It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien walking my dogs (picture)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

They came to me because i brought them to me. I'm planned out how to bring them to me and to give the illusion that i was smarter than they were.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

They came to me because i brought them to me. I'm planned out how to bring them to me and to give the illusion that i was smarter than they were.

Well, can anyone do that, bring them to themselves? Id like to know this secret...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

I suggest getting a new and better camera, or stop fiddling around with photo applications, such as photoshop!

The quality is appauling!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Thats very nice BS debris765nju '' thank you sir '' we'll go with that.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Some people have entirely too much time on their hands.

I heard the best "alien" pics are obtained by leaving the lens cap on... you should try it that way... all the time.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
In your first photo- as I imported it into photoshop and changed the contrast-- you can clearly see an alien grinning- somewhat creepily in my opinion. I personally think it could be reptillian bc of the ridges around the eyes, but thats just a guess. The alien face can be seen on the middle dogs back. Do you see other faces in this photoaswell?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2638dc6fe7db.jpg[/atsimg]

My opinion on the blue orbs in the photo is that, spirits travel via energy orbs, and I have encountered blur orbs in many of my UFO pictures and videos- it is possible that these are simply transmitters or other entities following your poor dogs.

As a ghost hunter, I know what it is like to take anomolies in your photographs, and how frustrating it can be to try and desribe to someone what you are seeing. So I suggest you take some additional pictures with your wife holding the camera, or on an Ipod for a clearer view. Any movement while holding the camera can give those energy blur and string effects, which are a common photographic error, and thus gives your pictures little credibility.

However, I do believe it is possible as to what you are saying. I think you need to go into a little more detail, however, as to your story.

-How did you contact these aliens?
-Are your dogs scared by them?
-How many different species are around you?
-How did you photograph their ufo ship?
-Are you an Abductee?
-Are you concerned that you will become abducted?
-Is it possible, that these are negative spirits surrounding you, instead of invisible aliens?
-Are you comfortable having aliens or spirits around you like this?
You should consider "clearing" your home if it causes problems.

The picture I adjusted looks very demonic, negative earth bound. Especially being attached to your dogs- I sense this to be a negative spirit- in whatever capacity- alien or spiritual.

Please know that there are people on this post, like me, who believe that your post is possible-- and would like to know more about your experiences!

~Angela

[edit on 29-9-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Alright I can see the alien face, however I think it is just the way the photo is taken, and maybe debris has tampered with it with a photo editing software!

If you can give me the raw file I will try and find someone who can figure this image out!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
was the dog driving the car?

imean these seems no other than distorted images to me..in the walking dog picture you can clearly see that there are the dog legs detached completeley from the rest of the body,,,

can you at least state what type of camera was used (digital or analog), how old the camera is ?, and if the camera was kept in humidity

and btw they came here god knows from were to walk your dogs out right...they collected the poo too?

[edit on 29-9-2009 by heineken]

[edit on 29-9-2009 by heineken]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
and please dont tell me that now you can talk with your dogs

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
just another picture that is out of blurred is all . Alien waking dog

[edit on 29-9-2009 by explore]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

That is something i cannot answer, my opinion is no, but it is just my opinion. My major in college was Philosophy of Religion with a minor in Science. I was seeking to understand what exactly these early people were seeing and/or experiencing.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
iv seen some of your other see the alien pics and all i gotta say is i think you are putting to mutch butter on the popcorn

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Fujifilm 4.1 Megapixal FinePix A360 camera. I do talk with my dogs and they do understand me just like i understand them. Chance loves to drive the car but has a short attention span so i help him a little. Both dogs are aware of the aliens and tolerate them.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

I have answered some of your questions in other posts, to those i haven't answered...i have not been abducted nor do have any fear of that ever happening because i have my own defenders (aliens) and my own defenses. What kinds of aliens do i have around me? every kind.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I don't know how the OP communicates, but for me they communicate via EVP and ITC recordings as well as surprise showings in photography.

This is a photo of a *EMPTY* rental car I took from my RV window just
before we returned the car. There are two beings in the front seat. To me, they look like teddy bears. You can see the steering wheel through them:

This was their remark concerning the photo:
"With Alien Carseat, now could see me leaving"
coffeepotghost.com...

This Google Earth shot of my old neighborhood, taken in June 2005 clearly shows a craft. It is hovering over and obscuring my next door neighbors' house to the left. The craft is decloaking in motion for the Google Earth satellite as evidenced by the fading pixellation of the round craft's lower edge. I have found a few examples online of similar ships with the tall mast on top. The Beings said that this craft was sent by Moscow and that they had been abandoned.

Again, this shot was not taken by a person but by Google's satellite. It
is still there if you go to 211 Kentmorr Rd 21666 on Google Earth.

I too couldn't care less who believes or not but thought I'd share.
~SleepingDragon

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Debri see this is the exact reason you got ran out of DiscloseTV, posting your edited video images.
You started with aliens in TV signals that nobody saw but YOU.
Then you gradually went full blown with manipulating images that YOU thought you could pass off as being legit.
Man just create your own website, and please quit trolling the last of the good ones SHEESH

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GROUP6

Very interesting photos, thanks for sharing them with us, i plan on checking out the "aliens" in the car.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
These are the types of entities that are with me always. They are not the only kind, there have been giants whose heads were seven feet high and five feet wide. Fortunately they were not solid.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Get another camera or/and take some medicine against hand shaking.

Photoshop is for pro's

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
No problem
So I see that GE has finally updated their shot (that had my UFO), meh... Terra Server still has the old one as well as some other satellite view sites. Realtor pages used the same (older) view as well.... whatever

www.terraserver.com...

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by GROUP6

Very interesting photos, thanks for sharing them with us, i plan on checking out the "aliens" in the car.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join