It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: When over HALF the American population knows..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
We seem to have gotten the information out to about 1/3rd of the US population now, and of them a good 20% are either with us or leaning our way.

I would predict, that, when polls show OVER a full fifty percent of the American population generally agrees with much of the information presented by the 9/11 truth movement, that at that moment, there will be a shift, not in military affairs, but in human affairs.

We need to stop letting them label us individually as "truthers" and throw that monicur off and re-claim our position as that of the 9/11 truth MOVEMENT, because a movement is what it is, and we are just regular everyday people who cannot look at the evidence and then divorce our own rational faculties, in favour of what appears to be a hoax, a deadly myth, and a willful and complicit cover-up, of what really happened.

So massive progress, more I think that any of us could have imagined possible, has been realized, in terms of our ability to altogether bypass the meainstream media channels, as mere individuals, spread out all over the world, who came to question the accepted "truth" about 9/11, and who thereafter, continued, with unrelenting, presistent continuous action, until either justice was done, or until history gets the story straight for the sake of all future generations - to keep the issue sqaurely ON THE TABLE.

Will history turn in our favour, even if justice will not in the present for the likes of Dick Cheney and George W. Bush, Condi Rice, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Pearl, Dov Zakheim, Abrhams, Meyers, Philip Zelikow, etc. etc. (it's a long list)?

It will, and it is, quickly.

We done good, 9/11 truth movement community of concerned citizens!

Time to push on in, and through to the other side, eh? (click my sig)

We will get there, and at some point the MSM are going to have to face their terrible complicity in propogating the official story line, and, cowtowing to big corporate special interest, where it intersects government influence, spouting nothing but propaganda for the machine.

The machine, it's like we've been throwing ourselves at the machine all these years, determined never to let go, and suffer the fate of the likes of Winston in the book 1884.

It is an information war, a psychological war, and by God I think we might be able to win it!

Go 9/11 truth movement - let's see this thing go all the way and alter our collectively shared perceptions about history and our immediate past, obliterating Zelikow's myth, in favour of reality itself.

There's peace in that.. and breathing space.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
We need to stop letting them label us "truthers"

Well, this is the most I have agreed with any of you. I do wonder why you are all labeled truthers when you are stuck in the confusion of your wild imaginations.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

As Zelikow might like to say, the non-linear movement of history is always sudden, dramatic, and transformative, determined by powerful and impactful, collectively shared experience, knowledge, understanding and awareness, and is based solely on what is accepted and believed to be true by the public, when that belief is also shared by the leading political establishment.

He also points out that the event, or I should say, how that event is percieved within our immediate past, is formative, that is, it generates the entire posture and contextual frame of reference for American security and self interest, while retaining it's power, long after the experience generation has passed away.

Thus, when the scales tip and people come to see for themselves, and ask the relevant questions, while DEMANDING answers to those questions, at some point, the resulting non-linear critical mass bifurcation in information sharing, could itself form just such a historical shift in awareness and understanding. Thereafter, the enduring power of the myth (which IS very powerful indeed, as we have seen) SHIFTS, from one universe (Zelikow's), to another (reality), except in this case, directed towards a fundamental emphasis, not on collective security, but on individual civil liberty, not the least of which is freedom from being murdered by one's own government or that government in collusion with it's own shadow, as well as complete psychological freedom from the tyranny of mass media psychological propogranda, and the use of public myths and big lies as state tools employed in psychological warfare against the people by the elite ruling class.

It's as much an issue of social integrity, and individual intellectual integrity, as it is about justice and individual rights and freedoms.

And save the ad hominem attacks, we're heard them all, and they form no basis for any argument or debate. Save it, as a last straw..

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer
German philosopher (1788 - 1860)

So what I am referring to here, in the OP title, is the third stage, which we are well into now, and so now is the time to really start picking it up a few notches, to carry the ball across the finish line, within the larger, overarching historical context, if not in the public courts.

Call it the 9/11 blowback effect, by the outright rejection of the publically shared myth of 9/11 in history, such that the very power of that myth shifts and in fact, changes hands, from those who wield the instruments of national security, to the people, and ultimately, to the individual.

When 9/11 inverts itself and forms a spotlight and magnifying glass on "the system" then that changes everything, and allows us to reclaim our pre-911 innocence, and once again breath the fresh air of freedom while placing HUGE pressure on the elite rulers to change their ways, atone for their sins, and seek to make amends, if not publically, then in terms of public policy formation, with the horrific errors of 9/11 and what it unleashed, operating thereafter as an eternal lesson in what NOT to do, and how NOT to be.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

a good 20% are either with us or leaning our way.

Oddly enough, that's about the same percentage of Americans who think the Sun revolves around the Earth.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic

a good 20% are either with us or leaning our way.

Oddly enough, that's about the same percentage of Americans who think the Sun revolves around the Earth.

You OS supporters can have that group.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The Third Stage

The truth of the matter is that all we'd need to capture would be one whole generation of 20 and 30 somethings, and there it is.

I noticed a LOT of young people among the G20 protesters, and that makes me happy to see that.

There are a LOT of young people who really care, and are very smart, talented, energetic, and fiercely determined to make a difference in our world. That gives me hope.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

We seem to have gotten the information out to about 1/3rd of the US population now, and a good 20% are either with us or leaning our way.

You see that is your problem right there, your so into something you start exagerating and making things up right from the get-go wich is also the problem with your whole "movement"

a plainly state you have gotten info to 1/3 the population (debateable)
and another 20% are coming over to your side......

so you completley make up 2 numbers add them together and declare over half the population knows the so called truth...........

You truth seekers have cut your own throats on the movement with these exact same strategys , instead of pushing issues like"why did tower 7 fall" you go and make wild claims that no halfway inteligent person could ever back , therefor making your entire group look foolish and wacko like the ones who claim "there was no plane" or" its all cgi" .

also P.S its been 8 years you lost go home.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

I did not say we were at 50%, yet..

And I'm not sure I was exaggerating either..

Polls...

In August 2004, 911Truth.org commissioned Zogby International for a poll that concluded "half (49.3%) of New York City residents and 41% of New York citizens overall say that some of our leaders "knew in advance that attacks were planned on or around September 11, 2001, and that they consciously failed to act."

In May 2006, 911Truth.org commissioned Zogby International for a poll that concluded 45% of voting Americans think "Congress or an International Tribunal should re-investigate the attacks, including whether any US government officials consciously allowed or helped facilitate their success."

In August 2006, Scripps Howard/Ohio University conducted a poll that concluded, "more than a third of the American public suspects that federal officials assisted in the 9/11 terrorist attacks or took no action to stop them so the United States could go to war in the Middle East."

In October 2006, a poll was conducted by CBSNews/New York Times that said, "only 16 per cent of respondents say the government headed by U.S. president George W. Bush is telling the truth on what it knew prior to the terrorist attacks."

In September 2007, 911Truth.org commissioned Zogby International for a poll that concluded "51% of Americans want Congress to probe Bush/Cheney regarding the 9/11 Attacks."

In November 2007, Scripps Howard/Ohio University conducted another poll that concluded, "nearly two-thirds of Americans think it is possible that some federal officials had specific warnings of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, but chose to ignore those warnings."

In December 2007, a poll was conducted in Hudson County that showed residents, "are more likely than not to believe that U.S. government officials chose to ignore warnings about the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks."

In September 2008, a poll was conducted that showed, "there is no consensus outside the United States that Islamist militants from al Qaeda were responsible."

Then there's the first CNN poll, the second CNN poll, the MSNBC poll, and the Showbiz Tonight poll, all of which were very much in favor of the views held by members of the 9/11 Truth Movement community.

And I realize you might say that some of those are LIHOP (let it happen on purpose) oriented poll questions, and that's right, and those people, with those questions, who want answers and who want the truth about what happened, they too are part of the "9/11 truth movement" as a whole, a big part of which is formed by people who do not believe the OS and who have some serious questions about its voracity as a representation of what actually occured.

P.S. Why DID tower 7 fall? That's a very important question which the government sactioned NIST Report fudged, or in effect LIED about.

That IS a big focus of the movement, a central crux in many of our arguments for why the official story cannot be believed or accepted as true ie: that the way it's been officially represented, is a flat out LIE. And there are many other areas of the OS which don't fare any better either.

Our movement, is a movement of information, and awareness, and it's a one way arrow, which moves in a non-linear fashion, and one which cannot be either stopped, or recalled.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I have yet to see any credible evidence supporting the official story. Most of my friends don't even talk about 9/11 anymore because the official story is such an obvious crock of poo poo. This is a clear problem-reaction-solution event. It's been 8 years, we lost, go home? Really? Does that even count as a rebuttal? Tell me, oh truster of the government, do not the events of the last 8 years ( wars based on lies, insurance payoffs on twin towers, reduction of freedoms, advancement of NWO agenda ) point to the fraudulent claims of the official story?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
everyone knows

yet they are unable to act

what do we call that? a slave

how do the americans fight the industrial complex, illuminati, masons, etc?
cant use violence to counter, but the peaceful protests go nowhere (got a permit? lol? isnt permits to protest a horrible irony?)

the law systems are horribly twisted and can provide no justice

dont ask questions, dont look behind the curtains,

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Naeem82]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
And would the USA be the lone ranger in Iraq and Afghanistan if not for 9/11?

It was the pretext for the whole damn thing, and it's been extremely detrimental to US interests, economically and in every way.

But it goes further than that, and the entire record and all physical evidence points in the direction of 9/11 as a MIHOP (made it happen on purpose).

And when we all get clear about it, then the entire historical context and frame of reference gets straightened out, and the history surrounding the event, and the event itself, can serve a noble and just cause, if only the cause of learning from it all what needs to be learned, instead of covered up.

See that's the problem, there is no reliable historical record about 9/11, none, nothing, nada, except two official reports, the 9/11 Commission Report, in effect authored by Zelikow, Gorelick and team, and the NIST Report, which begins and ends with a faulty presupposition excluding all but one and only one predetermined conclusion a priori.

There was no investigation, not even any documented evidence to show that bin Laden and co. were solely responsible.

The official story IS a myth, a myth which was fed to, and consumed by the public, and it needs to be vomited, historically, and it is and will be. That is all that matters in the final analysis. And Zelikow would be forced to agree with that assessment as history bending evil genious of sorts.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Naeem82

Have you ever read the book 1984 by George Orwell

how prescient it was, and who would have thought that kind of thing could happen, the complete fabricated manufacture of history and historic myth designed purely for public consumption, involving perpetual warfare under the guise of security and for the purpose of social conditioning.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Slight problem with that though... hmm... see, it's like this. Science is a pretty big debunking tool. That's all it's designed to do. So who reality tend to favor?

or

(BTW: We skeptics already debunked geocentric model about 500 years ago.)

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Lasheic]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

heh no unfortunately i havent.. like any good conspiricist i mean to some day when i have some free time to read..

people need to wake up to the template 9/11 quickly, i remember sitting in my basement watching 9/11 go down, and the events that followed within 1 week and realized something was very wrong

once they learn how something like 9/11 happens then they need to move on to other false flag attacks such as (forgive me for not sourcing anything or not being totally correct)

pearl harbour (australian intelligence informed american, but it was ignored to involve an unwilling american pop)

vietnam (one warship shooting the other and blaming the vietnamese, media manipulation, again, an unwilling and horribly unpopular war)

ww1 assasination of the arch duke (obvious)

9/11 is just another false flag used to start another war in which good hearted (however ignorant) people lose and the "The Man" wins

i think people are on red alert now, for the next false flag.. vaccinations.. martial law in pittsburgh.. but again, i beg the question, how do you counter this? it seems no matter what the scenario, they rig the game to win no matter how you try to fight back/resist

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

But science doesn't support the official story, and a rational, scientifically minded person, in observing all information and phenomenon would be forced to reject it.

Take NIST's analysis of Building 7 for example, or the twin towers for that matter. Nothing scientific about it.

Science is on the side of the the true sceptics of the official story of 9/11.

The sceptics are those who look at building 7 and say that MUST have been demolished with explosives. Same thing with the north tower as it explodes

Science looks at things like excessive temperatures which existed

Extremely high temperatures during the World Trade Center destruction

Stuff like that - not ASSUMPTIONS, which exclude possibilities. That's not science at all.

Regarding 9/11 science just isn't on the side of you JREF types, it's on the side of the sceptic of the OS who does not begin with only one possible conclusion, but who considers all information, phenomenon and evidence in drawing conclusions based on observations.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

But science doesn't support the official story, and a rational, scientifically minded person, in observing all information and phenomenon would be forced to reject it.

Actually, it does! The number of scientists who suspect it was an inside job is roughly proportional to the number of scientists who support Creationism. About 1/10th of 1 % of 1.5 million on a conservative estimate. Debunking is their profession. That's what they do.

Of course, the Bush Administration DID try to suppress research. And they were rather vocal about it their displeasure. It was NO secret, and they openly criticized the position.

So why is it that those you listed can't get anything damning of theirs past peer-review? Well, aside from their own self peer-review.... which... is kind of missing the entire point..

Check this thread out. Ever go to a skeptic oriented website? Check it out. That's just casual discussion in a public forum. If... they were all following a standard "official line", then why do they go to such lengths discussing it? Hmm...

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Lasheic]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

(BTW: We skeptics already debunked geocentric model about 500 years ago.)

Funny. I think you'll find that the geocentric model was the 'Official Story'. People went to jail for preaching the 'truth'.

I don't know why you'd claim that 'skeptics debunked' that. Surely what you mean is that 'ye olde twoofers' pointed out how things actually worked until the 'Official Story' had nowhere to turn...?

Rewey

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Naeem82
once they learn how something like 9/11 happens then they need to move on to other false flag attacks such as (forgive me for not sourcing anything or not being totally correct)

For implicating others in such a big way of horrendous crimes and hidden agendas, it seems to me like you should first be sure to not only have the sources of your accusations but also to KNOW that you are correct. You pretty much have justified anyone who might call you both ignorant and hypocritical.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReweyFunny. I think you'll find that the geocentric model was the 'Official Story'. People went to jail for preaching the 'truth'.

I don't know why you'd claim that 'skeptics debunked' that. Surely what you mean is that 'ye olde twoofers' pointed out how things actually worked until the 'Official Story' had nowhere to turn...?

Rewey

People went to jail for trying to stir up the public to chaos. There is a difference between what most of you imagine happens and what actually does happen. There is an objective reality: that is the reality where we don't all have to believe the BS just because you self righteously claim that you are trying to get the "truth" out for the victims. Why not really tell the truth and admit you hold on to this for only one reason .. it makes you feel like the hero. You know I am right.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma
People went to jail for trying to stir up the public to chaos.

Ahhh... might want to read up on some history, there...

There is a difference between what most of you imagine happens and what actually does happen. There is an objective reality: that is the reality where we don't all have to believe the BS just because you self righteously claim that you are trying to get the "truth" out for the victims. Why not really tell the truth and admit you hold on to this for only one reason .. it makes you feel like the hero. You know I am right.

What the hell are you talking about? You don't know me, or have any clue as to what my motives are. In saying that, you're doing exactly what you warned Naeem82 about in the post above. Do you KNOW that you are correct about my motives? Do you have SOURCES that back you up?

If not, are you merely being ignorant and hypocritical, like you suggested of Naeem?

My wanting to know the truth has nothing to do with flying a flag for victims or being a hero. It is simply because I want to know THE TRUTH. Read around ATS. I say in numerous posts that I believe the 'truth' may be uncomfortably closer to the 'official story' than some people would like to believe. I don't purport controlled demolition, laser beams from space, remote-control planes, or No Plane Theory... I find these ideas nonsense. But I believe there's more to the 'truth' than the 'official story' accounts for.

If you want to assume that is me holding on to some self-aggrandizing sentiment, or holding some metaphorical candle for victims, I'm sorry, but that's your own shortfall, not mine...

Rewey

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Rewey]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join