It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She's baaaaaack. Palin wrote a book, no not a coloring one.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
You should be appreciative of this sarah palin . Where you see the likes of Churchill, Mandella, Gandhi, Napoleon et al , you will know you have not been lacking in likewise duties in putting upon the stage of world politics a similar true stateswoman of world class integrity , that you can later look upon as one of the true greats of american politics . She will go down in history as the genuine heroic figure that she is , along with Jeanne De Arc , along with Boudicca. A true colossus for the history books.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Drexl]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
For SNL writers this will be a piece of cake because all they have to do is read this thread for material.

[edit on 10/6/2009 by sad_eyed_lady]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Palin is another distraction. A pretty face to get people begging for a ruler again.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConstrainedNoMore
Palin is another distraction. A pretty face to get people begging for a ruler again.

I agree with the distraction bit...but pretty face? Are you mad?

Angelina Jolie has a pretty face...but Sarah Palin? I've got to beg to differ on that one. I'm sorry, but I just can't see it, no matter how far I stretch my imagination. And if her looks are her strong point, as her guffaws in her public speeches show, then she is really in trouble.

If it were a matter of looks, we'd be voting Hollywood Actors and Actresses into office.

Oh wait! We already did that with Reagan. Doh!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I foresee a new Worst Case Scenario book for Palin Fans in the not so distant future.

Chapter 1: Surviving a Palin Book Signing Que

Cheers,

Erik

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join