sick?

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I was wondering if those members that live in the US were noticing an increase in sickness in their area?

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
One thing after another up here in Western PA. And weird stuff also!!! Ever had colds in only one lung? The whole town has up here!

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
yeah, damned near everybody i know (including myself unfortunatly) has a cold/flu of some variety here in Dallas/Ft Worth Texas. I was just thinking about it and realized it all started the last week. kinda strange...

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Is it the right lung? God help you if it is the left lung! :p

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   
FreeMason, we all had it in the "heart" side or left side. Whats up!!!!! My brother you have my full attention here !!!!! LOL

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Holy bejeebus!!!! Ok here's what you all gotta do man...you all need to get a rotor-rooter, and clean out the left lung completely, you'll know if you succeeded because it would REALLY HURT.

Sincerely,
no signature

[Edited on 18-2-2003 by FreeMason]

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hey Mason
That really really really hurt dude!!!!!!!! WOW
Question? you know that "springie thingie", were was that to exit?

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hopefully it exited from the poopoo hole!

Hey more seriously though, this sickness its from those Cruise lines right? I heard some thing about it in SF, my what an eerie reminder of "THE STAND" by Stephen King

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I was just thinking, there were all kinds of warnings about a biological attack, and then all of a sudden everybody and there dog is getting sick, strange coincidence

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Its called CHEMTRAILS!!!

Mass inoculation?

Or side effects of US microwave (HAARP) weapons system they "are" going to use in IRAQ.

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Or a winter flu outbreak!

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Yeah here in easter PA, everyone was getting sick with basicly the same thing. In one school 119 students were out in one day and most of them stayed out for 5 to 7 days. I was sick with soem type of flue thing for 6 days, then got a stomach virus for two days. Though it is slowing down over here.

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   
No, this is no coincedence. Over half the people I know (including me and my wife) are sick in some way, strep throat, coughing, sneezing, achy, always tired lately (and I frequent the health club) and the flu. I personally have also noticed a decrease in brain power, I find it increasing more difficult to concentrate and focus. but whatever, at least i'm alive and kicking!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Yeah, where I am everyone has a cold, or a cough, or a stomach ache, and the funny thing is it only started about a month ago
Sometime in January, this either means that it is a hideous conspiracy perpetrated by an unseen entity... or its febuary.... Oh please, this all happens every year this time of year. Everyone calm down, do not break out the tinfoil. Its just a flu that spreads easy this time of year.

Sit down and have a drink... of cough medecine... then have a shot, you'll feel better in no time.

XAos

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Everybody is getting sick here too.Silicon Valley area.And it does not go away.It just keeps coming around.Me my wife our kids and everybody at work.
And we have had a pretty mild winer out here.Very little rain and it has been very warm.

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
lol...

I think it's just the cold/flu season.
It happens every year at about this time.
No need to worry.
I have it I'm not worrried.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Nope...........no illnesses here. But I'm probably immuned. For the past year we've constantly had tic-tac-toe chem-trails, in the sky. Just this morning two Airforce Jets buzzed my house. I guess they are trying to see the whites of my eyes!

posted on Feb, 19 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Just logical outcome: The Bush administration has repealed nearly every piece of anti-pollution legislation in favor of big business, so if your air is more pollutted, your ground water more polluted, the soil that your crops come from more polluted.......DUH!!! You're more likely to be sick, with the most immediate being respitory problems.
Geez, just look to the relaxing of auto emissions standards, the slow to a stand still of the phase out of coal burning factories and the push back of when factories have to modernize to meet fed standards.
And you wonder why people are sick!

Add to THAT the fact that 45 million Americans are without health insurance under Bush, and guess what? Little Johnny goes to school with something that was previously treated and spreads it throughout the school.

posted on Feb, 19 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
the only people I have seen sick are the ones that took the flue shot, immagin that. LOL

top topics

join