It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABOUT ATS: (comments on the new info threads)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jetsettingvet

No need to apologize to me -- I'm not a mod or anything and never saw what you wrote
And yes, we all get carried away at times. That's why I'm grateful the mods and admin take the T&C so seriously, otherwise it would turn into a free-for-all in a lot of threads.

It's not a big deal to get one T&C violation early in your membership here, you'll make up the points before you know it (not that points are actually much use or any indication of quality in a member).

[edit on 6/29/2010 by americandingbat]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Several attempts at my Search has taken me full circle to this Forum.

Is there still a "Chat" feature? It is active on my toolbar above but I only get a blank screen with the ATS title and border. One of the links in Search opens a page that begins to load "Q" but then gives an error about a group name.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Where is the RATS forum???? I bought it using my spiffing new ATS point from some applause...it should be on my HOME tab now right? But where?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hi,

I know you all [ATS Staff, or whomever] are in the middle of re-inventing the wheel, or at least remodeling it.
So you are probably already aware, but I found a bug I guess.

Member Tools <
More <
Takes me to my messages and U2U. This used to go to a list of options.

Can anyone tell me where can the ATS Store be found these days?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Hello.....

Is this thing on?
(insert cricket sounds)

Can someone post whereto find the ATS store now?

I know...perhaps I should start a new thread.
Mods love that!
I can talk to myself there.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SLaPPiE

I think the ATS Store has been phased out as part of the site changes, and that we can now make the changes we used to have to "buy" with points in our "member tools" area.

But if you want official word on it you might try posting in the ATS 2010 Updates Thread. The OP on this thread is very old, and I don't think too many moderators are still subscribed to it.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hello im new to ATS... i have been recieving/losing points.

where can i see how many points i have..AND WHAT CAN I DO WITH THEM / USE THEM FOR

thanx 4 ur time n effort

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Can anyone explain to me how to put up a personal image or avatar ? i cant find the avatar button for the life of me ...
Thanks in advanced

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SL55T0T0
Can anyone explain to me how to put up a personal image or avatar ? i cant find the avatar button for the life of me ...
Thanks in advanced

haha yea i know.

ok go to ...member tools> my pictures.

upload your picture to an album.

then when uploaded ...click on the picture...and then a page with three URLs appears.

one ofthem is for the avatar and there is one to embed a picture.....copy paste it

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Thanks

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
If you need any further help with issues you are encountering, please use the following threads:

ATS Issues Thread

ATS 2010 Updates Thread

If you are new and need some help navigating, please visit the following forums:

ATS Freshman Forum and Board Information Forum.

If you can not find your answer on any threads, feel free to use the ATS Complaint/Suggestion feature located in the Member Center and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

This thread is now closed.

edit on September 22nd 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join