo. - With three laboratory-confirmed cases of the H1N1 flu reported in Rolla and a notification from the U.S. Department of Defense stating it expects two-to-five times more cases of flu than was reported last year, the director of the county’s Health Department is urging the public and medical facilities throughout the region to be prepared.
Phelps/Maries County Health Department Director Jodi Waltman said she expects more cases of flu because two strains of influenza are presently circulating, the H1N1 and regular seasonal flu.

To date, three Missouri S&T students have tested positive for H1N1, and a small number of influenza-type illnesses already have been reported, Waltman said.
Health Department staff recently completed countywide flu vaccinations at schools in Rolla, Newburg, Edgar Springs, Belle and Vienna. Additionally, the Health Department is hosting two seasonal flu clinics in Rolla.
The first clinic is scheduled from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday at Rolla Lions Club Den. The second is scheduled from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday at the Phelps County Courthouse.



We dont even have a clinic set up for the swine flu, apparently..



Waltman said the Health Department was advised it could begin ordering H1N1 vaccine this week, although the first shipment is expected to be small; hence, high-priority patients need to be vaccinated first, including children, pregnant women and people with chronic health problems.

Although no clinic for H1N1 flu vaccinations has been planned by the Health Department, once a majority of the high-risk patients has been immunized, the department may plan another clinic.


Anyway, I dont see a need for panic about forced injections, at least not in my town..I think its going to be a panic for people TRYING to get the injections..


Rolla Daily News link

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Yummy Freelunch]




posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
It's the same here in WA. They're promoting the heck out of it, though. But then again, that's what they do every flu season. I think one hospital in Seattle (Virginia Mason?) has had some controversy over the Swine Flu vaccine being mandatory for the staff but I haven't heard anything yet where I live.



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion65
It's the same here in WA. They're promoting the heck out of it, though. But then again, that's what they do every flu season. I think one hospital in Seattle (Virginia Mason?) has had some controversy over the Swine Flu vaccine being mandatory for the staff but I haven't heard anything yet where I live.


Yes, they promote the flu vaccine like that here every year, also..but its a typical fall procedure..

Ive only had a flu shot once in my life, and dont plan on ever getting another.



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch
 


What's so bizarre about this year, with the Swine Flu vaccine, is that there's talk of it being mandatory in some places when NO other flu vaccine has been mandatory that I'm aware of.

We'll see what happens in the next month or two, from what I've read that's when the vaccines are going to be more widely distributed.



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion65
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch
 


What's so bizarre about this year, with the Swine Flu vaccine, is that there's talk of it being mandatory in some places when NO other flu vaccine has been mandatory that I'm aware of.

We'll see what happens in the next month or two, from what I've read that's when the vaccines are going to be more widely distributed.


Yes, things can change, certainly..as of now, it looks like in my area..there will be a shortage of the vaccine..and Im certain people will be lining up for it..what IS scary is the fact they are predicting up to 5 times more flu here than ever before...

Im wondering if they are calling for mandatory vaccines for health workers as a precaution, strictly to help alleviate the spread of the H1N1.



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch
 


Yummy ... here in Oz we're starting vaccinations tomorrow (30 Sep, 2009) and as far as I'm aware we're the 1st country to do so.

But what's most interesting is that it's completely VOLUNTARY.
This definitely doesn't make me think there's a "conspiracy" being promulgated by the governments of the world to force vaccinations on an unwilling populace.

Anyway, I've also started a thread similar to yours .... "Swine flu vaccine now available in Australia - NOT COMPULSORY !"

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus
 


What's the consensus of people you know, are they wanting to get this flu shot? Or do they usually get the yearly flu shot anyway?



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Good thread you started, tauristercus.


Im in agreement that there is no conspiracy here..which Im actually relieved to see.

Let me state, that I am in no way someone who loves the government..I'd just as soon cut my throat..BUT, Im thinking there is too much "conspiracy" going on and people are panicking for no due reason...I also feel this flu didnt just "happen" on its own..but I think the governments of the world are unaware ,now, how to fix this "mistake".


[edit on 29-9-2009 by Yummy Freelunch]



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

Originally posted by Orion65
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch
 


What's so bizarre about this year, with the Swine Flu vaccine, is that there's talk of it being mandatory in some places when NO other flu vaccine has been mandatory that I'm aware of.

We'll see what happens in the next month or two, from what I've read that's when the vaccines are going to be more widely distributed.


Yes, things can change, certainly..as of now, it looks like in my area..there will be a shortage of the vaccine..and Im certain people will be lining up for it..what IS scary is the fact they are predicting up to 5 times more flu here than ever before...

Im wondering if they are calling for mandatory vaccines for health workers as a precaution, strictly to help alleviate the spread of the H1N1.


I hope things don't change, anything "mandatory" is usually alarming. I have never had a flu shot and I work in the medical field - most of the people I work with who get the yearly flu shot end up getting at the very least a mild case of the flu. I guess I should add I work as an Admin. not patient care so it's never been an issue. I haven't had a cold or flu in years. (Knock wood for this year, LOL.)



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Orion65
 


Yes, the word "mandatory" seems to grip fear in most people, as its risking your own freedoms and choices..but, if you think about it, children can't attend public schools here without "mandatory" immunizations, even as far back as when I attended school...

I hope they never make a flu shot mandatory, it just doesnt seem right..that should always be a choice..and good for you, stay healthy by your own choices, NOT theirs



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Go watch the display that was put on by the Militarized State in Pittsburgh during G 20. Even the usual suspects that show up at these events were shocked at the show of force. Then tell me they won't drop a mass mandatory vaccination on people, it's obvious we have lost our freedom and it was on display for the whole world to see. You'll do what they tell you to or you'll be hit with acoustic weapons and rubber bullets.

Conspiracy or not.



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I think the only people here in the U.S. that it is mandatory for is the military. That is to say if we don't have a doctor’s note or something similar to get out of the shot we can be charged with disobeying a lawful order and that carries a maximum sentence if taken to courts martial of.


Article 92—Failure to obey order or regulation
Maximum punishment.

(1) Violation or failure to obey lawful general order or regulation. Dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for 2 years.

(2) Violation of failure to obey other lawful order. Bad-conduct discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for 6 months.


And I am sure they would throw in a few more for free.



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by peponastick
Go watch the display that was put on by the Militarized State in Pittsburgh during G 20. Even the usual suspects that show up at these events were shocked at the show of force. Then tell me they won't drop a mass mandatory vaccination on people, it's obvious we have lost our freedom and it was on display for the whole world to see. You'll do what they tell you to or you'll be hit with acoustic weapons and rubber bullets.

Conspiracy or not.


I have to be honest, I havent watched what went on at the G 20, and Im in agreement that our liberties and freedoms are being ripped from us, sadly, this isnt the world I used to know.

However, Im not so sure about this vaccine..and I hope Im right.

The town I live in is very rural, they will have a hard time enforcing everyone to take this vaccine, although starting with the school children is a pretty good way to get to the adults, I suppose.



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashnomadonte
I think the only people here in the U.S. that it is mandatory for is the military. That is to say if we don't have a doctor’s note or something similar to get out of the shot we can be charged with disobeying a lawful order and that carries a maximum sentence if taken to courts martial of.


Article 92—Failure to obey order or regulation
Maximum punishment.

(1) Violation or failure to obey lawful general order or regulation. Dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for 2 years.

(2) Violation of failure to obey other lawful order. Bad-conduct discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for 6 months.


And I am sure they would throw in a few more for free.



I see...but you don't think its a "conspiracy" that the military are required, do you? Im looking at is as a way to keep them from getting ill? Makes sense..



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch
 


Question is the school district where you live going to require the h1n1 shot to go to school?



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashnomadonte
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch
 


Question is the school district where you live going to require the h1n1 shot to go to school?


Yes, as of now..it doesnt seem to be required..BUT, that could change.
As the article states, you have to pay 20 dollars to even get the vaccine..



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch
 


I see it like this if the squalene causes me or any other military personnel to get sick we cannot sue the manufacturer of the shot or the army so we are out of luck. This shot is untested and unproven I will not take it and I would suggest any military that reads this to run to you primary care doctor to get an excuse note.

I don't think it is a conspiracy I just don't trust the shot or its additives.



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashnomadonte
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch
 


I see it like this if the squalene causes me or any other military personnel to get sick we cannot sue the manufacturer of the shot or the army so we are out of luck. This shot is untested and unproven I will not take it and I would suggest any military that reads this to run to you primary care doctor to get an excuse note.

I don't think it is a conspiracy I just don't trust the shot or its additives.


Now, that I can totally agree with you on..its NOT tested and is unproven..I think you are on to something there, though, get an excuse if you can..tell them it's against your religion, or you have an egg allergy..lol



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch
 


I am sure thou if it was required by the school that it would be given free of charge to the kids.

but your concern about the government using the kids to get to the parents might just be justified in my mind I can see them saying well if you decided not to get you children inoculated, well that is putting your child at risk and I am sorry it had to come to this but you kid will have to come with us to be placed in a foster home till better parents can be located. OR you can just take your child to the inoculation center at the school and this whole mess will be put behind us.

Perhaps I am just too paranoid.
Edit to add: oh beleve you me I got a note.


[edit on 29-9-2009 by ashnomadonte]



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashnomadonte
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch
 


I am sure thou if it was required by the school that it would be given free of charge to the kids.

but your concern about the government using the kids to get to the parents might just be justified in my mind I can see them saying well if you decided not to get you children inoculated, well that is putting your child at risk and I am sorry it had to come to this but you kid will have to come with us to be placed in a foster home till better parents can be located. OR you can just take your child to the inoculation center at the school and this whole mess will be put behind us.

Perhaps I am just too paranoid.
Edit to add: oh beleve you me I got a note.


[edit on 29-9-2009 by ashnomadonte]


LOL..good for you!!! At least you have your sh*t together, so to speak


Yes, well TPTB have always gotten to people through the children, sad isnt it.. what you are saying really has been in practise for years..with the regular immunizations..if you dont have your children inoculated, they won't be able to attend public schools, and you are "harming" your children, thus they can remove them..

I got around that by home schooling mine..lol



new topics

top topics



 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join