It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube Took Down Video mirrored under USWGO under inappropriate content label, any vid can be taken

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

I saw the original video and there wasn't anything inappropriate about it. There was a privacy complaint by someone but that was bogus.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Oh, that was your video? I wondered where it went.

YouTube Search Results

I've always been one to complain when people upload multiple copies of the same video since it takes views away from the original video, but on the plus side, if the original video gets taken down, there will be tons of copies still up.

[edit on 9/28/2009 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I can't believe how much the obama worshippers are winning.

How can people defeat this messiah?

Heck I've seen more and more Obama worship images it's not funny at all, it's blasphemy! Heck I've seen Obama Muslim pics, Obama Buddha Pictures, Obama Christian pics, Obama riding butt naked on a unicorn paintings, Obama looking like Jesus with a crown of thorns.

I notice the more I try to fight Obama the more hes pushing his ego agendas and eugenics plots given to him by the Bilderbergs and the secret societies. The more I fight the more I look stupid and may have to fight against forced vaccinations and death camps just like during the crusades where you had to join the church or civil war and die or commit suicide. Looks like I may be in that situation if Obamas not stopped!

This Obama cult is really scaring me and now he wants to kill us with the vaccines and take down our videos that oppose mandatory vaccines.

His cult is far more scarier then Charles Mansion and the other cult leaders and murderers and Jim Jones.

I will keep resisting the vaccines till I die ad if I have to die to fight or refuse his cult then I'll guess if theres no rebels then I'll just have to die through suicide cause it's better to die fighting then joining his cult by force.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by uswgo]

[edit on 29-9-2009 by uswgo]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
OP, Youtube really has become a terrible place for freespeach, there are other websites that would probably host your video no problem. Have you tried viddler or live leak?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join