It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien walking my dogs (picture)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Congratulations, you have just been awarded the prize for the most wrong answers in a single paragraph. I do want you to try to prove your allegations, if you can't you are a hoaxer who is maligning a fellow ATS member without just cause. You have already admitted that you have not performed any tests to support your opinion. Are you sure you're not an alter ego of crakeur? ATS is set up to allow people with a myriad of points of view a medium to share those views with others. Just because you disagree with the posters and their ideas does not give you the right to take their voice away. You do have the option to not patronize this thread and to visit those threads you have an interest in. You might notice that my thread cannot be flagged anymore, so much for recognition. I am posting for a total of four people, so far the rest are just browsers. Sometimes those people you think are really far out or mistaken are right and the people who are actually farthest from the truth is you.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
[img]http://[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/465e403947d0.jpg[/img]Just to clarify things and put them into their proper perspective. 1)This is the entity i am calling an alien (in the sense that they are different from us) 2) That they are invisible or nearly so. 3)That this is an actual photograph (the larger version posted above). In my descriptions i have pointed out that they are multiple entities united for their common good. You can see this in the photograph if you look. It is still there if you don't look.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Debris:

I haven't had the time to play with some of your other photos yet. As soon as I do I will post my thoughts and my renditions of your pictures.

There is one thing that I do wish to point out. When imaging software is asked to change the lighting, it is using an algorithm to do so - call it process A. Then when you ask the software to darken the photo or area, it is using a different process (process B) which may not be the reverse of process A. The two processes are different, and what ends up happening is that you can never come back to the original photo if you use these processes back to back.

You can test this yourself by darkening an area of the photo, and then try to lighten the same area next. Your goal is to make the photo look like it did before the editing began. If the process was correct, there would be no difference in image brightness or darkness. But there is - so the software is using two different algorithms to adjust the picture. FXFoto is not Photoshop. They are not even in the same league.

I am not debating that you see or even feel these creatures, but using amateur photo software may be distorting the photos so bad that you are seeing what you want to see.

Again, I am not dissing you, or saying that you are making this up. I am only saying that the software you are using to work your magic is not the best, and it may be the cause of what you/we are seeing. By altering the photo so much, it is easy to loose track of what is going on in the photo.

All the heavily colored photos, the dark and high contrast photos, even the ones that are so grainy that it looks like a pointillism painting; they are all problematic as they have been altered to an extreme. I understand you wish to “bring out” these guys for us to see, but what you are really doing is altering the photos until what you suspect to be something, actually visualizes into something.

Sort of like – “I’ll keep on editing, and adjusting until I see what I want to see. I’ll make those Damned Critters come out!”

It is extremely difficult to make a judgment call on the low-light very blurry photos. Why, because of all the distortions in each photo. There is camera movement, object movement, blurry aliens, discolorations, and as if that was not enough, there are edits made by you to try and bring these guys out into view. There are too many things going on to properly analyze a photo.

I like photography a lot, and have taken many photos of forestry areas, bushes, trees, etc. In all of my shots, I have never seen any strange things or other abnormality that I could not rationally explain. Yes, I have toyed around with the lighting, contrast, gamma settings, and all of the other photo settings. I haven’t found anything yet.

I will review some of the other photos that you have placed on your thread. I will give them the due diligence that they deserve and post my finds and thoughts. Please give me some time to get to do that. It is time consuming and during the weekdays, I don’t usually have a lot of time to play with.

Hang in there Debris.

-EyesII

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesII

Debris:

I wrote this a few posts back:

"Why would a radiant being want to "attack" you? Why would your alien friends want to protect you? It sounds like there is a symbionic (sp) relationship going on there. "You feed me, and I'll keep you alive." "

How do you know if the aliens are not playing "good cop / bad cop" with you? I'll protect you from those evil aliens if you do this...

The evil aliens may be the same as the good aliens. You may not be able to tell the difference. Certainly they would try to hide the difference if there was one, and they were playing this game with you.

I'm concerned that these guys are playing with your head - as in manipulating you to do their work.

Why did you have to go to pick them up when they landed? Why didn't they land in your back yard? Why would they want to come to your home?

-EyesII

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyesII
reply to post by EyesII

Debris:

I wrote this a few posts back:
I answered it a couple of quotes back, i didn't say attack.
"Why would a radiant being want to "attack" you? Why would your alien friends want to protect you? Because i can do things for them that they cannot do. It sounds like there is a symbionic (sp) relationship going on there. "You feed me, and I'll keep you alive." " Exactly, but they feed themselves.

How do you know if the aliens are not playing "good cop / bad cop" with you? I'll protect you from those evil aliens if you do this...
No bad cops around me. They are out there but not a threat to me.
The evil aliens may be the same as the good aliens. They are the same, just have different philosophies.You may not be able to tell the difference. Certainly they would try to hide the difference if there was one, and they were playing this game with you. They enter me, my flesh.....there is sharing and commerce.

I'm concerned that these guys are playing with your head - as in manipulating you to do their work. In my opinion and memory i am the instigator. I am satisfied.

Why did you have to go to pick them up when they landed? Why didn't they land in your back yard? Why would they want to come to your home?
I landed them in the mountainous regions because i did not have enough land to handle the number and size of craft. Just like a "pilot" guides ships into harbors and through difficult waters, i landed them safely and securely out of the way. Or something like that.
-EyesII

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

if you want me to repllicate the effects it could be very very easily done, and i had actually done it on one photo, but decided screw it why the hell should i have to do this? and ended up delteting it.

watch this space.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

could you please do so? and could you also include the many small reptillian like beings?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

i would do but i dont have the such a unique mind to be able to see these in the pic. so i dont know what they look like

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Was this film?
The ship looks like a rock formation and the pics look a lot like film that was used, rolled back into the canister then accidentally reused again.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Umm ya... So I know ATS doesn't ban people for simply having a different "view" on things but this guy has got to be the worst liar I have ever seen! Right off the bat I noticed that the second OP is a zoom and crop from the third OP! I mean come on you really have got to try hard than that!

I can't believe this guy seems to take himself seriously. He is either mentally unstable or just enjoys the manipulation and attention.

BANHAMMER!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It is my intention to get this video out of the hoax forum. There has been no hoax, intended or otherwise perpetrated upon the ATS community by debris765nju. I have long maintained that the aliens who are beside, between and atop my dogs are invisible or nearly so. The main alien walking my dogs is the one on the left side, it kind of resembles the ilkley moor alien. Next is the head and neck of a young dark haired woman between the two dogs. Atop the head of the dog on the left is the pale head of another female, there is a blue color in her right eye and another beside her right cheek. There are dozens more around the dogs and in the yard.. I have videotaped the original photograph so i could guide you eyes to the beings that i say are there.

edit on 043030p://pm3030 by debris765nju because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
i dont get what were looking at

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I anticipated that, i supposed that there would be some who wouldn't read or couldn't follow the instructions so i cut a inset from the original photograph that shows the alien beside the dog, he is the upright one beside the dog. The real issue is because i questioned why a person was banned and ended up on a s++t list. My reputation was besmirched because someone got in a snit. I am an honorable person, i do the right thing, i do not lie, cheat nor steal. Just because i have experienced extraordinary events, events that i documented with photographs, that he disbelieves, does not entitle him to pass this kind of judgement on me.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Sorry but I just can't make out anything from the vid or image. Not saying it is or isn't but I only detect overlapping and colors. I can make out the dogs but that's about it.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This is the image i call "alien" that i said resembled the ilkley moor alien.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
A large number of people not of this earth visited on that day, and the following days.

edit on 043030p://am3006 by debris765nju because: image didn't post

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This is a polite attempt to get Crakeur to take a look at the evidence that this thread and photograph are in fact real, that they are not a hoax, lies, scams or fakes. This is an inverted photograph of the image used in this thread. I used paint to invert the photograph and that is the only thing i have ever used paint for. The reason i used it this time was that i read it shows up alterations better. I don't ask you to believe in the aliens, only too see why i believe they are.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join