It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien walking my dogs (picture)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
see...

if you want to take pictures of aliens, you should actually take a coherrent picture of something other than a blurry mass.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Hey thanks for the smile! I went to photography school, I have to say these are the worst photos ever. You have to try hard to do that.
Go to the opthomologist, it's time for glasses.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Your wife was a photographer ? Did she quit because of parkinsons disease or does she use a rubber tripod ?

C'mon dude get with the program, if you need attention that badly sign up for amway.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Wow you murdered those pics in photoshop , this guy seems a little off but I can actually see that orc / shrek like alien on that one picture he posted. Not saying he didnt just photoshop it in and then blend everything ridiculously, because thats exactly what it looks like.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Sir, did you keep the receipt for that camera?

If it was an eBay purchase then I suggest you leave a neg for them.

BTW, I have an alien that walks my dogs too, he sends the money across the border to his family.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Why does anyone even post this kind of stuff. A complete waste of time. I've seen three dollar bill more convincing.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Are you serious.

....Anyways those aliens taught the OP some seriously advanced Photoshop skills...thats just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
You have to wonder, intentional or complete psychosis?

Not being judgmental, I'm all for looking into things, but there is a hint of that strange absolute certainty the OP espouses about this that stops me in my tracks, and makes me think "Just how far in the hole are you and it must be cold down there..." - that place where you are so certain of something so strange and it's only when the warmth of the sun shines on your face do you realise how much you missed it. Some people forget what the sunlight is like all together, and are lost to the cold dim bewildered state of their own minds.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

just as you think this is nuts, some think it is very real. i wish i had evidence for all my weird encounters. aliens are real. so are dimensions!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I don't see any evidence of photoshop, just very blurry images..

Notepad says - CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 80
ÿÛ, whatever that is.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
So this is what happens when you put '___' in the SD slot of a camera?
..Pretty much what I imagined.

Seriously though... Are the skeptics getting that desperate they have to create they're own material to easily debunk? This is nothing but an attempt to discredit the alien 'conspiracy', IMO.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I have been following your posts for years, and every single time I become more and more concerned about your mental health. Either you are smoking some incredible '___' or your are bat# insane.

Either get a better camera, or spread the 'stuff' around. Because...

YOU ARE SEEING THINGS THAT (most) OTHERS DON'T.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This is seriously starting to get embarrassing.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Them are just bad pictures , there are no aliens in them pictures. This is the reason people dont believe in aliens , because of silly post like this one.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
do you see the alien in this pic:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Look, I know all the pictures look crazy and Im sure most of you think the OP is off his rocker..but..I mean..what IF..these are real?

How do we know what an alien, angel, demon, spirit, etc really looks like? If you dont call these things he's seeing "aliens", maybe it would be easier to accept...

I have to say the pic of the mountain top with the saucer is pretty interesting..and the pic of the shrek and the ship with the open door, also..I dont know..maybe I just WANT to believe so badly..sighs

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

its the fact that he says things like:

"I'm planned out how to bring them to me and to give the illusion that i was smarter than they were."

or:
"i have not been abducted nor do have any fear of that ever happening because i have my own defenders (aliens) and my own defenses. What kinds of aliens do i have around me? every kind."

Statements like that tend to throw off a lot of people, and that along with the combination of his other statements make me believe that he is an imbalanced person.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

yummy - dont let other peoples idea of "normal" interfere with what you believe. We dont know how or why aliens act the way they do. I've personally heard enough people say this guy is off his rocker. Its pointless. I dont adhere to that at all. Call me crazy, but i dont think anyone here can judge what is in these pictures. There could be a million aliens or camera blur. These pictures are interesting. I know, its so much easier to say he's "crazy" than actually taking the time to try and understand. Remember, we dont know ANYTHING about aliens, what they look like, smell, where they come from, how they act, how they communicate, travel, etc...This is the PARANORMAL forum guys, this stuff is supposed to be weird!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The purpose of this photo is not to show you the colorful aliens in and around them but to show the height of the tree that evening. This particular tree is a Virginia Beauty apple tree that is over seventy years old and is twenty-five feet tall. My next photograph which was taken several hours earlier does not show this tree.....In fact the photograph shows the mountain to the west that is normally blocked by the foliage.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Where's the original picture unedited? Let's see if you're clever enough to fake the exif data.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join