It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien walking my dogs (picture)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Can you post the same pictures, but the originals - unaltered, unedited. Taken directly from camera.
The EXIF data of these photos has been removed, therefore these pictures have been tampered with.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on September 29th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This is the photograph of that same tree taken at the time we returned home from picking up the aliens. All the other trees are truncated as well. There are also light anomalies and folds in space. So now my camera which some of you think is on '___', is not only taking pictures of things you think are not there, it is also NOT taking pictures of things that are. If you have already fell off the haywagon, don't bother getting back on board because the simple stuff is over. Now it gets strange.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

The originals are too big to upload 600k-800k i had to resize then down to ATS limitations. U2U me on how to get around this limitation and i will post them. In the meantime you might want to checkout my last post, i would appreciate you scrutinizing it and reporting back. (If you will?)

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
so does anybody else notice you walking around with all these alien beings?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by greeneyedleo

The originals are too big to upload 600k-800k i had to resize then down to ATS limitations. U2U me on how to get around this limitation and i will post them. In the meantime you might want to checkout my last post, i would appreciate you scrutinizing it and reporting back. (If you will?)

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I believe Photobucket allows you to upload photos that big
Imageshack may allow you to also

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
so is it just me or does anyone else see the small reptile looking alien standing next to him in the latest picture? Look at the distortion around the figure as well. Its llike there is a lapse in time and space

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
looks interdimensional. You are one lucky guy. Most of us here would love to have a first hand - non damaging contact.

This is probably a 4th, 5th density shifting contact. If they can be of a lower density without the help of their craft then they must be of higher order (not necessarily better than us). We used to be 9th density at one point. 2007-2015 gateway will drop the Earth magnetic field and allow solar flare to shift us to this higher frequency - lower density.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by true-life

exactly. Very cool thing. Makes you think whats around you all the time that you just cant see.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zetamafia911

I don't go out, i'm homebound. I also worry about being picked up on security cameras. The aliens are attached, perhaps affixed is more correct. Where i go, they go. Good thing they are mostly invisible.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

debris765nju...... your photos are interesting and your brief descriptions are intriguing.... but your explanations are not very in depth. Could you share some background on how this all came to be and for how long you have been having these experiences? How do these aliens communicate with you and what do they tell? Like a few of the other posters/members here in this thread, I have reason to believe you and would like to learn more.

I remember seeing a thread of yours in the past but even then I do not recall you giving any explanation or information, so forgive me if I'm mistaken.

If you could......... for a little while....... not focus on just showing odd pictures........ but post some background information about you and this environment that you are taking pictures of.

I love your dogs, by the way, they seem very happy and I can tell they know they are very loved! Kudos to you for that and kudos to you for having the bravery to post about this!

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

If I may ask how did this start? Did you start communication or did they? Why do they pick the individuals they go to?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Your latest picture is very awesome! I would love to see it in a higher resolution aswell.

Can I ask- the small woman "statue" standing to your right in the picture- is that a Garden Statue or is that a apparition?

There also seems to be faces around that area that I am finding... Very awesome

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I saw the same little reptile fellow from the last photo; what was that?

Also, You make mention of these "aliens" being attached to You; can they be more along the lines of inter dimensional beings, and are they good, or evil?

I've read where inter dimensional beings will cause You to see what they interpret You wanting to see; do You think they are causing You to misinterpret them as aliens; rather than being from another dimension? I just find it odd that they are attached to You, and knowingly.........it's a trait closer to dimensional.

Beyond all that, I find this very entertaining in a positive laughter sort of way. Oh, and Your doggies do look happy. Now, I am off for another 5th of Rum

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

I try to be brief and concise because i am a slow typist and i have expressed my ideas in about two dozen threads here on ATS and other sites. I also try to not make the thread be about me....it could just as easily be happening to some of you. I know of at least a dozen other people who see the same things i do. The problem is that not everyone can see them and they tend to ridicule the people who can. Some people i respect here on ATS asked me to post these photos so i am. Everything i show you is real. I am not seeking fame or fortune and i absolutely do not want strangers knocking at my door. The aliens i know (know being a relative term) are friendly. There are others who will kill and eat you. The particular aliens i am showing arrived here via "flying saucers" but i have seen others just like them that come from other dimensions.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by zetamafia911

I don't go out, i'm homebound. I also worry about being picked up on security cameras. The aliens are attached, perhaps affixed is more correct. Where i go, they go. Good thing they are mostly invisible.

If you don't go out because you are homebound then how are you in the car driving with your dog in your lap?

How do you and the "aliens" take your dogs on walks?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

They are more surprised that a human can see them at all. I used that as a lure to bring them into my home where i could capture them on my webcam. I played upon their belief in their own intellectual superiority to us. I have a photo of that meeting.
I apologize in advance for the poor quality of the photo. I had a cheap camera and my computer only had 4G memory. It is best viewed from 4+ feet from the monitor.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Would you mind explaining what is what in this photo? What exactly am I looking at? Also I am interested to hear more about how/why these beings came to be attached to you.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
They entered through the wall, i rose and met them and welcomed them to my home. I felt them more then seen them but i didn't let on and i spoke with them with my mind. They had no physical body yet they seized my body by entering the flesh and melding into my musculature. They next thing they did was examine my eyes.....actually it felt like they took them out of my head. I calmly thought at them to be careful of my eyes because i had further use of them. This disconcerted them and most of them rapidly departed, but not all of them. They have kept track of me ever since.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NJE03

Sorry, the blurred image on the left side of the photo is me, my face and body appear blurred because light seems to twist as it passes through their nearly invisible bodies. Directly in front of my body is a large alien face that stretches from my chest to the top of my head. To the right of him are other entities. These aliens are cloudlike, they often pass as clouds or mist. They are like multiple conjoined twins that can turn themselves inside out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join