It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RATS cant be denied as wanted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

Care to explain yourself? No, never mind, i dont care. What might I have been trolling for ? I got answers, and thanked everyone who responded in my last line as a good-nite, now you jump in? Sorry, done here, case closed , cant help you. G'nite!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

Trolling? No. Asking questions. And i got answers and thankall who helped !Are questions trolling?. No. G'nite all.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

My bad your post came off a bit snippy ill change my prior post so as not to offend once more sorry.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats
And when the mods abide by T&C consistently across the boards, perhaps others will too.And as Im expected to use the "alert" function to bring points to a mod attention, please be respectful and not pee on this thread to bring innocuous perceived insults to my attention, use the proper protocol. I suggest that you read the T&C, get familiar with it. There is nothing in this thread that contradicts it. Grow some skin. Remember, above all else T&C ! Sorry your feelings are hurt.

[edit on 9/29/09 by scooterstrats]

Why on earth do you lash out at someone that give their opinion on the matter? Perhaps you felt that the reply was about your posting habits? If you have unresolved issues with a staff member (or any other member) I strongly suggest that you try to resolve it, because jabs like these are totally unnecessary and more than often lead to unpleasant dramas.

Seeing that the questions were answered - one way or the other - thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join