It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien walking my dogs (picture)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Debris:

I have played around for 1 hour in trying to get these guys to come out. Here is a sample.

I really want to use the original picture with full resolution. 640x800 is hardly good enough resolution.

I hope this works. You should see my edited picture above. If it is not visible, then I am doing something wrong.

It’s kind of hard to see the alien after my adjustments. The original photo showed it better that the adjusted version.

-EyesII

ARG!!! It didn't work!!!!!

How do I post a picture as a part of the text? I have never done it before on this site.

-EyesII

[edit on 4-10-2009 by EyesII]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesII

1)add it to your pictures via member tools 2) click on added picture 3)copy the embed on ATS (bottom line under enlarged picture return to text message click on add image (second icon to the right of the blue globe)paste embed in the box that appears, click okay. One of the function of my personal entities is to shield me from radiant beings whose mere presence is detrimental to human life.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Not even close i live in the 376__ zip code. Gotta watch out for those strong feelings.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

How do I post a picture as a part of the text? I have never done it before on this site.

-EyesII

*Go to Upload your videos and pictures at MATS
Go to top right hand side under MY ACCOUNTS
Go to MY PICTURES
Upload your photos there
Click on photo and underneath the photo...
Copy the [ atsimg] code and paste it into your post.

[edit on October 4th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Thanks ziggy, you are part of the reason why i stuck around. Hey you usually find what you're looking for. I think you will find your e.t.'s, just keep looking.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesII

Ok. Let's try this again.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/48225cedeadf

I hope this works

I will be playing around with more of Debris pictures. I just need some time to do that.

-EyesII

OK folks - last time - I am getting frustrated now.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesII

YOu didnt get the whole link posted

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesII

Here you go:

[ atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/48225cedeadf.jpg[ /atsimg] You take the spaces out

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/48225cedeadf.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Certainly doesn't look like a water spot, and does look very trippy for whatever it is above his deb.'s head.

It is either a light projecting upwards from a table, or it is "something".

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Greeneyedleo - Thank you so very much for your assistance!!!

It would have taken me a few more brain cells an half a year to finally get my act together. I'm obviously not very good at placing pictures in my posts. Practice makes perfect!

I will be working on a few more picts from Debris.

I do feel that all the darkening and then lightening can cause artifacts and illusions just from the S/W manipulating the photos. That distortion CAN be causing some of the abnormalities. I want to work on the some of the smoky photos next.

Debris - just to be sure, do you smoke?

-EyesII

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Debris:

Radiant Beings??? What is radiant about them? Radiant as in radiation? or personality? (sorry, I had to bring my spirits up with some humor due to my frustration regarding my numerous failed picture imbedds.)

Is that what causes spontaneous human combustion? Radiant beings?

Why would a radiant being want to "attack" you? Why would your alien friends want to protect you? It sounds like there is a symbionic (sp) relationship going on there. "You feed me, and I'll keep you alive."

Can you elaborate on this relationship? I am curious.

-EyesII

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azador
Did someone get the photoshop fun with filters book for their birthday?

LOL GOLD

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Hey debris! Im glad i helped u decide to stay. Sorry for asking so many questions, I hope you understand why. Can i ask how long this has been going on? Do these ET's have any negative effects on you or your family? Talk to you soon my friend.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
very good attempt! As you can see i reduced the aperture size....i cropped the picture and you didn't so we were working on two different sized photographs. Note: I added to your rendition but did not have to remove anything.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesII

Radiant as in radiation that does cause bodily harm. I didn't mean to infer that the purpose was to do me harm but that being unprotected in their presence can kill you. The ancients made reference to it when they said. "No one can look into the face of God and live." At least that is how i felt about it. If i have missed anyone's question please let me know and i will try to answer it. Unless of course its a snide remark, i ignore those.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The alien person behind my right should is a little over three feet tall....in reality it is multiple entities united in c common function. Any enhancement is autocorrect or brighten (this from just looking at it. I remember the photograph but not all the circumstances around it, there were many entities around...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
THIS IS FUDGING REDICULOUS ARE YOU ALL STUPID.

, anyone on here who knows photoshop. knows this is an very very bad hoax. if you are going to use photoshop to fool people at least learn to use it correctly. i cant even believe a mod is being dragged along by this.

I HAVE BEEN USING PHOTOSHOP FOR OVER 5 YEARS FFS! THIS IS PATHECTIC THAT NO ONE ELSE CAN SEE WHAT THIS FOOL IS DOING. REQUESTED FOR CLOSERE AND BAN.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

very good attempt! As you can see i reduced the aperture size....i cropped the picture and you didn't so we were working on two different sized photographs. Note: I added to your rendition but did not have to remove anything.

Here is a prime example, you can see where he has used the brish several times, as you can see several small ciircles here.

what he has done is use the clone stamp tool. burn/dodge tool and smudge/filter- blur.

upload this to photbuckect and i will provie it to you using the exif data.
this wont happen as it will expose this troll.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Debris ..... whats wrong with you man ??? Do you crave attention so much that you seek it from the weak of mind on a conspiracy forum ??

At the end of the day, what are u getting out of this ?? dont' you at all feel bad for deceiving people that are so eager to beleive anything ?? It's almost as if your taking advantage of some of members here on ATS who beleive you either because of their young age, ... or mental capacity.

And the fact that you've had a long run, and had so many beleivers frightens me, isn't ATS all about logical and rational thinking ?? ... and everyone drops it and runs to the next psycho who claims to be an alien, or time traveller.

Don't you know you are not contributing to this website, but hurting it ?? at your age you should know better, obviously you are seeking something you know doubtedly lack in real life, ... so just stop. Please, you are not helping this site, ... or your image here.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Looks like he's thinking really hard on how to hoax his next photo...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join