It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hallow Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
How hollow earth was formed:

Even though you have been taught that the earth has a molten core, with a cool surface, that it is possible to logically conceive of an earth that as a spinning ball of molten lava, began to cool on the outer crust,. and that as it spun in space, because the outer crust was cool, it perhaps stretched to create breaks in the surface which then led to more cooling, and while these breaks in the surface were occurring from the centrifugal force of the spinning earth, in the center of the earth there was an expansion of space of this molten lava, which created a hollow cavern in the center that followed the surface outward as it spun against the outer shell that had cooled, plastering the inner lava up against the outer shell that becomes solid as it cools, thus creating a hollow earth over millions or billions of years. This essentially has been the subject of a number of books, and legends and stories down through history, and it is actual. In general, all planets have a hollow core, some having a larger opening and core than others and some planets have subterranean caverns permeating the area beneath the surface. It is not possible for this to be proven at this time, but there has been considerable evidence from people who have traveled beyond the poles to find themselves entering into a world of green vegetation....

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

Even though you have been taught that the earth has a molten core, with a cool surface, that it is possible to logically conceive of an earth that as a spinning ball of molten lava, began to cool on the outer crust,. and that as it spun in space, because the outer crust was cool, it perhaps stretched to create breaks in the surface which then led to more cooling, and while these breaks in the surface were occurring from the centrifugal force of the spinning earth, in the center of the earth there was an expansion of space of this molten lava, which created a hollow cavern in the center that followed the surface outward as it spun against the outer shell that had cooled, plastering the inner lava up against the outer shell that becomes solid as it cools, thus creating a hollow earth over millions or billions of years.

Holy Sentence...

It is not possible for this to be proven at this time, but there has been considerable evidence from people who have traveled beyond the poles to find themselves entering into a world of green vegetation....

Care to share some of this evidence..?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ive often wondered that myself. How do you suppose we "know" the earths core is made of iron. I guess gravity could explain it or seismic waves but that is all we have yet to go on. Ive always hoped it was like the movie.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
lol then what are volcanoes?
if there is no mantel.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
What I don't get is: if 99% of the Earth's interior mass is super-hot, why doesn't all that heat melt the crust?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Ever have a Mcdonalds apple pie?
Cool to the touch, but like molten lava inside.
Same principle.
The crust forms an insulating layer.
The crust itself is cool but the mantle is insulated and hot.

[edit on 9/28/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
And what explains the Magnetic field, precise measurements of S and P waves, and overall mass?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I'm no expert in the matter, but wouldn't gravity be constantly pulling earth inward? It seems to me that the brief explanation in the OP of the formation of the Earth's crust and interior doesn't take gravity into consideration. If the earth were at a fresh and malleable state I would imagine gravity continuously attempting to collapse whatever cooler exterior that was formed, eliminating empty spaces and moving the denser material inward.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Conspiracy forum?

Spinning ball huh? Seems like all the material would collect evenly around the equator, turning the Earth into more of a disk than a sphere. Try it, make a clay sphere and put it on a potter's wheel. I bet it doesn't end up hollow.

But let's go on. The crust at the poles would be thin and the crust at the equator would be thick. Antarctica is at the south pole; not thin. The Pacific, Atlantic, and Indian oceans straddle the equator; not thick.

[edit on 9/29/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Oh Phagie, you thread killer!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

Hi Angel x 666,

I keep an open mind, as a matter of fact I believe the Earth could be hollow in a similar way as you suggest. Gravity is probably nothing more than Static Electricity of planets, suns, moons and other large bodies in space.

Admiral Byrd stated that he had been inside the Earth. The military tried to quiet this discovery but they foolishly let the records admit that Admiral Byrd could not have been lying, only the military could be lying. Here is the facts: a squadron of planes flew over the pole, one of the navigators stated that the squadron was nearing the "No Return" zone if they didn't turn their planes around "NOW" they would not be able to fly back to land safely.

Yet they state that Admiral Byrds plane arrived three hours later, he was flying the same plane as everyone else and had the same amount of fuel as everyone else, yet he returned 3 hours after all of the other planes had barely made it back. How can that be, unless he was telling the truth about the Inner Earth.

Why did the military turn back an expedition to the North Pole that was looking for the entrance to the Inner Earth.

new topics

top topics

join