It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Toy Story 3'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Although 'Toy Story 3' will not be released until June 18th of next year, this is the perfect time for a thread dedicated to this film simply because the trailer will be shown during the re-release of 'Toy Story' 1 and 2 in 3D, which will open up this Friday for two weeks only. Here is the teaser trailer, and here is an article discussing the new trailer that will air with the re-release of the past two movies.

Are there any fans of the 'Toy Story' movies here? Let's discuss!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by they see ALL

I can't imagine Pixar could create a movie that wouldn't capture my heart immediately.

I can't wait for Toy Story 3.
I've seen also that a "Cars 2" is in the works...

My favorite thing about Pixar movies is that they appeal to children with stereotypical cartoonish styled characters, but the humor is 100% adult. (if only an immature adult
)

Remember the scene from Finding Nemo when the two pelicans are setting on the water, and bubbles start forming?

And one gets pissed and flies away?

HA!

Golden.

I'm hoping Toy Story 3 will be as epic on screen as i picture it in my head

I wonder what the plot will be?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf
I wonder what the plot will be?

Set 11 years after the second movie, 18-year old Andy is departing for college, and his toys, including Woody and Buzz Lightyear are being sent to storage. Before the rest of the toys can be put in the attic, they are accidentally thrown away and are picked up by the garbage men. The toys find themselves at a local day-care center, where they must try to survive the everyday pre-school children. Woody attempts to save his friends and find themselves a new home[2][3], but matters are further complicated when Buzz is damaged during an escape attempt, causing him to revert to a Spanish version of his old deluded self from the first film. Now the toys must try to fix Buzz and find a new home for them all. Can Woody find the toys a new home and fix his friend Buzz Lightyear in time ?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I seen a post you made after one of mine I noticed your avatar and came over to your profile seen you made a thread for this movie..
silly thought... the number 3
I found the site where they have the posters like this.. and they are all on the number 3
www.impawards.com...

then there is the movies about 9
this one came out 9-9-09
www.youtube.com...
then there is this one came out 8-14-09 movie about 9
www.youtube.com...
and we cant forget
comes out 11-13-09
www.youtube.com...

maybe im just a number freak... but im noticing a pattern

top topics

join