It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien walking my dogs (picture)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

You bring an online IQ test grade sheet thats says Gene? You actually think an online IQ test is legit?

My name is Einstein, hold on one second and I will show you a web page that tells you my IQ.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesII

EyesII check your mail.

Mob

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Here is a photo taken just now, 1:20am eastern time U.S. There is a small alien person on my head. October 4, 2009

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

debris,I'm not going to jump on the flame bandwagon with the namecalling that some other members have engaged in. Thanks for the pics whatever they are, you believe they are pictures of alien beings, well then guess what? they are pictures of alien beings, (perception is reality) and I commend you for having the courage to bring them to ATS

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
A second photo taken seconds later with out the alien presence.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
and a third one. I hope these are satisfactory to your needs mob. My middle name is Eugene, i go by Gene. You didn't honestly think my actual name was debris765nju did you jd140? To Mr. Boob, no i did not expect the people on ATS to believe that the wall art were the aliens i am describing. Actually READING posts provides a whole lot of imformation that you miss by only looking at the pictures.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Okay you completly missed the point of my post, a shame for someone of your intelligence.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Thanks for the encouragement but i learned early power corrupts and absolute power destroys the I.Q.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

HI Gene,

No its not me looking for the images, thats EyesII.

I noticed he was showing offline here, He may have hit the sack.

If so you'll find out tomorrow I'm sure if the photos you provided are ok for his tests.

I'm very glad to meet you and hope your doing OK.

This site can get a bit rough sometimes, but I'm sure you'll get along fine.

Mob

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Anything that is hiding or is hidden in or by light can be revealed by changing the light values, simply put make it lighter and/or darker. jd140 exactly what was your point, i bet you couldn't get a copy of Einstein's I.Q. test could you?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Do I really have to spell it out to someone of your intellect?

Here goes, hopefully this isn't to hard for you to understand.

Online IQ tests are not a reliable source to test your IQ. Therefor your screen shot of a test you took online is laughable since you take it as an accurate measure of your IQ.

The Einstein referance was sarcasm.

Please let me know if this explantation is to hard for you to understand. I might be able to explain it in simpler terms.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Yes, i believe they are very accurate, my scores never vary more than a point or two higher. That was sarcasm? Sorry, i thought it was just a mindfart. Good sarcasm needs to have just a touch of ascerbic wit to give the statement bite. Keep working on it, okay?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I'd like to apologize for some of the things I said earlier too for the sake of being civil. Be well man.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Debris:

Thanks for the clear still shots.

For some reason, I can't get the links to work. I want to examine the original photo which I believe your link points to.

I am the one that requested clear still shots, not MOB. Thanks for providing them. If you or the Mods can fix the link to the picture with the presence on your head I would like to explore that photo first.

Debris, I don't remember how you felt about these guys. Were you afraid or not afraid of them?

What do they do all day?

How many are around you? 1's, 10's, 100's, 1,000's?

Is photography the only way you can detect them or can you feel them or even see them? What do they feel like?

Can you hold one in your hand? (Will it float on your hand, or will it have weight?) Will it pass through your skin and bones, or will it be solid?

Can you communicate with them? What do they say to you? What do you say back? How do you comminucate? (Drawings, hand motions, thought forms, talking out loud?)

Sorry for my nummerous questions. You may have answered most of them already. I just want to get more specific about these things. Please do not take my questions in a negative way like me interrogating you. I am not.

You are the 3rd person that I have come across that has brought these guys up via photo manipulation.

Thank you in advance for your responses to my questions.

BTW - I will continue to address you as you are known here, Debris, not by your real name. I value your privacy.

-EyesII

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

Anything that is hiding or is hidden in or by light can be revealed by changing the light values, simply put make it lighter and/or darker. jd140 exactly what was your point, i bet you couldn't get a copy of Einstein's I.Q. test could you?

Debris:

How is it that the lighting for the rest of the picture is "normal' yet the alien on your head has had the light values changed?

Did you change the light values only in a specific area of the photo, and not the whole photo?

I am playing around with your photo's to try and recreate being able to see these little guys.

-EyesII

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesII

Debris:

What program did you use to edit the picture?

2nd line is blank.

Thanks

-EyesII

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesII

I use the highlighter on fxfoto. step 1) Adjusted the highlighter to brighten the entity, i used 4 clicks 2) reduced the size of highlighter to the width of the entity and darkened it to the minimum the aperture allowed. That is it. Getting the size right is important. Generally speaking i use aperture size .23. If the size is too large the image deteriorates.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesII

Debris:

Thanks for the clear still shots.
you're welcome
For some reason, I can't get the links to work. I want to examine the original photo which I believe your link points to.
These are the original photos, they are small enough to post here.
I am the one that requested clear still shots, not MOB. Thanks for providing them. If you or the Mods can fix the link to the picture with the presence on your head I would like to explore that photo first.
There is no link to any other photo.
Debris, I don't remember how you felt about these guys. Were you afraid or not afraid of them?
At first it was a step into the unknown, very frightening but i have a number of terminal diseases. CIDP is the chronic version of GBS. Its full name is Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculatingneuropathy, which means my body is producing a protein that is eating the Myelin sheath that coats the nerve endings. Very painful never ending process.
What do they do all day?
Protect me, keep me alive. We guard our airports, they guard me.
How many are around you? 1's, 10's, 100's, 1,000's?
Tens of thousands.
Is photography the only way you can detect them or can you feel them or even see them? What do they feel like?
No, the photography is to show others, i see them in the right light and feel them all the time especially around my face and eyes.
Can you hold one in your hand? (Will it float on your hand, or will it have weight?) Will it pass through your skin and bones, or will it be solid?
I will post a picute for you...the answer is yes to all questions.
Can you communicate with them? What do they say to you? What do you say back? How do you comminucate? (Drawings, hand motions, thought forms, talking out loud?)
thoughtforms, photographs and synchronicity.
Sorry for my nummerous questions. You may have answered most of them already. I just want to get more specific about these things. Please do not take my questions in a negative way like me interrogating you. I am not.
I don't, believe me i know the difference.

You are the 3rd person that I have come across that has brought these guys up via photo manipulation.

Thank you in advance for your responses to my questions.

BTW - I will continue to address you as you are known here, Debris, not by your real name. I value your privacy.

-EyesII

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
For some reason i get the feeling you live around.. the 08332 zip code

Just a strong feeling//

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Hey debris glad to see your still here! The latest photo was realy cool. I also saw the video u posted and I saw them above your head! How do you get them to show in your photos? How did this start? You think you could send some et's my way? I would like to meet one. Hope u have a good day my friend!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join